Love Fool

By elusive_6788

Meet Eva King, a high-spirited manager in an international firm. She scraped her way up from zero to hero in... More

Introduction: Love Fool
Part I: Shaping a woman
1 Porcelain throne
2 Louis, Louis!
3 You had me at "hello"
4 Enter the Dragon
5 Eye of the Tiger
6 Reincarnation
7 All by myself...not quite
8 Brunch
9 Lost keys and ketchup chaos
Part II: Dance with me
11 Sting like a bee
12 Scooby snacks
13 The truth
14 Perfecting the dance
15 Let's talk
16 Forgiving Sven
17 Social stigmas
18 The deep end
19 Place your bet
20 Sunshine of my life
Part III: A new journey
21 See you later
22 Santa, baby
23 London girl
24 One step to a thousand miles
25 Sven
26 Courthouse Rock
Epilogue
Characters

10 Is it hot in here?

3.5K 178 193
By elusive_6788

This chapter has mature themes so if you're allergic to love scenes, skip over to the next chapter.

Okay, I really suck at writing all that love shit, so I asked Sven to help me out here. He is, after all, Mr. Romance, so I tried to get him to write his point of view. Here's his attempt:

Sven

Kjære Eva (dear Eva),

Eva... Woman, you're killing me. You know that I'm not a writer. Yet, you say that I am a lover. I'm doing this for you, okay? If this makes you happy.

I'll take your tip and help you write your love scene as if I was writing a love letter to you. Crazy woman! Hey, you make me feel like I'm somebody when I'm with you, you know that, you sexy woman?

You drive me crazy.

I can see you laughing right now. I don't mind, because you're cute when you laugh. I love the way the corners of your gorgeous hazel eyes crinkle with a sparkle of mischief when you're up to no good, babe.

You're one gorgeous hottie. You're my love goddess, with your sexy smile, womanly curves, round tits and-

Eva

Sorry Sven, you were babbling, so I've hijacked your email input and won't use the rest. I'll finish up the rest of this loquacious palaver.

Sunday two a.m. at Jonas and Maddy's place.

"Sven, wait, wait wait..."

"Mmm, Eva, you taste so good."

"No, wait. Do you have a condom?"

"You know I came prepared, beautiful."

"Did you just call me beautiful? Mr. Pickup Artist..."

"You are beautiful. Gorgeous, in fact." Sven continued kissing my mouth, while his dexterous hands weaved their magic on my body .

His eyes were heavily clouded with lust as he pushed me against the living room wall, and rubbed his firm body in a gentle sway against mine. He started gently thrusting his hardness against my pelvis as we moved together in our lovers' dance.

Sven's kisses were insatiable and ambrosial, rendering me hopelessly helpless. He was no amateur when it came to kissing or making love, but I was not surprised. Sven had his fair share of lovers, something he admitted when I asked him earlier that night.

He wouldn't reveal how many women he had slept with, but I was not fazed that he knew his way around a woman's body. After all, we were grown ups.

My heart was only inches from popping out of my chest when he french kissed me, before moaning into my neck when he took a short break for some air.

I was no better than him. I pressed my body even more against his, while my fingers traced the contours of his muscled frame. He tasted delicious as I marked his smooth neck with love bites-which would remain on his skin over the next few days. I had branded him as mine.

It had been a long time since I had sex with anyone. It wasn't that I was unlucky, but Brisbane had slim pickings and I had standards for whom I chose to share my bed with.

"Wait, Sven. I need to go to the bathroom first."

As I broke away from him, he gazed at me with carnal hunger and a longing for a lost love. It was as if he was homesick and pined for my presence only seconds after we disconnected from each other.

However, the last thing I wanted was a urinary tract infection, so I needed to empty my bladder.

Afterward, as I was washing my hands in the bathroom, I heard a light knock on the door. I opened it, and Sven was standing there. He ushered me toward the generously wide mirror, where the sink counter was, then closed the door.

There we were, two love birds entwined in each other, staring at the mirror. I couldn't take my eyes off him, and he reciprocated the same ravenous desire. Looking at the mirror, I saw a familiar woman who was about to be seduced by a handsome man at the prime of his youth.

Sven's large hands stroked my hips while sneakily making their way beneath the fabric of my blouse to rub circular motions on my bare skin, inching ever closer to my bra.

His long fingers expertly lifted my top off, while he continued feasting on my skin with provocative kisses. With one quick move, he used one hand to skillfully unfasten the clasp of my bra. Within seconds, the bra landed on the floor, along with my top. I was topless and Sven was in a trance, staring at my curves and my breasts.

"Do you like what you see?" I teased, while he stood behind me, as we faced the mirror and stared into it.

"I love what I see," my seducer promised. He started massaging my breasts, which led me down a dangerous path toward an orgasmic feeling.

"Do you want more?" I flirted.

"Always. I want all of you." Sven growled as he unzipped my jeans and slipped his hand down my panties, feeling my warm, moist core.

"Oh my God, you're so wet for me, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"You know, it's not fair," I purred, smiling at him.

"What's not fair?" Sven's once aquamarine eyes were now dark, dilated orbs that seductively penetrated mine.

"This." I turned around and tugged his shirt suggestively, before lifting it up and whipping it off his honed body. A naughty smile escaped from my face, while my heart raced rapidly.

"And this," I continued, as I unbuckled his jeans and pushed both jeans and boxer shorts downward. He bent down and removed them from his legs and feet, kicking the clothing to the bathroom corner.

"I'm speechless," I admitted.

Sven was smoldering, like a hot, fresh creation shaped by Vulcan, the Roman god of fire and metalwork. He threw his head back and let out a deep laugh, before pulling back into me.

"How about this?" Sven toyed with my jeans. A few more tugs, and all my clothes were off.

I faced Sven, my back turned from the mirror, while his body bonded with mine, skin on skin. He pushed me gently against the granite counter next to the sink, and continued touching my body, while his tongue played with mine.

My hands explored his chest and shoulders, tracing downward to his rock hard abs and love trail. I gasped at the pleasure that he ignited, while his mouth was hot on my skin, at first kissing my jawline, then down to my neck and décolletage. I was in heaven with a magnificent Norse god.

I glanced at the hardness that my hand had automatically wrapped around, and saw a thick, stiff erection.

"Holy shit, mother of all orgasms, you're perfect!" I praised, while Sven's eyes lit up in response to my compliment.

"Oh, Eva!" He chuckled as I grinned with delight.

"I want it. I want it now," I begged.

"Then you're going to have it," Sven promised, as he took a condom packet, which he strategically placed on the counter earlier when he had his jeans on, and ripped the plastic open.

He rolled the rubber on, positioned me at a comfortable angle on the granite counter, and started to make his grand entrance into my world, as I faced him.

"Open up for me, baby," he pleaded, and I compliantly granted him his wish.

He pushed in, gently at first, and started thrusting in motion with my body.

"Oh this feeling... it's so mind blowing," I moaned into his ear, as I rocked in synchronized harmony with him.

"You're amazing," Sven whispered.

We continued our lovemaking activity in the early hours of the morning, not giving a damn about what time it was. I moaned in the fever of this amazing kind of love, while our bodies sweated in febrile passion. Sven did most of the work, rolling his hips into me, while sweetening my mouth and body with moist, delicious kisses sent from Asgard. He led the tango, and I followed his lead.

I felt a euphoric tension build up as his hips pushed repeatedly into mine, and I gently nipped his skin as an unspoken signal of my gratification.

"Oh, Sven, I think I'm going to come soon!" I panted, triggering Sven to speed up at a harder and faster pace.

That was it-his rolling hips and fast movements, combined with the stiffness of his hard length, undid me. Completely.

"I'm coming," he yelled, as I let out my own release.

Nine a.m. on Sunday morning.

"I told you they'd fuck," Jonas declared.

"At least they didn't fuck it up," Maddy verified, as she covered my upper body with the plaid blanket that rested on my naked hips.

"What time is it?" I groaned, eyes still fused shut.

"It's a little after nine, sweetie," Maddy confirmed.

"Maddy and I are going to the gym. Sven usually joins us, but it looks like... he had a workout!" Jonas chortled.

"Ba ha ha ha! Workout, get it?" Maddy cackled. "It must have been quite intensive. So, how was the sex?"

"Please, not now!" I pleaded, as my weary eyes opened from heavy sleep.

Yep, there they were, Maddy and Jonas dressed in their gym clothes, standing over me and Sven, who looked like an angel in his lumbering slumber.

"Come on, J. Let's leave these two alley cats in peace." Maddy gently poked a grinning Jonas, giving him the message to get moving on.

***

After having a shower and getting dressed, I walked into the living room to find the sofa bed empty. I picked up Sven's pillow and breathed in his heavenly natural scent.

My initial feeling of the loss over Sven's physical presence was immediately replaced by elation when I saw him walk out of the kitchen with two bowls of Weetbix cereal filled with creamy milk.

"What's this?" I pondered out loud in surprise.

"Breakfast, darling," Sven announced, placing both bowls on the mahogany coffee table.

"For me?"

"For my queen." Sven wore a sleeveless black undershirt to match his dark boxer shorts, which accentuated his fit form and slim hips.

"You showered without me, you bad girl." Sven smiled as he playfully gave my buttocks a light smack.

"We'll shower together next time. I promise," I assured him, gently stroking his solid arm.

"Well then, it'll better be next time." Sven picked up a bowl of cereal from the coffee table, handing it to me with a cheeky wink and a generous, dimpled grin.

Next time. Those words had never meant so much to me.

When I looked down to move the cereal around with the spoon, I noticed a monster hickey on my chest.

I was bitten.

A/N: Do you know how hard it is to write a love scene without bursting into fits of laughter in this story? I initially planned an evil mishap for the two love birds, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I threw out my mean streak, rewrote this chapter, and gave them an experience to enjoy. Blake Jenner makes the perfect Sven...he bears the closest resemblance to the real Sven when we first met a while ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 153 8
- แƒจแƒ”แƒœ แƒฉแƒ”แƒ›แƒ˜ แƒฎแƒแƒ  แƒ“แƒ แƒกแƒฎแƒ•แƒ แƒแƒ แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒกแƒ˜! - แƒกแƒฌแƒ แƒแƒคแƒแƒ“ แƒแƒ›แƒ‘แƒแƒ‘แƒก แƒฌแƒ˜แƒ—แƒฃแƒ แƒ˜ แƒ“แƒ แƒญแƒแƒ แƒคแƒšแƒ˜แƒแƒœแƒก แƒฃแƒงแƒฃแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒก. - แƒ แƒแƒ“แƒ˜แƒ“แƒแƒœ แƒ’แƒแƒ•แƒฎแƒ“แƒ˜ แƒจแƒ”แƒœแƒ˜? - แƒ˜แƒ› แƒ“แƒฆแƒ˜แƒ“แƒแƒœ แƒ แƒแƒชแƒ แƒแƒ› แƒ“แƒแƒฌแƒงแƒ”แƒ•แƒšแƒ˜ แƒแƒ“แƒ’แƒ˜แƒšแƒแƒก แƒคแƒ”แƒฎแƒ˜ แƒจแƒ”แƒ›แƒแƒ“แƒ’...
28.8K 1.4K 20
Kirk and Spock both begin to have feelings for each other. They go to Bones for help, but realize that some things you can't learn from others; you h...
1.7M 45.8K 91
When Jasmine Cooper runs into a drunk rapist, a man saves her. It is Xavier Ravarivelo, the billionaire Mafia whose bride left him at the altar. Jas...
579K 19.4K 27
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...