𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED ⌲ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
🥰😭
18
19
20
✎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

3

212 10 0
By HyunnieBun__

September•1•2020
8:15 am

Today was Jungkook's birthday Yoongi and Hoseok haven't made it back not in 8 days so they where going to miss the party but they made sure to buy gifts and leave them at Jin's place.

"Can't wait for my present tonight TaeTae"

Jungkook says as he changes his clothes.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
         Jungkook's Clothes
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
       Taehyung's Clothes
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
          SeokJin's Clothes
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"I hope you are"

Taehyung says has he glances at Jungkook's Naked Body.

"Cute birthday suit"

Taehyung leers , making Jungkook giggle at his comment as Jungkook continued to get dressed.

"Thanks I made it myself"

Jungkook smirks as he carefully worked his ripped jeans on so he doesn't stick his foot in  one of the holes.

"Hey You two better cut that sex talk for later"

Jin shouts from the Living room couch , Jin was picking up Taekook and taking them to where ever since neither of them had a drivers license.

"Jeez supersonic ears"

Taehyung grumbles from the other side of the door.

"Sorry I have good hearing , maybe you should talk a bit quieter and so babies can here you"

Jin says as he pops a Oreo into his mouth , Then the door swings open and reveals Jungkook wearing a thrasher™ crop top  and Taehyung wearing a Thrasher ™ Hoodie.

"Aww twins"

Jin Coos taking a quick picture.

"Soo..we going or Nah?"

Jungkook says as he puts some kibble in yeontan's food bowl followed by water put into his water bowl.

"Yeah come on"

Jin says he starts the car from the door , Taekook follow behind Jin as the doors slide open Everyone gets in.

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

Jin , Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at Namjin's estate , music could be heard from the backyard , Just then the the front door opens revealing Namjoon with SeokJoon and Jennie standing behind him.

"Hey Hyung!"

Taehyung waves as he helps Jungkook out the  car , Jin walks up to the door giving Namjoon a peck which ended up turning into a kiss.
M

"So? Can we come in our is this Namjoon and Jin's make out session?"

Jungkook says with sass as he stood there with his hands on his hips , Jin turns around eyes wide.

"I'm sorry Namjoon taste like cake"

Jin blurts out making Jungkook to make a "ew" face Taehyung to face pale and Namjoon to make a  embarrassed smile.

"Oh...Kay?"

Jungkook says slipping into the house between Namjin Taehyung squeezes in behind Jungkook.

"Aye Sis , looking mighty thicc"

Mark says speed walking up to Jungkook giving him a hug , Then Jimin and Yugyeom come over and also give Jungkook a hug.

"Damn Look at you!"

Jimin says squatting Infront of Jungkook giving his Thigh a squish.

"Booty perked"

Yugyeom says checking Jungkook out.

"Have you decided what you're gonna get at the spa?"

Mark ask as they walk over the the living room.

"I'm thinking about getting some acrylic nails and maybe dye my hair , oh and a new style , face cleanser , and back massage."

Jungkook says as the others listen calculating the prices in their heads.

"That's a lot!"

Yugyeom says.

"Jungkook-ah guess who here!?"

Jin yells from the door , Jungkook looks up from his phone and so does the others.

"Oh..my..NamJesus"

Jungkook gasp from the , as the unexpected guess stand there with a bright smile with there arms wide open for a hug.

"No Way Noona Jennie!"

Jungkook says running over to Jennie Giving her a hug squeezing the air out of her.

"A..aww"

Jennie gasp after Jungkook lets go.

"Hello~"

Says a familiar feminine voice Jungkook looks around and turn so his back is facing Jennie and almost slapped the person behind him.

"Oh my NamJesus , Jisoo I almost slapped you , you scared me"

Jungkook gasp hugging Jisoo , she just giggles at the stared male but something between them stops them he looks down.

"You're pregnant!?"

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

( Yeah Sis is lazy , so I'm just skip everything )

♡ Liked by Gucci_Gang and 900,000 others
ShotClock_Kook new do , new you what do you guys think of my hair?

Gucci_Gang damn baby. 💜

Jacksons_BabyBaby sis looking gooda.

Mami_Jinnie you look cute Jungkook-ssi , but that spa bill wasn't.

Sleepy_MeowMeow Aww man we missed your birthday Jungkook-ah but happy late birthday I love you.

YugyeomisthatBitch @sleepy_MeowMeow well that's a first.

Papi_Joonie I think the red suits you kook.

Cashout_Jimmie I thought I was looking cute till I saw you get them coins sis

Teacupu_Han gwiyeobda!! 💘

Your_Sunshine_Bish Happy late birthday Jungkook dongaseng hope you had a great day see you in a week!

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

Word Count: 799

CherrqFairq ™ 2019

( Sorry there was no birthday cake or present opening I really wanted to get this chapter done because I was excited to start other ones. )

Chou! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.2K 56
Kim Taehyung and his two best friends Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are juniors in Bangtan Highschool. Everything seems to be going well until a group o...
145K 10.6K 45
discontinued!!! [ABO] Jungkook's entire life changes when an omega joins their pack. On the road with love, death, betrayal and fantasy, see how thei...
12.7K 784 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...
430K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...