๐†๐€๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€ข ๐‰๐ˆ...

By Taegivesmestigma_

๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐__ ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š | One of South Korea's biggest and dangerous gang is lead by Jeon Jung... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (๐–“๐–Š๐–œ!) ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐”—๐”ข๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ, ๐”‘๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”’๐”ซ๐”ขโ˜•๏ธ
๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
Important Discussion Note + Continuing The Book??
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ขโ›“
๐•ง๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐•ท๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–š๐–•๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š: ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ?๐Ÿงฉ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)

2.1K 72 9
By Taegivesmestigma_

this book is almost over and yes the last paragraph on chapter twenty WAS yerim so y'all don't get confused.

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞❤️

-
Jungkook's POV:

I groaned loudly as I sensed movement on the bed right next to me, "jimin what are you doing?" I slurped the words out my eyes slowly watching his back turn to me, "nothing just wanna go sleep in my own bed." He said silently as I smirked wrapping my arms around him, "are you sure you don't want to go for another round, like last night." He took my arms off him standing up grabbing his clothes leaving the bedroom without saying a word to me, I quickly shrugged it off going back to bed.

_________________

By now I was not okay. it's been almost a month since jimin has spoken to me and I was just utterly confused since Taehyung moved back in and they've been spending too much time together, he was turning him into something else.

Jimin's soft appearance was now replaced with ash blond hair, 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐭 an𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 piercing. He'd act the same old jimin to everyone but to me it was a whole completely different person.

I had quickly pulled him aside so we could have a chat, "what's your problem?" He shrugged, "i don't know you tell me leader." By now jimin was almost done being an official member but my father had one more test for him today, "cut the bullshit, why have you been ignoring me?"

He looked me straight in the eye, "why do you care? You decided to have sex with me while I was drunk out of my mind Jungkook. you took advantage of me when I never gave my consent . . that shit isn't right!" He screamed, "you shouldn't be here with me. your dad told me all the shit you've said about me." I paused, my father? "i won't take your bull—" connecting our lips he started hitting me on my chest as I grasped onto his arms stopping him, he slowly eased into the kiss as our lips started moving in sync, "ow! What the fuck was that for!?" I screamed while cupping my bottom lip, "go fuck yourself Jungkook." He hissed before storming off into the bathroom, I didn't wanna give up so I followed him.

"oh my god! fuck off! can you not tell I don't want anything to do with you!?" He screamed, "jimin you don't get it, I don't remember anything from that either night I— was it your first time? I'm sorry—" He scoffed, "I'm not one of your girl toys alright, you took fucking advantage of me. That's wrong Jungkook!" I felt surge of wind spotting the bathroom doors behind me slam itself shut as the doors now started curling forward and the mirrors started cracking.

turning around facing jimin his eyes turned dark and blood started trickling down from his nose plastering an expression on his face I'd never seen before.

__________________

feeling an intense urge of power wash over me as I saw the bathroom doors shut close by itself before curling forwards, Jungkook turned looking at me as he held a terrifying expression onto his face, "jimin stop!" I looked to see Zoey standing at the door entrance, "it's okay I've got you." and then I blacked out.

________________

I felt myself on a soft cushion with a pair of arms around me slowly opened my eyes to be meet with Zoey and Jungkook on both sides of the bed, "what happened?" I said sitting up to face them, "it's better if we tell you later, for now rest you've got your big test today." Zoey noted kissing my forehead before leaving the room, "Jimin I—" Jungkook looked at me with a pained expression,
"please bare with me I'm not used to this stuff— um so I was wondering— if you'd like to be my boyfriend?" I frowned my eyebrows.

"jeon Jungkook are you in there?" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes, "take or leave it bitch, you should be happy I've never done this for anyone—" quickly cut him off by attaching my lips onto his before hugging him tightly, "yes." I pulled away smiling while Jungkook jumped onto me attacking me with kisses.
Afterwards we left the room as holding our hands in each other's while walking outside to meet his father, "mr jeon, good evening." I approached him as he nodded staring at Jungkook and I's hands intertwined with each others, "so jimin you ready?" I nodded.

He walked us to the shed I never knew we had, "it's simple. . if you can kill it you pass." He said removing the cloth showing exposing a guy, I gulped holding my gun up. I exhaled heavily feeling my eyes swell up as I eyed him holding the gun with both of my hands, ready to fire. "kill him!" Mr jeon shouted as I flinched cocking my gun.

BAM!

I aimed the gun to the floor shooting before dropping it onto the floor, "I can't!" I screamed cupping my face with my hands as I started crying hysterically. I thought maybe I could but there's no way I could actually kill a person, "dad what the fuck are you doing!?" Jungkook screamed.

"what? You know in order to pass you've gotta be strong!" Mr jeon yelled while picking up the gun, "but—"

"get out Jungkook! The both of you, get out!" He yelled voice laced with venom. I simply gasped as Jungkook gripped my wrist pulling me out of the shed he held me to his chest while we heard the gun shot go off.

___________________

Glimpse over at Jimin peaceful sleeping in his bed as I grinned at his beauty, tucked him in before leaving going downstairs to meet with dad for the last time.

"so what are you gonna do about jimin?"

"I'll think about something okay."

He nodded, "you aren't falling for him? are you?"

"no." Dad sighed, "jungkook you can't. how are you gonna have an heir? the next in line? for generations it's been a pure bloodline. you can't be with him." I simply rolled my eyes at him, "I'll like who I like, I'll date whoever the fuck I want— whether it be a girl . . or boy." Dad sighed before smiling brightly, "your mother would be happy you're finally opening up." He ruffled my hair, "I didn't kill the guy. . it was to scare him." Dad finally commented while he placed the gun in my hand, "he passed."

I gasped attacking dad with a big hug.

_

Sorry if this chapter was messy I was extremely feeling under the weather about my feelings nowadays.

Your author,
Taegivesmestigma_🍇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.3K 54
" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper underneath his breath . _ Taehyung was the m...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
276K 16.9K 43
jeon jungkook is crazy for a famous kpop idol kim taehyung, mostly known as V. jungkook is also the owner of the most popular blog on twitter, dedic...
123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...