Guiding Light βž™ Peter Parker

By capamericka

Harrison Germain has lived on Earth for only a short period of his life. He made the life-saving decision to... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Guiding Light

674 34 12
By capamericka

In Loving Memory of
Cameron Boyce

Cameron Boyce
as Harrison Germain

Disclaimer
I do not own Marvel or anything related to it. I wrote this as a coping method, and decided to share it with you all. I am not posting this story for clout or attention. Writing has always been an outlet for me, and Cameron's death has really affected me. I'm writing this in an attempt to release the negative energy in my mind and to relive Cameron's light through my original character.

Playlist
i.Guiding Light by Mumford & Sons. ii.Highway to Hell by AC/DC. iii.River by Bishop Briggs. iv.What I Wouldn't Do by Serena Ryder. v.Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera.

© Ericka | 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...
3.5M 88.3K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
28.6K 481 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...
680 3 40
Two superhumans had been casted out of their homes, one chose to be good and the other chose to be bad. But those two had a daughter. The good moth...