The Cheerleader and The Bad B...

By Mira49_94

"You're afraid of temptation." He said pinning me to the wall. "No, I'm not." I snapped at him. Who am I kid... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Sorry, another authors note.
Aaron's POV chapter seven
Chapter one Aarons POV
It's been a while.
Rewrite

Chapter four

628K 15.4K 4K
By Mira49_94

Sorry it took so long to upload. But here ya go, hope you enjoy it!! Also I think I'd like around 5 votes/comments until I post the next chapter, is that to much to ask? Schools crazy and I also have soccer and a musical I'm in so I have no free time. So pretty please vote or comment and I'll be more motivated to update! :) Also any ideas for cast ideas, let me know. :) 
ENJOY!!!! 

Chapter four

“Sage…open the door.” Aaron said calmly while most likely leaning up against the front door. I sighed crossing my arms debating whether or not to let him back in my house. After Aaron had left I’d quickly locked the door and now that he had come back and I was refusing to let him inside. “I won that deal fair and square.”

“Ya but I didn’t think you’d actually be able to do three back flips.” I said nearly stomping my foot.

“You should have thought of that before I won.” He pointed out.

I groaned before opening the door. “You’re sleeping in the guest bedroom.”

“I wouldn’t even dream of sleeping anywhere else…not yet anyway.” He smirked before walking past me. He had two back packs with him and he tossed one on the ground as he looked around. I picked it up and threw it back in his arms. “It’s my school back pack.” He said simply.

“Well it can stay upstairs with the rest of your things.” I said crossing my arms.

“You’re so angry.” He said while starting to walk up the stairs.

“That’s because you’re here.” I said shoving by him and causing him to hit the railing.

“Hey.” He said catching my arm. I turned around and shoved his chest. His hand caught my waist pulling me with him.

We came crashing down as he landed on his back and I landed on his chest. We slid down the last few stairs before coming to a stop on the hard wood floor. His whole body shook as he laughed and he tilted his head back so his chin was pointed up. I sighed before lifting myself up and jogging up the stairs; I slammed my bedroom door behind me before sitting down in front of my computer.

Heather,

So my new house is pretty great. It’s huge and I have my own bathroom and a giant closet! My school’s ok from what I’ve seen of it so far.
 I made a new friend, her name’s Kalina. She’s on the cheerleading team which I tried out for. And guess who is now part of that team? This girl!
Dad left for Japan on a business trip today which means I’ve got the house to myself, right? No. I stupidly made a bet with my neighbor and the single most annoying boy ever and I lost. So now he’s staying in my house until Dad gets back. I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t such an ass.
Good thing Dad’s only gone for a week.

Hugsandkisses, Sage.

After hitting send I closed my lap top before changing into shorts and a tank top. I crawled into bed after turning off the light.

I could hear Aaron in the next room over. Knowing he was so close made it nearly impossible to sleep. Even after I was sure he was asleep I still watched as time ticked by.

11:00pm.

12:00am.

1:00am.

2:00am.

I got up and tiptoed out my door before slowly opening the guest bedroom door.

Aaron was sprawled diagonally across the bed taking up all the space. His dark brown hair was a mess and his mouth hung slightly open as he breathed. He was lying on his stomach with one arm by his side and one arm under his pillow. I noticed that he was shirtless as he moved turning his head away from me, his muscles showed in his back with even the slightest movement.

I decided to shut the door and walk back to my own bed before he woke up and saw me being a creep. Knowing him he’d never let me live it down.

I let my thoughts roam about if I would actually like Aaron if he weren’t such a jerk before slipping into a light slumber.

******

I heard the faint sound of my alarm but it was quickly silenced. I rolled over and leaned into something warm and hard. I snuggled closer to it as I grasped soft material in my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and looked into the amused eyes of Aaron.

“Ah!” I screamed rolling away as fast as possible. I flew off the bed and tumbled to the floor before I was met with the sound of Aarons laughter.

“You should have seen your face.” He said sitting up.

“What the hell?” I yelled ignoring his humor.

“Aw don’t be mad Sage…you’re so cute when you sleep.”

I lunged at him; throwing myself on the bed and slamming into his chest. I slammed my hands into his chest over and over again as he continued to laugh. I wasn’t hitting him hard enough to hurt him but it was enough that it would soon be annoying.

“You are such an ass!” I yelled as he grabbed both my wrists, stopping me.

“But you love it, all the girls love it.” He said leaning closer.

I hadn’t noticed how close we were. Our noses brushed when we breathed and I also hadn’t noticed that I was now straddling him.

“You mean all the sluts love it.” I said still unmoving.

“If that’s what you want to call yourself then sure.”

I leaned away with my mouth hanging open in mock shock. “I am not a slut.” I said standing up and walking across the room.

He stood up and I noticed he was already dressed and looked ready for school. I glanced at the clock to see I still had an hour and a half to get ready. “You don’t look like one…but I bet you’re one of those closet sluts.” I crossed my arms and glared at him. “You know one of those girls who acts all innocent around a bunch of people but when you get her alone she’s so unbelievably naughty that you can’t help but wonder how many guys…or girls she’s been with.” He said raising an eyebrow. I sighed before shaking my head and slamming the bathroom door in his face. “Closet slut!” I heard him yell through the door at me with a taunting tone.

After finishing my shower and doing both my hair and make-up I changed into the clothes I wanted to wear for today.

I slipped into faded skinny jeans and a navy blue tank top before shrugging on a black blazer and simple black heels. I clipped on a gold and white charm bracelet, and a long golden necklace with circles spaced out along the chain. I opened the door to my room to see that Aaron was still lounging on my bed.

“I knew you were hot enough to heat up a room.” He said looking up at me.

I glanced around to see steam from the shower had poured from the room.

“Wow your witty comebacks just never end do they?” I said slinging my back pack over my shoulder.

“No…but they can get sexier.” He said walking closer to me.

“I think I’m good, thanks.” I said placing my hand on his chest stopping him from coming any closer.

“Well the offer always stands.” He said backing away. “And so do…other offers.” He whispered the last bit in my ear making me shiver as his breath blew across my ear.

After nearly tripping down the stairs again because Aaron had come to a terrifying stop. I grabbed a granola bar and locked the front door before walking out to my driveway only to see Aarons black truck in the way of my car.

I sighed before crossing my arms and tapping my foot waiting for Aaron; who was in the driver’s seat, to move. I made a face hoping he got the idea but he only honked the horn looking amused.

“Aaron!” I yelled. “Move!”

He rolled down his window and leaned his head out to call back to me. “Are you going to get in or not Sage?”

“Not.” I said getting annoyed. “Now move your truck so I can get to school.”

“Let me give you a ride.”

“And then you’ll leave me at school to walk home.” I said still not moving.

“No I won’t we live right next to each other; even I’m not that mean Sage.”

“I have cheer practice which runs two hours after school, you won’t wait.”

“I’ll always wait for you.” He said looking honest for once. I shot a fleeting look back at my car before walking around to the passenger side and jumping in. “See that wasn’t so hard, was it?” He said putting the car in reverse and backing down my driveway.

“Whatever.” I said leaning my head against the head rest and gazing out the window. “If I have to walk home I’m never letting you step foot in my house again…bet or no bet.”

“Noted.” He said with a faint smile on his lips.

Once we were at school Aaron stepped out of the car while I rummaged through my bag searching for my phone. The passenger door opened beside me and I glanced over to see Aaron and everyone on the front steps staring. I got out only for Aaron to throw his arm over my shoulders.

Anyone who hadn’t been staring was surely staring now. That included Nadia who looked beyond pissed. I ignored her and continued walking into school.

I looked up to see Aaron had a smug look on his face; I shoved his arm off my shoulders before muttering a quick goodbye and hastily walking away without letting him have a chance to speak.

********

It seemed as if the day would never end but I finally walked into the gym ready for cheerleading practice.

Kalina nearly tackled me as I walked in the door. “I heard you got a ride here with Aaron Williams?”

“Ya.” I shrugged. “We’re neighbors and he insisted on giving me a ride today.” I said it like it was nothing even though everyone including me thought it was strange.

“Does his car smell like his cologne?” She asked eagerly.

Yes.

“What kind of a question is that?” I asked laughing.

She shrugged about to say something before Nadia interrupted us. “Stop talking and get ready for practice.” She snapped at us.

“Nadia, half the team isn’t even here yet.” Kalina said glaring.

Nadia crossed her arms glaring in return. “So I see you’ve been trying to get with Aaron.” She said ignoring Kalina.

“Ya.” I scoffed. “Whatever.”

Kalina put a hand on my back. “Don’t worry Sage, Nadia’s just pissed cuz Aaron’s not giving her attention anymore.”

“Listen, he may be interested in you now but he will always come back to me.” Nadia nearly growled at me.

“And why is that?” I said crossing my arms bored with the conversation.

“Because I’ll give him what you never will.”

“And that would be?” I asked wishing she’d just get to the point.

“Sex of course.” She said like I was the dumbest person in the world.

“And if I’ve already given it to him?” I said defiantly.

“Then he’ll come back sooner than I thought, because he’s already gotten what he wanted.” She said before throwing a plastic bag at me; I caught it with one hand, my eyes never leaving hers. “That’s the uniform, you only get one so don’t ruin it.” She snarled before stomping away.

“Por dios she’s pissed.” Kalina said under her breath as she put her long dark hair in a ponytail.

I blocked out her muttered Spanish words as I pulled out my new cheerleading costume and looked it over. It was a black and dark blue small slim skirt that fanned out near the bottom with black spandex underneath. The top was a belly shirt with a tank top sleeve on one side and a long sleeve on the other. I have to admit they’re cute.

Today we’re working a new routine for the upcoming football game. We were dancing to the song Titanium by David Guetta and Sia.

It was an excellent song choice in my opinion.

After practice was over I walked out into the parking lot expecting to have a long walk home but I saw Aaron sitting in his truck with his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

I knocked on the passenger window until he jolted up right and unlocked the doors.

“You’re still here.” I said not caring to hide my surprise.

“I told you I’d wait.” He said smiling at me.

For some reason I feel like there’s a double meaning behind his words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
242K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
1.1M 24.4K 40
THE RED HOUSE; [The red house] // Where men with money, fuck women of beauty, and laugh at the rest of world. ~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Matthew Walker. A man...