friends 》myg

By k16b13

text messages between two friends More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen

twelve

3.2K 202 110
By k16b13

Wednesday 9:12 AM

me: when are you picking me up?

me: yoongi

me: yoonshit

me: asshole

me: bitch

Wednesday 10:11 AM

yoonshit: i'll come at 12

me: you're alive

yoonshit: i was asleep idiot

me: you sleep too long

yoonshit: you're awake too early

me: pick me up now :(

yoonshit: no

me: but i'm ready already

yoonshit: too bad

me: why must you make me suffer

yoonshit: it's to humble your spoiled ass

me: i did sit and i am humble

yoonshit: wow

me: i just did that

me: pls come get me now :(

yoonshit: i'll ask jungkook to get you

me: aw yay

me: tell jungkook to hurry

yoonshit: how are you functioning

yoonshit: weren't you drinking last night

me: i didn't drink that much

Wednesday 10:49 AM

jungkookie: noona i'm here

me: alright i'm gonna come out now

(Third Person POV)

Yunjin slipped on her shoes and quickly ran out to the black car that was parked in front of her place. She opened the car and checked if it was the right one.

"Hi Noona," Jungkook said upon seeing her.

"Good morning Jungkook, I hope you said good morning to your lady friend as well," Yunjin said getting in and buckling up.

"I did! She's busy today," Jungkook responded before he started driving. As he drove, he glanced over at Yunjin a few times.

Yunjin looked at him, "Do you have something to ask or say?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright."

"You'll tell us if you're not, right Noona?"

"Yeah, of course," Yunjin responded before patting Jungkook's arm.

"You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine," she said to him.

Jungkook nodded and focused back on his driving. Eventually, he pulled up at his house and led Yunjin inside. Yunjin immediately spread out on the couch and sighed loudly, "This feels so nice."

"Yunjin! You're here!" Hoseok said upon seeing her.

She sat up, "Oh hey Hoseok, how are you? You're not overexerting yourself right?"

"Noona! You don't need to worry about me, if anything, I should worry about you."

"And why is that?" Yunjin asked.

"Uh, because Noona is special and nothing else!"

Yunjin laughed and laid back down on the couch, "Good! Keep that the only reason."

"Get your fatass up," Yoongi said to her sitting down by her head.

"Yoongi! You think my ass is fat? Thanks, I've been trying to tone it up," Yunjin said sitting up and scooting closer to Yoongi.

Jungkook sat down next to her taking sips of his banana milk between his yawns. Yunjin watched him a minute before turning to Yoongi.

"How dare you make a sleepy precious Jungkook drive to pick me up!

"Well, how dare you not get your licenses," Yoongi answered.

"I did try!"

"Right, I forgot. You fucking ran into another car."

Yunjin glared at him before noticing Namjoon coming in.

"Mister leader! So nice to see you!"

Namjoon smiled upon seeing her, "Hi Noona, do you know what you want to eat?"

"I can cook us lunch, just like old times!"

"Last time you tried cooking for us, you cleaned out our fridge," Yoongi answered.

"Hey, you eat all or eat none."

"Who has such a motto?"

"Me, bitch," Yunjin responded before getting up.

Jin appeared into the room seconds later, "So what are we eating? I'm starving."

"Noona said she's gonna cook," Jungkook answered.

"Yunjin is going to cook? God blessed us today," Jin said plopping down on the couch also.

"Hey, where are the two almost maknaes?"

"I think they're in their rooms," Hoseok answered as he turned on the TV.

Yunjin quickly ran up the stairs and abruptly opened Taehyung's door, "I hope you're not masturbating!"

Taehyung was organizing his closet before he got startled by Yunjin. He turned around and started grinning upon seeing her, "Noona! I missed you!"

"Aw, what a little cutie. Where is the other one?"

"Jimin is taking a dump," Taehyung answered before turning back to his closet.

Yunjin picked up a few of his clothes and looked at him, "Wow Taehyung, you're rich rich."

"Noona, you're rich rich too."

"But I'm rich rich enough to buy all these kinds of clothes."

Jimin then appeared into the room, "Oh Noona! You're here!"

"Yes, I am Jimin. Or should I say Jimout because you just took a dump."

Jimin laughed, "Shut up."

Yunjin smiler, "Alright well I'm going to go down and start making lunch."

"You're cooking lunch today? Yay!" Taehyung answered.

Yunjin then headed back down to where the kitchen was. Once she got into the kitchen, she started taking out the materials and ingredients she needed.

"Don't fucking use everything in the fridge!" Yoongi yelled out at her.

"What if I do? You wouldn't dare to hurt me!" she responded.

"I'll send Jungkook after you!"

"But hyung, I don't wanna hurt Noona," Yunjin heard Jungkook say to Yoongi.

She laughed and continued cooking. After a while, Jungkook wandered into the kitchen from the smell.

"Hi," he said standing in the kitchen.

She glanced up at him, "Do you want to try some?"

"Please."

Yunjin got out a spoon and handed it to him. Jungkook immediately got a spoonful of what she was made and ate it.

"This is so good," he said before reaching for a second spoonful but Yunjin stopped him.

"Okay go away now."

Jungkook pouted and walked out of the kitchen. Yunjin eventually finished up and set the finished food on the table before going back to clean up a little.

"Lunch is ready!" she called out prompting all 7 fully grown men to storm into the dining room. They all sat down and began eating along with Yunjin.

"Noona, you're cooking is amazing," Jimin said before bites.

"I sure hope it is, my mom taught me better than to make shitty food."

They all ate their lunch happily and once everyone was done eating, they were debating on who should clean up.

"Noona cooked so she's out of the choices, how about old fashion way?" Hoseok said.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Jimin asked.

The 7 boys then went into a game of rock, paper, scissors. Taehyung and Hoseok ended up losing. The rest of them including Yunjin walked back out to the living room.

"How are you doing Yunjin?" Jin asked as they seated back on the couch.

"I'm fine, don't worry," she responded.

She then checked the time on her phone, "Ah fuck, I forgot. I have a photoshoot in like an hour, I have to go."

"Aw, come back again Noona!" Jungkook said.

Yunjin smiled, "I will."

Yunjin said her goodbyes to each of the boys and walked out of the house with Yoongi.

"Do you have a girlfriend yet Yoongi?" she asked.

"Why do you keep asking that?"

"Because you're a dependent man who needs a woman."

Yoongi laughed and shook his head, "When I get one, you'll know."

"I better know," Yunjin said.

They walked down to the taxi that was requested by one of the boys.

"Alright, see you later Yoongi," she said getting in and waving back a goodbye to him.

Wednesday 8:41 PM

me: my face hurts :(

yoonshit: make it not hurt

me: i can't :(

me: i've been here for so long

me: i just wanna go home

yoonshit: just go home

yoonshit: run as fast as those twig legs can take you

me: says the guy we claimed his legs are better than snsd

yoonshit: they lowkey were

yoonshit: but i've bulked up

me: you're not allowed to say that until you legs look like jungkook's

yoonshit: go back to work

me: okay fine :(

-

a/n - what a horrid comeback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 13.9K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"
127K 5.1K 39
SKIN HUNGER The need for meaningful physical human contact. Prolonged deprivation can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences. ▬▬ι══════...
547 71 13
Min Yoongi never thought a text message could completely change the course of his life until he received one from his girlfriend that did just that.
47.1K 2.5K 53
Hoseok texted the wrong number . Yoongi received the message . "Who are you ?"