Scrabble | Harry Styles

By littlewhjtelies

Maybe she never should've joined the game. SHORT STORY. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
EPILOGUE
thank you.

PROLOGUE

22.5K 341 318
By littlewhjtelies

The first body was found on January 3rd.

They were excited at first. News channels ate it up - 'small town, big story' was what they called it. Every broadcast consisted of 'utter shock' - the first murder in the area on record for over a century. One hundred years, and the greatest crime was stolen sweets from corner shops - that was, until the murder.

The body didn't have a name - at least, at first. Simply 'the deceased' - that was sufficient enough. Because what else were they to call him? His name? And what - make it real? Turn the excitement to fear, and realise that there was really a threat? Something - or someone - to fear?

The last body was found on February 15th. The third and final body, a fourth - perhaps - only prevented by a connection of dots.

Love makes you do crazy things.

SCRABBLE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 180 55
I couldn't love him. Because loving him, would only put him in danger...
97.9K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
12.6K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
651 27 11
Won't you stay till the A.M.?