The Blind Eye

By _lataavia

Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She learned the strictness of life, but... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
it's up!

The Blind Eye

15.5K 488 101
By _lataavia

The Blind Eye

Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She'd learned the strictness of life, but most of her life consisted of being in a total bliss and not being too aware of her surroundings- always turning a blind eye to her responsibilities. But what happens when she just can't turn a blind eye to the young girl who had no choice, but to see through the blind eyes?

Zahara Jenkins, the youngest daughter that was born from two hippies; Anna & Kenny. Throughout her life, she's been the women that freely does what she wants without looking for acceptance. She is well known for not being the most responsible, rebellious and goes against the standards and norms of a perfect traditional woman.

Rosé Onu. The beautiful daughter of Darrin Onu. She goes through her entire childhood trying to love herself for who she is and not her permanent "downfalls."

Darrin Onu. The successful businessman that knew how to do everything under the sun. He was good at everything his entire life and watched so much success and wins come into his life. But, he can't seem to put the pieces together on being the perfect dad to his daughter.

The best friend of Zahara Jenkins. The beauty and the brains, but lacks the heart.

Kasey Jenkins. The older sister and best friend of Zahara. The two sisters are two polar opposites, but have the time of their lives when they're together. Kasey always makes sure to try and put her little sister in check throughout her reckless journey.

Anna and Kenny. The hipsters and parents of Kasey and Zahara.

More characters/face claims will be posted later on into the story.

COPYRIGHT

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

No parts of this production may be copied and distributed by anyone other than myself or transmitted in any other form than the original, for example: photocopying, recording and/or any electrical subjects. Everything above can be used under the circumstances of my permission. Any form of plagiarism will result in a fine as the solution.

I do not own any pictures, songs nor videos that will be shown in this book. If the owner of any public images would like for their work to be taken down then their work will be gone.

I hope that you guys enjoy this story and continue this journey with me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 8
She's a struggling single mother who wanted to get her life back on track but she couldn't do so while worrying for her daughter safety,she had no fa...
772K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
381 19 67
When a lonely girl crosses paths with the guy that is willing to do anything for her and the universe feels irrevocably changed. ...
183 31 12
"Have you ever felt trapped and suffocated? Have you ever felt like you can't breathe but you hold on to that last breath with the hope that someday...