Heartbeat - Yoonminseok

By SeonghwasLight

Jimin is great friends with the Yoonseok couple, and can't help to feel something more. At some point Jimin f... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
✧ Book Cover ✧
25
πŸ’•26πŸ’•

14

2.9K 136 15
By SeonghwasLight

Jimin POV:

The very familiar figure opened the door and I was relieved.

"Hel- Jimin?"

"Hey Yoongi." I said and immediately began to cry and he rushes me inside not noticing Jiwoo who was bidding in my jacket.

"Oh my god Jimin you look like a mess what happened?" He says and I sat on the couch and unzip my jacket showing Jiwoo to Yoongi who was shocked.

"Yoongi... can I stay here for a while? I'm in a bad situation and well I have no where to go and Jiwoo needs to be safe." I said and he nodded.

"Why do you have a baby Jimin?" He asked and I whipped my tears.

"I'll explain later... uhh where is Hoseok?" I asked confused.

"He should be here so-"

"Yoongi I'm back from the st- Jimin!" Hoseok yells out as he seemed me and rushes to me to give me a hug but stops when he sees the baby.

"Why do you have a baby?" He asked with a confused expression causing me to giggle since I missed them both so much.

"Uhh what's the point on hiding it. Guys meet Jiwoo my baby." I said and they both gasp and Hoseok immediately signals for me to hand her him and I did with a smile.

"Oh my god Jimin she looks like you so much! Look Yoongi look at her!" Hoseok says as he kinda tears up. Jiwoo just makes noises and smiles making me realize something.

"Oh my god she isn't crying!" I yelled out and they gave me a questioning look.

"Oh uh Jiwoo usually cries when she is in other's hands except mine. But she is totally fine with you guys." I said and they both smile.

"Wait even with her father?" Hoseok asked and I nodded.

"Wow, Wait who is her father? Scratch that tell me what the fuck is going on because when ever I asked you questions you ignored them." He says and I get red in embarrassment.

"Is it okay if I tell you in the morning? I've had a stressful day and well week and I'm very tired." I said as Jiwoo and I yawn at the same time causing both Hoseok and Yoongi 'awe' from the scene in front of them.

"Sure let me show you to a guest room." Hoseok says and he brings me to a decent sized room.

"Wow this is nice." I said and he chuckles.

"It's not much but hey it's good for now right?" He says and I scoff.

He then leaves the room and I lay down with Jiwoo, but not forgetting to feed her before going to sleep since she hasn't gotten a chance to eat in a couple of hours.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wake up from the smell of waffles and bacon causing my stomach to growl in hunger. I get up and grab the sleeping Jiwoo and walk towards the smell.

"Hey Jiminie!" Hoseok says as he sees me and I blush from the name. He of course notices the blush and chuckles.

"Hi Hoseok." I said and he 'awes' at the sleeping Jiwoo and then goes back to cooking.

"Go sit down breakfast is almost ready." He says and I nod then sit down at the modern dining table. I look around their apartment, actually getting a better view then I did last night. Everything was modern and was mostly grey which I assume was Yoongi's doing.

As I looked around Hoseok placed a plate full of waffles in front of me.

"Enjoy!" He says and I looked at the plate of waffles and my mouth began to water.

"Thank you!" I said loudly causing Jiwoo to wake up in my arms, but she didn't stop me from eating the waffles in a couple of seconds.

"Woah Jimin you must be hungry." He says and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah." I said quietly.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Anyway I think you should feed Jiwoo she's been eyeing and playing with your chest the whole time." He says and I look down to see Jiwoo staring at my chest and then grabbing my shirt and putting it in her mouth causing me to giggle.

"I'll be in my room." I said as I get up and rush to feed Jiwoo since she was getting kinda angry.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

After feeding Jiwoo, who is now smiling as she plays with her fingers, a knock was heard from the bedroom door.

"Jimin?" A voice calls out from the other side.

"Oh uh you can come in." I responded back and Hoseok came in with a smile.

"Do you mind telling us about this whole situation?" He asked and I nodded then grabbed Jiwoo who is now basically eating my shirt.

I then follow Hoseok into the living space. Where Yoongi was sitting, waiting for us to come in.

Hoseok sits next to him as I sit across from them on the other couch.

"So where do you want me to begin?" I asked after a good solid minute of silence.

"Well... I guess since high school when you just went missing?" Yoongi says and I nod.

"I went missing because I got pregnant with Jiwoo. You see at that party Jackson held, I got drunk and well Jackson and I did the dirty. Weeks later when I fainted during practice I found out I was pregnant and went to Jackson to tell him the news. He was happy about it and then we come to the conclusion we also needed to tell his parents..." I said and took a big breathe then continued.

"His parents weren't that excited and they said the best solution was to get married and well keep me hidden. So after getting married I was forced to stay home, and have no contact with the outside world. They m-made me think it would be selfish if I didn't get rid of my basic human rights for J-Jackson." I said beginning to tear up and Hoseok frowns and comes to sit next to me and hug me.

"You don't have to continue." He says quietly but I shook my head.

"You guys deserve to know..." I said and they both nodded and I continued.

"Jackson only allowed me to see one person which was Mark, and well we became good friends. Until recently when one night Jiwoo and so were sleeping on the couch when I heard Jackson and Mark coming home drunk. They said things that made me confuse until later on I heard moaning. J-Jackson was cheating on me, but I didn't do anything. But it gets worse the next day. I messed up because I went outside and people figured out Jiwoo was Jackson's baby. People posted photos of Jiwoo and it got very popular. Jackson came home drunk and was very mad. He a-almost hurt... J-Jiwoo. But I stopped him and ended being the one hurt." I said as I showed some of my bruises from when he hit me. "That's when I left because I didn't feel safe and well I came here."

"Jesus Jimin I'm so sorry about all of this!" Hoseok says as he pulls me into a tighter hug and Yoongi joined in as well.

"There is no reason to be sorry Hoseok you did nothing." I said and he gives me a trusting smile. Making my heartbeat beat faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.8K 29
Sequel to Holy Fudge Jimin~ In which the two childhood friends start a family... But there are complications to starting the family.
26.4K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
538 8 3
Jimin and Yoongi are best friends. But Yoongi does not always put up the best of appearances. Among other things, he abuses Jimin and causes him phy...
281K 18.8K 55
"Let's make a deal, I set you up with my best friend, you do the same vice versa. We date, marry, have children, the end. Sound like a plan?" "Hmp. D...