Eternal Love (C.Cullen)

By OofMyFloof

Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their moth... More

Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Sleepover
Chapter 4: Accident
Chapter 5: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Happiness
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Meeting Wolves
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: New
Chapter 12: Perfect
Chapter 13: Baseball
Chapter 14: Chase
Chapter 15: Hero
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Missed
Chapter 19: Mad
Chapter 20: Rush
Chapter 21: Change
Chapter 22: Again
Chapter 23: Wolfs Out of the Bag
Chapter 24: Plunge
Chapter 25: Vision
Chapter 26: A Human's Strength
Chapter 27: Alive
Chapter 28: Scars
Chapter 29: Lies
Chapter 30: Intuder
Chapter 31: Kiss
Chapter 32: Change In Plans
Chapter 33: Battle Plan
Chapter 34: Late Night Worries
Chapter 35: Family
Chapter 36: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 37: Our Day
Chapter 38: Beacon of Hope
Chapter 39: Genesis and Bella Cullen
Chapter 40: Impossible
Chapter 41: Snap
Chapter 42: Birth
Chapter 43: Anastasia Rose Cullen
Chapter 44: Volturi
Chapter 45: Our World

Chapter 16: Happy Birthday

11.7K 304 59
By OofMyFloof

Third POV
Genesis woke up by her alarm once again, but today, she didn't want to destroy it. Today was very special to her, because today was the anniversary of a very special person's birth. It was Bella's birthday.

She knew that Bella wouldn't be as thrilled as her, Charlie, or Edward. Bella had complained to Genesis that she wanted to join Edward in immortality and love him forever. She also wanted Genesis to join her. Genesis hadn't even had the thought of joining the Cullen's for eternity. She was still young, and she wanted the Cullen's to be able to choose if they wanted her or not.

She didn't see them the way Bella saw them. Bella sees them as an anchor that she is trying to manually attach herself to, while Genesis sees them as family that have taken her in. That's not necessarily Bella's fault, but she is somewhat to blame. Bella is very pushy and stubborn. She is trying to force herself in when she should be letting fate take it's course.

Genesis shook her head of her thoughts. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to worry about Bella's desire for a few more years. Genesis opened their shared door and jumped on top of Bella. Bella huffed at the impact and quickly sat up to see what had happened. Genesis gave her a cheeky smile and Bella rolled her eyes. "Couldn't you have just shook me or something?" Bella asked amused.

"I could have. But where's the fun in that?" Genesis giggled. "Let me guess, you ignored me when I asked for no presents?" Bella asked. "To be fair, I can't exactly not give you a present. I give you one every day." Genesis said. Bella rose an eyebrow in confusion. Genesis smirked, "My presence is a gift in itself." She said.

"Dude." Bella laughed as she kicked Genesis off the bed and onto the floor. "My ass!" Genesis yelled, rubbing her backside in pain. Bella laughed, "That's a better present." Genesis sent a playful glare at her. Then, Charlie walked into the room holding gifts. He looked at Genesis for a second and then over at Bella. "Yeah, I'm not even gonna ask."

"I thought we said no presents." Bella complained. "Yeah, well your mother and I coordinated this one. Well, more like she coordinated me." He said as he handed Bella a camera and scrap book. "It's so you can photograph your senior year, have some memories." he sighed. "When did you get so old?" He asked.

Age made Bella insecure at this point, with Edward physically being seventeen and her now being eighteen. So that was a touchy subject at the moment. "Eighteen's not that old!" Bella defended, trying to convince herself more than anyone else in the room. "Yeah, well," Charlie leaned closer to her and grabbed a hair on her head. "Is that a grey hair?" He asked.

Bella's eyes widened and she tripped over herself getting to her mirror, "No. No way!" She exclaimed as she looked in the mirror. Not finding any, she looked back at him with a glare. He held up his hands and Genesis laughed. "Happy Birthday!"

Skip!

Genesis was now in the Cullen's home, trying to set up everything for Bella's birthday party. They knew she didn't want a party, but no one could stop Alice once she had her ideas. Genesis was making a banner, because that's all Alice wanted her to do. Or, at least, it was something she hadn't already done.

Genesis got done with the banner and got a ladder to hang it up. She was just about to get down from hanging the last pin, when she wobbled a bit on the ladder and the ladder started to fall over. Genesis squeaked as she fell back, but she was caught in strong arms in a quick second. She looked up to see Carlisle with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Genesis smiled and nodded her head. "Guess I'm falling for you." She jokes and winked at him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled at her. "You like the banner?" She asked as he set her down. Carlisle looked up and put a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

'You're old', was written across the wall in bold letters. "Alice is never going to trust you again." He said while shaking his head. "What? I thought it would suit her!" Genesis giggled. Just then, the rest of the Cullen's, apart from Alice and Edward, walked into the room. Emmett laughed loudly with Chandler. Rose snorted and Jasper put his hands over his face, knowing how Alice will react. Esme face palmed, "Really?" She asked.

"What?" Genesis smiled innocently. They all turned their heads towards to window as the heard Bella's truck pull in. Alice skipped into the room smiling, "it's time!" She squealed. They heard the door open downstairs and looked to Bella as she made her way into the room. "Happy Birthday!" Genesis exclaimed as she threw confetti at her.

Bella rolled her eyes at her sisters enthusiasm and looked around the room at the decorations. She stopped once she read the sign and looked over at Alice with her eyebrows furrowed. "Alice? What the hell?" She asked while pointing at the sign. Alice gave her a confused expression before finally reading the sign. She gave Genesis a deadly stare.

Genesis feigned innocence and then acted shocked, "Alice!" Alice pursed her lips, giving a Genesis a stare that meant 'You will regret this'. Carlisle made his way over to Genesis and hugged her from behind, trying to blindside Alice's rage. Alice huffed and the party went on with the Cullen's giving Bella gifts.

Genesis gave a thank you nod to Rosalie as she handed Bella a gift. Rosalie nodded back stiffly, not exactly liking that she had to be apart of this. Everything was going great. Carlisle pulled out an envelope and handed it to Bella. "It's a little gift for both of you." He said as Bella took it. Bella tried opening it, getting a paper cut in the process.

Genesis's eyes widened. It all happened so fast. One minute, she was staring at her sister and holding Carlisle's hands around her waist, the next, Bella was against the wall, and Carlisle was next to Bella. Genesis looked over to Jasper, who was being pulled out of the room by Emmett and Chandler. Genesis looked to Bella and then to Rosalie.

"Rose," Genesis whispered. Rosalie nodded and took the girls hand, following the boys out. "I'll be back!" Genesis called to Bella and Carlisle. Carlisle almost ran after her. He didn't want her to go and get hurt like Bella did. He then realized something. He can't always protect Genesis. She's always going to try and help others, and in his world, she'd die instantly.

He shook his head and looked up to see Edward looking at him. He had read his thoughts, and he couldn't help but agree. Carlisle brought Bella to his study while Edward followed the others outside. Genesis saw Jasper sitting on a fallen log with his head in his hands. He was obviously feeling guilty for what he had done.

The other Cullen's didn't dare to touch him, even Alice was giving him his space. Genesis walked up to them, and nodded her head back to the house. The others understood the silent request for them to leave and left hesitantly. Alice and Emmett stood on standby by a tree  just in case. Genesis walked up to Jasper and kneeled down in front of him.

Jasper didn't move, too ashamed to face the older sister of the girl he just attacked. Genesis grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face. "Are you okay, Jazz?" Genesis asked lowly, trying to ease him into a conversation. Jasper rose an eyebrow at the nickname. Only Alice ever called him that, and sometimes Rose. It was different coming from Genesis, almost motherly.

You'd think the hundreds of year old teenagers wouldn't need a motherly touch, but here he was, relishing in the new kind of attention. Sure, Esme always seemed like a mother figure, but at the end of the day she was more like a fun aunt than anything. It's kind of strange. Genesis started off as a friend, then a kind of sister, now she's becoming more like a mom and she was physically the same age as most of them.

Jasper would have cried if he could. Her caring nature reminded him of how his mother was. Loving, selfless, and all around a wonderful person. He shook his head, unable to speak to her out of guilt. "You didn't mean to. We all know you didn't. You're trying your best and it's only natural for you to slip up from time to time." She assured him.

He still felt bad, but knowing that Genesis and the others didn't see him any differently made him feel more at ease. Genesis looked over to Alice and motioned her over. Alice smiles and came towards them as Genesis stood up to leave. Genesis ruffled Jasper's hair and he gave her a look. "Toughen up, buckaroo. You're too strong for this." She said as she walked over to Emmett.

Emmett smiles down at her as they walked to the house, "You remind me of a mom." He mused. Genesis rolled her eyes, "Go clean your room. I know it's a mess." She said. Emmett pouted and sped to his room. Before Genesis could walk in the house, Bella came out. "We have to go." She said. Edward followed behind and gave Genesis a guilty look. Genesis sighed.

This is bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 16.5K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
154K 3.4K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
17.6K 621 16
Mathias Swan has always existed in the periphery, a silent observer in the vibrant narrative of his sister Bella's life. Their bond is unbreakable, y...