Krystal Jung

Oleh labyulabyu__

Krystal is a new American student in South Korea International Private School (known as SKIPS), one of the be... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 26

690 27 0
Oleh labyulabyu__

Krystal's P.O.V

I didn't only hear 1 voice. But two voice at once. I turned around to check. It's Sehun and Yuri. Why were they stopping Seulgi?

Well, if Sehun did stop Seulgi, good for him. But it's very rare that he yell at Seulgi. And Yuri, I thought she is in Seulgi's side. She always supported Seulgi right?

After this entire silent, Sehun broke the silence."Look! Seulgi! You see? Your sister asked me stay away from you! I don't even want you to be with me! No! Not at all! I don't want to be scolded for no reason by your sister!" Sehun shouted to Seulgi. Sehun took a deep breath, "And Yuri, you see! It's your sister's fault! She is the one who come near me! I never wanted to be with her! So stop scolding at me!" He now shouted at Yuri.

"Is that how you call your senior? Yuri? Without any honorifics?" Yuri looks mad. "Why should I use honorifics with a senior of a bully who did nothing and just want to be respect? Why? Any good reason?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Yuri was silent. Everyone froze, including me. Seulgi started, "Why? Why don't you want me?" She sobbed. It's just like a fake sob, anyway. "You're a bitch alright. You bully people and always wants to be the right one. Why would I even like you," Sehun answered.

"I can change! Look Sehun, if you like me, I will change! I promise," Seulgi pleaded. Oh my, pleading just because of a boy? Where is her pride that she had always kept high, huh? "This is so not--" Sehun stopped, "Look Seulgi, I'm taken now."

What? My eyes grew wide. I wondered who's his date and why did she wanted him. I laughed in my mind to see how dumb is that girl who wanted to date a stupid, rude and immature boy.

"W-what? W-who?" Seulgi's eyes got bigger. "Sorry, Seulgi, I need to go," he put his hand on my waist and pulled me. Wait, what is this?

"Sehun! W-wha--" I whispered but is interrupted by him, saying, "Just help me this time! I need to go!" I rolled my eyes. Why should I help you? I thought.

"What? H-how? How can you date a new girl that you just know in like, a few days?" Seulgi asked. "Why? Why not?" Sehun replied shortly and walked away, "Right?"

What? What should I reply now. I'm not experienced in romance and this kind of stuff. It's just not my style. "Reply!" he whispered, "Show some romance, please?"

"O-of course...?" I replied grogily. We walked away from them. "Stop hugging me now! They don't see us anymore!" I said and pulled his hands off my waist.

"Who wanted to? The situation forced me to!" he yelled.

I didn't bother to look at him and just walked away.

"So?" Joy smirked to me. "Gosh, Joy!" I yelled, "I don't want to be in that situation and so does that irritating and rude boy!" "Oh yeah?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, of course," I left her, "He did say that the situation force him to did this!" Basically, Joy saw what happened between Yuri, Seulgi and Sehun and me. So she keeps asking me about what happened about me and Sehun actually. I've told her we just pretended but she didn't believe me!

***

"What?!" everyone shouted.

"So are you having a crush on Sehun?" Luna sunbae asked in 'that' manner. "Gosh! No! How can someone like an irritating and stupid boy with no manner?" I rolled my eyes.

When I walked away from Joy and headed towards my dorm, Joy followed me. When we arrived, Joy told Luna sunbae and Vic sunbae what happened before. Gosh, what are they thinking?

"Stupid, she is in a bad situation and you both is love-minded about this?!" Vic sunbae scolded to the 2 girls. "Are you hurt by Yuri or Seulgi or Sehun or anyone?" Vic sunbae asked me in concerned. "Nope. Not at all," I replied and smiled. At least someone is not love-minded by this incident.

"Sehun, you're a dead meat," Vic sunbae mumbled.

***

"No! It's supposed to be this one!"

"This one is better!"

Whose noise are this? I thought. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I checked the clock, 3 AM. Who is argueing in the room this early? "Soojung-ah, you're awake?" Vic sunbae, "I'm sorry for being noisy and wake you up!"

"No problem, sunbae," I said while I'm sure that I'm still half-asleep. I looked around the room and saw Chen sunbae.

"Oh, hello Chen sunbae," I give a slight bow to him still in my half-asleep condition. "Hello. I'm sorry for disturbing you, Soojung-ah. It's because your dormmate do not agree to what I choose," Chen sunbae explained.

"Of course I don't agree! You choose the bad one!" Vic sunbae responded. "You are the one who choose the bad one," Chen sunbae defended himself.

I laughed at them, "You both will make a good couple." They both stopped and glared at me. Vic sunbae's jaw dropped. She furrowed her eyebrows

Chen sunbae raised one of his eyebrows and smiled - or smirked? The room turned into silent for some minutes. But Chen sunbae broke the silence, "Of course we will make a good couple!"

Vic sunbae turned her head to Chen sunbae's direction and glared at him. "What? What did you say?" she shouted.

"I said, we will make a good couple," Chen sunbae teased her. "CHEN!" Vic sunbae shouted. I'm sure my eardrums will bursted in any seconds if Vic sunbae shouted again. "Why?" Chen sunbae kept on teasing Vic sunbae.

They were now tired and stopped their teasing-scolding activity. Suddenly I laughed remembering what they had done before.

"Chen sunbae, you know, you are confessing indirectly to Vic sunbae," I still laughed. Vic sunbae had opened her mouth and ready to shout again. But something stopped her.

"I'm a good senior so I'm giving my junior a chance to," Vic sunbae spoke with hidden words in it. She eyed Chen sunbae. "What do you mean?" Chen sunbae asked. "Nothing," Vic sunbae giggled.

I went back to sleep while they continued their project.

***

"Victoria sunbae," a voice called. "Sehun! You're here!" Vic sunbae smiled.

We were now in the dining room for breakfast. Since we arrived and started eating, Vic sunbae kept looking around like she was searching for something. Luna sunbae, Wendy sunbae, Irene sunbae, Joy, Sulli and I who sit with her kept asking her but she always answer with 'nothing'.

"Tell me, what you did to Soojung last night when Chen and I did our project," Vic sunbae interrogated him. He looked confused.

"Nothing," he replied. "Sehun! Tell the truth!" Luna sunbae said. "Seriously nothing," Sehun said with an innocent face. "Oh yeah?" Joy raised her eyebrows, "I saw you did something to Soojung while you are with Seulgi and Yuri." "Ah. That thing," he said without the feeling scared on his face.

Joy and Sehun spoke about that thing that is happening last night. The sunbaes just listened to Joy and supported Joy while I just sighed. After finish argueing, silence filled the air until Vic sunbae broke the silence.

"Sehun," she sighed, "why are you taking such a big risk and you involved Soojung in it!" Her tone rose.

"What if Seulgi got so mad and started to bully Soojung?! What if Seulgi did something bad to Soojung because of this? Tell me! Are you going to be responsible for this?" Vic sunbae scolded him.

"Her sister left her with us in order for her to be safe. Not to let her be in a big problem!" Sehun didn't reply. He didn't know a perfect comeback, huh?

"Go back Sehun," a husky voice came from another direction. We all turned around to see who that is. Kris sunbae.

"Hyung," Sehun said in a weak voice. "Just go back," Kris sunbae said and he went back to his table. Vic sunbae sighed.

"You are a good senior, Victoria. You even think that far," Kris sunbae smiled at her. "It's not that I think that far. It's called common sense!" Vic sunbae said, "You never knew if you never be a girl or had a sister and met a person like Seulgi. She will do everything in order to take what she wants!"

"Calm yourself, Victoria. Your tone raises everytime you speak," Luna sunbae calmed her down. Vic sunbae inhaled and exhaled.

***

"I'll go to class okay? Be alright. Take care," Luna sunbae waved goodbye and went to her class. "Take care, Soojung-ah," Vic sunbae smiled and followed Luna sunbae.

"We're going too. Bye!" Irene and Wendy sunbae went away. "Soojung-ah," Kris sunbae started, "Actually I knew what happened. I saw it." My eyes widen.

"But I thought that you'll be alright. I didn't think that far," he continued. "I'm sorry, Soojung-ah."

"It's okay, sunbae," I smiled, "I'll go with Sulli and Joy to the class. Okay?" I then whispered to him, "Just don't tell this to my sister."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7K 78 24
She's mine, she just doesn't know it yet. Her name is Kang YN. She's eighteen years old. She's my student, and I want to know how sweet she tastes wh...
163 9 14
Lee Minho. The schools "bad kid". Disliked and mistrusted by most other students, he definitely didn't have a good rep. Kang Eun-Ae started a new sch...
308 1 12
Addison loves all things Korean, and when she gets a chance to go to an international high school in Seoul her senior year, she pounces on it. When s...
13.2K 228 19
This is a sehun and f(x) krystal fanfic, I hope you like it! Please do vote and comments ! Thank you!