UNDER THE BED

Door MorteVivente

"I woke up, drenched In sweat and consumed by fear. My heart was beating and I was scared to the bone. had b... Meer

. CHAPTER 1 .
. CHAPTER 2 .
. CHAPTER 3 .
A/N
. CHAPTER 4 .
. CHAPTER 5 .
. CHAPTER 6 .
. CHAPTER 7 .
. CHAPTER 8 .
. CHAPTER 9 .
. CHAPTER 10 .
. CHAPTER 11 .
. CHAPTER 12 .
. CHAPTER 13 .
. CHAPTER 15 .

. CHAPTER 14 .

5.2K 269 38
Door MorteVivente

I panicked, my heart was thumping, I'm sure that if it went any faster it would explode.

I whimpered a little under the covers, I pulled out my phone, using it as a source of light, and tried to gain the courage to look under the bed.

What could it be? was this a person?

What did they want from me?

I slowly moved the covers, desperately trying not to make a noise.

Calmly, I moved to the edge of the bed... I took a deep breath and bent down to see what was underneath....

But when I looked I could see nothing, I was confused and relieved.

I got back onto my bed, until I heard a scratching noise.

I bent down to see underneath..

This time I was met with a pair of glowing, crimson eyes...

I screamed and screamed.

Hastily, I ran to the door. I pulled it but it wouldn't open.

"HELP! someone HELP!". I yelled and yelled but it was no use. No one was coming.

I gathered as much courage as I could and turned around.

There it was. A tall ghostly woman, with glowing red eyes and a ear to ear smile full of long sharp teeth.

It had straight long black hair.

I gasped. My breathing became jagged.

It slowly began to crawl towards me. I Began to scream and about and bang on the door more furiously.

Suddenly something pulled me back, my head collided with the floor and I slowly felt myself drift away...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 167 21
It's never really easy to deal with ghosts, especially when they're vengeful and everywhere around you.
2.5K 1.9K 9
If you like intriguing poetry, this is the place to look. It all depends on what your taste is but I hope that most of you can relate at least a few...
77.2K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
7.2K 51 35
Piper and coco were best friends but things change when piper gets a bf