Some Smiles Aren't Heroic ~Bo...

By OliviaChan08

Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him fro... More

Special Thanks
1. Just A Boy
3. Breaking a Hero's Spirit
4. Without Them
5. No One Will Hear
6. Switch
7. Sanity....What's That?
8. Goodbye, Old Life
9. The New Villains Arise
10. Ghosts from the Past
11. Where He's Gone
12. Found
13. Mistake
14. Taking Over
15. What Really Happened
16. A Not-So-Happy Reuinion
17. Not The Same
18. My Prisoner
19. It Was My Choice
20. Know
Update!!! A/N PLEASE READ

2. No Choice

3.9K 127 87
By OliviaChan08

I don't really have a plan for an update schedule. I guess I'll update whenever I can lol. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku closed his eyes and sighed. School was about to end for the day, fortunately. He was tired from training, especially since he was physically weaker than most everyone in the class.

Over the weeks, he had improved a little. Not being able to use One for All since it would break his hands was also a bit of a hindrance.

Izuku felt he just had to keep hoping that eventually he would catch up with the others.

That day was not it.

He was pushed, hit and knocked down multiple times during training. All the other classmates seemed to be so much better than him.

Bakugou, Izuku's childhood bully, of course, went especially hard whenever it came to facing him. Izuku seemed to get used to all the insults and names he would get thrown at him.

Even then, though, Izuku didn't really have any real hate toward Bakugou. He didn't know why, but no matter how many times he would get shoved away or beaten, he still followed Bakugou.

Izuku started taking his things out of his locker to head home when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He jumped a little and turned around. "Ah, oh, hey guys."

It was just his friends Tenya and Ochaco greeting him. "Hey, Deku. Me and Iida were just wondering if you would wanna hang out with us right now before you go home."

Tenya grinned and adjusted his glasses. "Of course, it's only if you want to. Spending time with classmates out of school is how you get to know them better!"

The green haired male closed his locker. "I'd love to, guys, but I have to get home early. I have some stuff to do." He once again faked a smile.

By stuff, he actually meant he had more training to do. He kept pushing himself to work harder, even on his spare time.

Ochaco seemed upset with this answer. "Aw, are you sure you can't hang out even for just a bit?"

"Sorry, Uraraka. Sorry, Iida. Maybe next time?" He turned to walk away and grinned at them.

Tenya nodded. "Sure. Thanks anyways, Midoriya."

Izuku walked away, and the two students looked at each other with the same concerned expression.

"He's been like that since what happened at USJ." The brunette frowned to Tenya.

"I'm sure he'll come around soon. I just don't know what might be worrying him so much."

Then, with that, Ochaco and Tenya left without their friend.

...

Izuku was looking at his bandaged fingers which he had broken a few weeks ago. They seemed to be feeling a little better.

"Maybe if I try not to force them this time." He murmured to himself and moved them a little. He had injured his fingers again the day before when he was exercising and he put too much pressure on them.

Suddenly, Izuku's phone rang. He perked up and took out his cell, seeing that it was his mother, Inko.

He answered and put the phone to his ear. "Hi, mom... Yeah, I just got out. I'll be over there in a bit. Don't worry."

Izuku was so distracted on his phone call, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

"Alright then, Mom." He listened to her ramble on the call about her day when someone tap on Izuku's shoulder, making him stop.

He turned his head slowly. "Hm?" His breath hitched when he saw who was behind him.

"N-no..." He whispered as he tightened his grip on his phone.

It was none other than Tomura Shigaraki standing there with an eerie smirk. "Hello there."

Izuku took one step back. "V-v-villain." He lowered his phone.

"Izuku? Izuku, are you there?" Inko asked through the line. The green haired boy looked at his phone hesitantly.

Shigaraki smirked, "Tell your mother goodbye and hang up."

Out of pure panic, Izuku raised the phone to his ear. He gulped, seeming to struggle with this. "Hey, Mom...I have to go now. My battery is dying, okay?"

Izuku squeezed his eyes shut as he heard his mother reply.

"Oh, okay then. I'll see you right now then...I love you, Izuku."

He struggled to fight the tears coming to his soft green eyes. "Mm hm, love you too, Mom." He pressed the hang up button and looked up, only to get shoved into the alleyway next to them.

He stumbled and turned, facing the villain with fear in his eyes.

Shigaraki held out his hand. "Give it to me."

Izuku shook his head. "No." Shigaraki stepped forward and put his hand around Izuku's neck, keeping one finger up so he wouldn't kill him just yet.

He clicked his tongue. "Wrong answer. Give me the phone, Midoriya, before I kill you."

Izuku grunted, trying to slip out of the villain's grip. He was forced to comply and he dropped the cell phone into Shigaraki's palm.

Shigaraki nodded and let go of him. "Good boy." Izuku frowned, "What do you want from me? Why did you-"

"You'll find out soon, Izuku Midoriya." Shigaraki stepped back.

That was the last thing Izuku heard before his vision went black and he went unconscious.

...

A few hours after being knocked out, Izuku woke up. He gasped loudly as if he forgot how to breathe. He felt the ground was cold and rough under him. A dim light flickered, the only source of light in the room.

Izuku moved his hand up only to wince when he touched the bump on his head. He looked around and gradually sat up.

"Where am I?" He shivered as he got this weird chill up his spine. He wrapped his arms around himself then he remembered.

Wait...the villain. Shigaraki. He knocked me out. He must've taken me here.

His breathing got faster as he started becoming aware of the situation he was in.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening." His eyes went down. The sound of a door made him yelp in surprise and scurry back against the wall.

Shigaraki came into the room, shutting the door behind him. "Hello, Izuku. It seems you finally woke up."

The boy didn't respond. He only kept his gaze downward. "You're probably wondering why I brought you here. Those questions you have in that head of yours will be answered eventually."

"Is my Mom okay?" Izuku suddenly asked, looking up hopefully. Shigaraki took off the black hood he had over his head. "She is. For now. We won't hurt her if you behave yourself and do exactly what I say." He made his way toward him.

Izuku whimpered and his lip quivered. He didn't want to cry, but he was close to it. He had never been kidnapped and he had no idea how to deal with this problem.

"For now," Shigaraki went on as the sound of chains rattling followed his words. Izuku glanced up and his mouth opened; however, no words came out.

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku and pinned him to the ground. The smaller male yelped as he hit the back of his head a little.

Shigaraki chuckled as he wrapped the chain around one of Izuku's wrists slowly. "I'd enjoy getting to know you better, Izuku." He pulled the chain tightly to fasten it.

Izuku yelped and flinched while the villain took out a knife. "Let's have some fun, shall we?~" his eyes filled with complete fear as the knife got closer to his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Oof. Now this is a chapter! I know that ending might sound a little different than what's actually happening lol.
I hope you liked it and tell me whatcha think in the comments. If you liked it, please vote! I appreciate it all. Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
48K 1.3K 20
Take me instead!" "What did you just say kid?" "I said take me instead." Shigaraki though for a second then smiled. "As you wish." Izuku midoryia al...
361 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
79.5K 2K 60
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...