Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 21: The double-truth

3.4K 190 22
By YourPsychodreams

The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed. -Charlotte Bronte

The capacity of man himself is only revealed when, under stress and responsibility, he breaks through his educational shell, and he may then be a splendid surprise to himself no less than to these teachers. -Harvey Cushing

GISELLA [UNEDITED!!!]

We arrived in Rome by plane. I was wondering why he took me here. Immediately we step out from the plane, I look at Alessandro and Zeta who was just looking so sad. "Where are we going from here?" I furrowed my confused eyebrow, still not taking my eyes from Zeta and Alessandro.

"To visit my Mama," he says sadly. "I think she'll be happy to see you," he added frankly.

Nicolo's mother is dead, Is he talking about Signora Ludovia? I thought. "but...but I did not prepare to see her today," I fidgeted.

He smiles. "No need to be scared, Gisella, she is not the person whom you're thinking about." He added with a light smile. He just doesn't know how handsome he is when he smiles.

I was immediately stunned when he held my hand. A car drives in and Alessandro took over from the driver, the car was written in the plate number CARUSO. I guess they have a branch here too or something else. Alessandro drives away.

A few minutes later, we arrived at a very big Villa but Alessandro drove to the garden of the Villa and stops. "Signorino, we're here," Alessandro says sadly.

I help him out of the car. "Where is this place?" I ask wondering.

"This is the Villa where my mama passed away, so I refurnished it. My Mama got into an accident when I was young, and that accident took her away from me." He sniffs but still trying very hard to be cold and grumpy.

I felt cold sip into my heart as I remembered the story my mama told me about his family before our wedding. "It is ok, don't be sad," I say, trying to calm him. He is actually very sad.

We were standing in front of her grave, she really looks pretty and his real resemblance is from his mama. He kneels down and folds his hands together and closed his eyes. I was just fascinated by his actions.

Then he started talking."Mama, this is Gisella Molinero, My wife," he says. This time his voice is calm and honest.

I felt my heartbeat accelerate as I open my eyes to look at him, he is really handsome. "Mama," I say. "I'm happy that you gave birth to such an amazing son," I added. "Thank you, Mama."

"Mama, this is my wife I chose, she is nice," He whispers. Nicolo looks at Gisella who was busy praying. "I don't want her to leave my side for a second. I don't want to be ever separated from her even though I know that I lied and cheated her of the truth," he whispers again looking at Gisella hoping to God she didn't hear him pour out his heart.

He gazes at her one more time. I don't understand you at first thinking that you're complicated and fed up with life, but now I do understand how nice and naive you are. He thought.

.

We arrived at a hotel, I wonder why he decided we stay in a hotel instead of the villa. Well maybe he is just respecting the fact that he lost his Mama there and decided to refurnish it and keep it guard, I respect that but spending such money for all four of us is like spending my salary of a year and two months in just one day, how about the whole week? that is my salary for three years, can we just go to a motel, a cheaper one. I thought to feel petty.

-

"Are sure it is Pietro's hotel?" She questions angrily. "Room 120?" she added.

"Yes, Signorina Moretti," The Janitress replies. and hangs up the call.

Viola has been monitoring Pietro's every move, she even paid a private investigator to follow Gisella every movement to keep her updating on what her basic routines are. Now, she just got Informed that Pietro lodges in a hotel and that he has a woman with him. She became furious and book the first flight to Rome.

Half an hour later, she arrived at Hotel Lunetta in Piazza del Paradiso. she started banging on the door angrily. "Pietro, open the door, do you hear me?" she yells, making people stare at her manically. "Pietro Santoro, I said open the door I know you're in there. Open up this instant," she added furiously.

With a crack, the door open and Gisella peeps out from the little exit she created from the space. "Gisella Molinero," She yells.

Gisella was filled with shock and confusion. "Viola Moretti, it is you!" she spat.

Viola flamed up. "You cheap slut," Viola roars.

Gisella was just confused looking at Viola, what is she doing here in Rome? I thought she moved in with Pietro in Tovere, San Pietro Villa on the Amalfi coast. The questions where just spinning around her head. "What...?" she spouts in shock.

Immediately, Viola pushes her very hard and she landed ass flat on the floor and Viola gets on top of her and started hitting ger face very hard that Gisella started to scream for help. "Gisella Molinero, You are a hypocritic human being. A slut," Viola continued to pull Gisella's hair and slap her very hard." Gisella cries as she tries to fight back but can't.

"You're already married to a rich man like Nicolo Caruso. Why do you have to seduce my Pietro? he is mine and mine alone," Viola yells as she punches Gisella's face.

"You Hypocrite, don't even think of snatching Pietro away from me," Viola raises her hand to slap Gisella but Nicolo hold her hand up in the air.

She turns around in shock. "Ni...Nico...Nicolo Caruso?" she fidgeted in a frightening way. why is he here? she thinks. where is Pietro then?. she asks herself.

Gisella was still lying on the ground looking faint and weak, trying to move. "What is going on here?" Viola asks in confusion.

Immediately, Nicolo got her by the throat and hold tight angrily staring deep in Viola's eyes. "I...I... Nico...Signor Nicolo, I didn't do it on purpose, I thought..." She halts and looks at Gisella who was struggling on the floor looking at both of them and looks back at Nicolo. "Can...you see me?" she murmurs struggling to free herself from his tight hold.

Nicolo frown angrily, to the extent his face could break from his tight frown. "Let me guess, you thought Pietro is here, and my wife is together with that shameless boyfriend of yours?" he asks. "And yes, I can see you pretty well you bitch," Immediately he pushes her hard on the floor.

"Gisella dear, Are you alright?" he walks up to her and carries her up.

"I...I... am fine, " she replies faintly holding her head. Gisella was just looking at Nicolo who was talking to Alessandro on the phone and then back at Viola who was still lying in pain on the floor.

Alessandro walks in and his face was glue with confusion. "Take her away from my sight, I don't want to see her ever again, and tell Zeta to call the doctor to come here right away." He spat furiously at Alessandro, looking at Viola.

"Yes, Signorino," he nods and grabs Viola by the arm and Nicolo carried Gisella, " Come lie down," he says with his voice filled with worries.

Immediately, Gisella pulls Nicolo's hands from her arm looking at him strangely. "Can you see me?" her voice were filled with suspense.

Nicolo eyes were in shock not being about to look at her." I...I..." he stammered.

"Just say the fucking truth," Gisella whispers looking at him deeply.

Nicolo gazes at her and tried to hold her hand, but Gisella Flinched. "I... I am sorry that you found out this way, I wanted to tell you but I tried multiple times but you didn't believe me," H says with his head down.

Gisella lazy eyes were filled with tears and confusion. "You... can see me, for how long?" She asks.

Nicolo was just staring at her wishing the ground could just open for him to fall in. "I recovered my sight before we got married," he says.

"Then...then, Why didn't you tell me the truth? why didn't you even got married to me? what was your plan for all this?" tears welled up in her eyes that made the tough and cold Nicolo Caruso be weak and Wipe like a child trying to calm the faint Gisella down.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. this was my way of leaving, but trust me when I say that I have fallen head over heels for Gisella," Nicolo cries.

Gisella's eyes were in shock. "I hate you, I hate you, Nicolo Caruso. You're no different from Pietro and Viola. You're a liar and a betrayal and a cheat." she cries uncontrollably holding her head as she steps backward.

Nicolo walks to her step by step. "Gisella, please," he pleased.

Immediately she turns to run but hit her head to the wall and fell down unconscious. he runs to her and holds her. "Gisellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," he screams. "Please don't leave me, I love you, Gisella, Please," He screams. "Someone help," he added.

Immediately, the doctor arrives with Zeta by her side. "I'm doctor Lucida Valerez," she introduces.

"Just help me save her," Zeta who was in shock helped Nicolo to carry her on the bed and the doctor brings out her things.

"Please, wait outside," she Instructed and they both obey. A few minutes later, they enter back in with the doctor instruction.

Nicolo panics. "What is it, doctor? is she alright?" he was worried. Zeta was just panicking by the side of the door.

The doctor smiles. "She's alright. Congratulations Signor Nicolo Caruso," she added. with this Nicolo was confused as he stares at her with his mouth opened and he looks at the confused Zeta.

"What do you mean by congratulating me?" he fidgeted.

"Well, Signor Caruso, You are going to be a dad," she added with a smile. Nicolo was just dumbfounded.

"What?" he yells.

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.4K 36
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 2. The Winter Bride ****** It all started with a bitter need fo...
70K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
144K 9.2K 28
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
10.3K 817 16
This story is about two individuals, Alessandro and Evelyn who are different in nature and were bought up in different circumstances. Their situation...