. CHAPTER 6 .

How on earth did she find me?!

I hated her and she hated me. My heart was thumping. I rolled down my window and glared at her... my cousin. Clarissa. She had suffered a similar fate to mine, her mother had died when she was 9, it turned her father into a madman, she was everything to him and he had lost her. He turned to suicide but failed and ended up being locked In a high security asylum.

She had a tough life, but I had a tough life to and she didn't cut me any slack, Clarissa bullied me. From up until I was 14 (old enough to defend myself) she tortured me. She would make fun of me, punch me, spread rumours about me and she even threatened me!

The worst thing about all of it was that she knew what it was like to lose everything, we were family and yet she still tried to make my life worse than it already was.

When I tried to tell on her no one would ever believe me.

She had the looks of an angel. Long, wavy hair, bright blue eyes, a dimpled smile, and freckles, she looked the same age as me though she was 3 years older.

I can understand why no one believed me over her.

Her eyes where the ocean, my eyes were the dark night sky.

She was life, I was death.

And here she was standing by my car window.

" What do you want?" I sneered through gritted teeth.

"Alison ..." She mumbled with her annoyingly sweet voice.

" I want to apologise" she bellowed as tears began splattering down her cheeks.

My expression softened. Apologise? after 7 years? DONT FALL FOR IT ALISON.

"Yeah well it's a little late don't you think?" I snapped.

"Alison I'm sorry! I was going through a bad time and I needed something to take my anger out.... and I'm sorry please forgive me!.." She was now crying extremely loud.

I sighed and got out of my car. I handed her a tissue and waited for her to finish.

"You don't know how much you Hurt me" I sighed.

" You think you where the only one going through a tough time?!" I began to raise my voice, now I had started I couldn't stop.

"My dad died when I was 6! from that day onwards my mom never looked at me the same way! she hated me. she thought it was my fault! I was neglected.! I had no one to talk to... there was no one to help me... I WAS ALONE! YET I DIDN'T BULLY A LIITLE GIRL TO TAKE OUT MY ANGER!

YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH! but. you didn't care" I carried on yelling until my voice became a whisper.

I looked at her. She seemed shocked and upset, I didn't care. I had to go . I didn't want to see her face.

"Leave me alone Clarissa. I have no more to say to you."

I got in my car and drove off.

How dare she?! how dare she come up to me and tell me that? that I was just " something to take her anger out on" ?!.... I won't forgive her. I CAN'T forgive her. People like her never change.

I turned on the radio, hoping it would take my mind off of what ever just happened.

The first song that came up was a song by Skillet. I laughed, how suitable.

The music calmed me down and made me feel more relaxed.

I continued driving, ignoring the urge to go back and tell Clarissa that I had forgiven her. Why? because I hadn't forgiven her. I didn't want anything to do with her. But as much as I didn't want to admit it, a part of me wanted to go to her and forgive her. To tell her that it was ok. That we could be friends now.

I mentally kicked myself, I wasn't going to be weak anymore. No more "forgive and forget".

I increased the volume and began to higher my speed. The sooner I got to the house, the better.

A/N

I know that there has been absolutely no talk of beds, despite the title...

But trust me its coming soon...

Thx for reading and pls feel free to comment. ✌