Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 20: The crack-feels

3K 157 17
By YourPsychodreams

At the bottom of my heart lies a secret that I have never told a soul in the world. There is an image of this person who is dearest to me and closer than anything else. -Melanie Rock

GISELLA

"Thank you, Signor Nicolo, for your cooperation today," Leonora handshake him as I did the same after her. "We will not see you off then," I added, knowing fully well that I don't want any more talk with him. I nodded at Alessandro, who was smiling at me and also the beautiful Zeta.

"Bye, Signor." Leonora childishly waved at him, not as if he could see her. "This way, Signorino," Zeta added as she turned him around, and they walked away.

Leonora sheepishly looks at me then screams. "Oh my goodness, I never thought that I would have a chance to see Nicolo Caruso in person or even have a conversation. He is so cute even being blind," she jumps up and down, grinning manically and smiling.

I was happy that she was delighted. "Leonora, you're indeed a professional work of art," I held her shoulders smiling.

she was still being amused. "Of course, Gisella, I am sure am," she added.

"Where are the interview draft and recordings?" A familiar voice was heard from behind us. It was no other person than our rivalry.

Leonora's happy face was immediately filled with anger. "Team leader Conte, what do you want now?"  Leonora spat out angrily.

Bianca Conte frowns, folding her arms to her chest. "Nothing much, Mia Cara Leonora, even if I give you guys the privilege of the interview, do you think my Team will also give you the final interview results as well?" she hisses.

"Then why do you go through the hassle of changing people for the interview then?" I question her angrily.

Immediately, the whole of Team one walks in. "It's simply because the Team leader is a nice person and wants to give you a chance," Adelesia spouts angrily.

"That's right," Stephan added.

I smirk. "Oh, is that so? in the case I remembered, I didn't ask for a chance from your Team, and also last time I checked, there are people in your Team, why not give them a chance?" I smile.

Bianca Conte frowns anxiously. "So, you mean that Team two will not share Nicolo Caruso's Interview result with us, right?" she yells.

"Team leader Conte, what are you doing?" Signora Jolanda asks as she walks in. "Signor Caruso shouldn't have gone far. You can ask him some questions yourself if you want." Signora Jolanda says, feeling pissed off by the likes of Bianca.

Signora Conte frowns. "If we are going to disturb Signor Caruso for such trivial matter, Isn't it going to show that our publishing Agency has no respect for him and is also useless?"  she spat. She turns angrily. "This time, I will let go of it. Next time, I won't be so gentle and nice with you all in Team two," she added and walked away.

-

I pick up my phone to dial Nicolo's number. On the second ring, Alessandro picks up and hands the phone to him. "Hello," his accent was grumpy as usual.

" Signore Nicolo, I just want to say thank you for what you did for my Team and me yesterday and today," I say in cold sweats dripping from my forehead.

BEEP. He hangs up immediately without saying a word to me. "Did he just hang up on me again..." I flamed up in annoyance.

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP... I look at my phone as I receive a message from him.

We are still around to pick you up, and we're waiting in the car outside.

My eyes were wide open in shock. Did he wait for almost five hours to take me home? "Seriously, he waited for me?" I questioned myself.

Leonora left early; I carried my bag and stepped out to see his car by the left side of the street. I walked closer to the car and entered.

"Good evening, everyone," I salute with a bright smile as usual.

"Good evening too, Mia signora," Zeta and Alessandro voiced out, smiling at me. Immediately, I look at Signore Nicolo's face. He has his usual expression, Grumpy Marito.

"I can't believe that you guys waited this whole time," I wince.

He rests his head. "No, you overthink," he says calmly.

"Oh," I smile lightly.

***

Arriving home, Gisella was fast asleep with her head resting on Signor Nicolo's shoulders. Nicolo looks at her and smiles, touching her cheek. Alessandro and Zeta stared at both of them in the back, sat through the mirror, and smiled.

Alessandro parks the car and steps out to open the door, and Zeta stands behind him. "Signorino, let me carry Mia Signora," he says.

"It's okay, Alessandro, let her rest on my shoulder," he added.

"Ehm..." Gisella spout, opening her eyes lightly. Immediately she saw that everyone was staring at her in the car, she jumped up in embarrassment. "How...how long have I slept?" she asks with her cheek flammed tomato red.

Nicolo frowns, looking outside the door."Not too long." he said honestly and brought out his handkerchief and handed it to her. " why?" Gisella asks, feeling strange about how he knows the right direction that she was sitting.

"Alessandro tells her to wipe her saliva," Nicolo says honestly. Gisella collected the Hankerchief from him and wiped her mouth, feeling embarrassed and surprised at how he knew that she salivated.

She was so so embarrassed without knowing what to do to stop the gaze that was coming from Nicolo, Zeta, and Alessandro. she sniffed. "I'm...I'm...So hungry can we go inside for dinner?" she fidgeted. Nicolo nods, and Zeta helps him out of the car.

-

Zia Benedetta and her magic hand of cooking, the food taste so unique that I can't even stop putting more food on my plate. I don't care because Nicolo can't see how pile-up my scale is now.

"Thank you, Zia Benedetta," I thank her. Immediately she drops the plate filled with Lasagna before exiting the dining room.

"Accompany me to a place tomorrow," Nicolo's accent made me pause the spoon filled with Lasagna.

I turned to stare at him. He was looking at the table. "Hmm, I will ask for a leave from Signora Jolanda after dinner. I'll call her," I smile lightly.

He nods. "But just to let you know, since you've got to interview the Ferocious anta and I, your company decided to give you a week off as a reward. Russo Durante sent me a text about it." He sniffs.

I was stunned. "Really?"

"Yes," he replied politely.

Thinking about what to say. "Well, I guess I'll go with you since there's no way  to treat you out for a meal." I scatch the back of my head, smiling victoriously. "I will accompany you wherever you go next week!" I added sheepishly.

Immediately his face was in a frown. "Does this count as our honeymoon?" he says as he put down his fork.

I stiffen, the flinched with wide eyes. "Hon...hon...honeymoon-?" I fidget, looking straight at the man I got married to eight months ago without a honeymoon. What made him about it now? I was speechless. I guess the cat got my tongue.

Why is my heart constantly beating fast when he speaks, gets closer to me, or even helps me. Only by hearing his name, my legs tremble. Oh dear good Lord, help your daughter. Cosa mi sta succedendo?

WORLD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>>cosa mi sta succedendo?

<<ENGLISH>>what is happening to me?

-

<>What do you guys think about Nicolo and Gisella?

<>Do you want them to get together and confess their love for each other?

<>Do you want Pietro and Viola back in action?

<>who is your favorite character?

<>what do you like about this book?

<>any questions for the author?

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 179K 84
(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of the most biggest Mafia leaders, Vincenzo...
10.4K 817 16
This story is about two individuals, Alessandro and Evelyn who are different in nature and were bought up in different circumstances. Their situation...
233K 5.1K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
62.1K 2K 37
𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 (v) β€’ To leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. ARDEN SERRANO He is the best advocate in who...