𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•–'𝕀 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒�...

By maddyOConner

DISCONTINUED THIS STORY SUCKS PLZ DO NOT READ LOL Emma Chamberlain, a beautiful, rich girl with a killer bod... More

Main characters
Introduction
Jaw dropping
"who is she"
5th period
Interesting
"Bad spending habits"
those designer bags
that smirk
captain
"she's fake"
"you wanna borrow one"
"deal?"
"this IS my life"
started following you
Protein shakes
"friends?"
good heart
full of surprises
"this is like a water park"
"what's my rule"
"you choose"
flashbacks
The Fitting
Spotted
mystery girl
"show time"
perfect body
meeting
"sure, let's say that"
sister bonding
"it's gonna be alright"
calling my name
Payback
Girl's night
get in we're going shopping
momager
outfits (prepare for this)
"Everyone this is..."
substitute
flipped off
Beautiful young ladies
Em and Nat (the pranksters lol)
experienced....situations

no promises

615 19 2
By maddyOConner

The car ride home was pretty silent, but a comfortable silence

Grayson's pov
Me: "hey you wanna listen to some music"

Emma: "sure"

Me: "what do I do"

Emma: "you can connect Bluetooth, aux, or use Taylor"

Me: "who's Taylor"

Emma: "she's kind of like siri but in the car"

Me: "how do I use Taylor"

Emma: "you can press the assistant button or just say "taylor" and request a song and she would play it for you"

Me: "really? any song?"

Emma: "yep"

Me: "maybe I should get a rolls Royce "

Emma: "probably should"

Emma's pov
A few minutes pass by and I notice Grayson asleep. So I decided to prank him.

Me: "Taylor can you put on a sound effect"

Taylor said in a robot voice
"Ok which sound effect"

Me: "the car crash one"

Taylor: "ok"

Me: "thanks"

Taylor: "my pleasure"

*car crash sound effect and car shaking*
Grayson jumped up and yelled "watch out" with his eyes shut tightly. I laughed

Gray: "what's happening"

Me: "you fell asleep so I asked Taylor to turn on a car crash sound effect"

Gray: "you dick"

Me: "longer than yours"

Gray: "correction, longer than ethan's"

We both laughed and got out of the car.

Me: "I'm gonna shower. Its gonna take like 30 minutes so you can just chill and watch Netflix in my room or yours. Your choice. Basically do whatever you want."

Gray: "thanks I'll just stay in your room so I don't get lost"

Me: "alright enjoy
I laughed"

Grayson's pov
When Emma went to shower I looked around her room and it's a huge ass room. It has long stair cases on both sides and it was 3 levels. I notice a lot of pictures with her friends and seems like they all wear designer clothes. I also notice that Emma was blonde.

Hmmm She was still hot

She had family pictures from when she was little to now. Her parents were/are beautiful holy fuck. She was also a beautiful kid. That made him sound like a pedo sorry but ya know what I mean.  In one picture, she looks like she was 7 and she was wearing a Burberry dress while her parents were wearing Givenchy and they were just shopping in rodeo drive. There was another picture that stood out and she looked about 12 here, she was in Disneyworld. All of her friends were wearing Gucci backpacks and of course Emma being Emma was wearing a Chanel one. Clearly nothing has changed. It took me a few minutes to walk up the spiral stairs and see a really large loft, it has a full on crystal egg chair hanging from the ceiling. I wanted to sit on it but i didn't want it to break.Why is there another t.v. up here, there was already one downstairs. There was a button on the wall that had a drama mask icon on it. I pressed the button and all of the lights dimmed down, the velvet curtains closed blocking the stairs and the super large couch shifted. The t.v. that i'm guessing is about 110 inches that curves at the end speaks up. lol.

t.v.: "Welcome back Emma, what would you like to watch this time"

Me: "This isn't Emma, this is her friend"

I felt do dumb talking to a t.v.

T.v.: "would you like me to shift the room back to normal"

Me: "it's okay"

-

The shower stopped and Emma came out in only a towel. Damn. She didn't know that I could see her cause I was on the second floor

Emma: "Gray!"

Me: "up here"

Emma: "ahh I see you found my loft"

Me: "apparently"

Emma: "you wanna watch a movie up there"

Me: "nah I wanna look around the house"

Emma: "ok let me change"

Me: "uhh can I go to your closet with you"

Emma: "no you perve"

Me: "it's not like I can see you since you closet is basically a house"

Emma: "I guess. No peeking"

Me: "no promises"

Emma: "dick"

I followed Emma to her closet and took the mini escalator to her sleepwear. Her closet is crazy.

Emma: "you can wait in the shoe closet if you want"

Me: "you have a shoe closet!"

Emma: "don't you?!"

Me: "no"

Emma: "your house is fucking huge though"

Me: "but we don't use it as a shoe closet"

Emma: "let's not forget that your house is only for you and Ethan"

Me: "yeah but...but...i-"

I guess she's right

Emma: "exactly.  How many rooms do you have in your house anyways"

Me: "the paper says that we have 28 rooms"

Emma: "so you and Ethan use two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a gym. That leaves you with 23 rooms left, what did you do with them"

Me: "I guess we sorta just kept them empty"

Emma: "why though"

Me: "we don't know what to do with them"

Emma: "you can have a game room"

Me: "What would be in it"

Emma: "you know, ping pong table, pool, fooseball. Or you could be like my extra father and want a mini golf coarse"

Me: "not bad"

At this point we both forget that Emma's only in a towel. So I cleared my throat.

Emma: "oh my god!"

Me: "I guess I'll wait in the shoe closet"

Emma: "ok"

And with that, she disappeared into a different part of the closet.

I didn't know where her shoe closet was so I walked into a another room in the closet that was a lingerie closet. It looked like if victoria secret and Calvin Klein had a baby. When I walked in, i saw Emma in a wine red laced set. When she turned around her eyes went wide.

Emma: "what are you doing!"

Me: "umm I was looking for the shoe closet"

Emma: "if you walk strait and then right, the shoe closet is in the third hall."

I gave her a puzzled look. And I guess she caught on

Emma: "you know what just follow me."
She said still half naked.

We passed at least 6 halls of clothes and rooms.

Me: "umm what are you doing"

Emma: "I know that you had no clue where the shoe closet was so you had to follow me. And since you already saw me half naked, I really don't care anymore"

She has a great body

Emma: "umm thanks"

Crap did I say that out loud

Emma: "yeah you did"

Me: "i said that out loud too"

Emma: "yup"

Me: "ugh fuck me"

Emma: "no thanks"

I glared at her

Emma: "ok pervert I'm done changing"

Me: "great."

Emma: "what time is it"

Me: "about 3 in the afternoon"

Emma: "ok so what do you wanna do now"

Me: "I think...."

Sorry for the cliffhanger
Ily ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...