Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Chapter 32

108K 4.1K 830
By EXOtic_Devil

"Brother?" I breathed, looking over at my Sebastian, who was fuming.

His eyes were that raging ice blue, almost a very light silver colour and I swear to the Devil below I saw his deadly fangs, so sharp and long and so visible in his mouth. His fangs were bared at the so-called brother and his stance was one of murderous hate. He was more than ready and willing to shred his own brother apart.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled, no longer feeling shocked or worried. He has a brother— no, a twin from what I can see. He has a twin and he never so much as told me?

Jay's sigh was what brought my attention back, and I looked at him expectantly as Sophie shook her head slightly. No, someone will have to start answering my questions, otherwise I'll really blow up.

"Meet the Jacob-Slade twins. Sebastian Jacob-Slade and Sevastian Jacob-Slade."

"Jacob-Slade? What the hell is this?" I hissed, my eyes burning holes into Sebastian's head. He wasn't even looking at me, and the fact that everyone else— Pureblood and Slade— were looking at me with angered looks irritated me. Why is it that I always find out interesting facts about Sebastian from someone else? And his twin's name is Sevastian? Even their names are similar!

Their parents must have been out of names at that time.

"Slades are identified by their middle names. There are many Slades, but it's the middle name that tells you which family they belong to." Sophie clarified. Jay and Sophie let go of Sebastian and started removing the mass of crowd that had gathered. Sebastian, however, came over to me like a flash and gripped my arm tightly.

I looked at him with angered yet worried eyes. I was angry at him for not telling me such important information, but I was worried because I didn't want him to think that I wanted his brother's touch. I didn't even know it wasn't Sebastian! I mean, I had a feeling it was him but I thought I was just slightly drunk or something!

"Sebby, I di—"

"Sebby?" his brother cut in, walking over to us slowly, a smirk on his face and a mischievous spark in his eyes. Unintentionally, my jaw locked and my eyes hardened. He did not set a great start with me, and for some reason, his voice sounded rather condescending.

"I see you found a Vampire you decided to claim." his voice was condescending, and something about the way he looked at Sebastian was slowly ticking me off. If he doesn't watch his mouth, I won't be responsible for not holding back. Just because he looks exactly like Sebastian, just because I might secretly want to have him, doesn't mean I won't do anything and watch as he disrespects Sebastian.

"She must be worth something if you lin—"

"Watch your mouth, you Witch!" I hissed, feeling my vision become clearer and sharper as my eyes became a merciless silver colour. I felt my fangs elongate, yet my pupils did not shift to their killer slits. I was barely controlling myself for Sebastian's sake. I was breathing like a dragon, my fingers itching to claw his eyes out, but the fact that he was a Slade made me hesitate with my actions.

Completely disgusting.

Not only that, but now there were furious Slades and Purebloods around ready to kill me— which didn't worry me— or possibly take me from Sebastian.

"Calm down." I felt Sebastian's arms wrap around my shoulders and waist, pulling me into him and certainly managing to calm me down. I still eyed his brother as a threat. I did not like him. The way he tilted his head to the side in slight fascination, the way his smirk softened a little and the way his eyes went over me fuelled me.

For once, I loathed a man's attention on me.

"Feisty and brave." he whispered, and I felt Sebastian tense, his hold on me tightening as though he knew what his brother's intentions were. I, however, just wanted to drain him until he had not a single drop of blood in his gorgeous body. Everything about him screamed Sebastian, but his attitude identified him from his twin.

"I want her."

I laughed out loud, catching the attention of some around us. Discreetly, my eyes looked around as I continued laughing, and when I found an object near me, I quickly grabbed it and threw it at Sebastian's twin with strong force, not caring that some Slades were hissing and baring their fangs at me, more than ready to attack at any given second.

The bastard was able to catch the vase of flowers I threw, but at least it broke in his strong hands, and I was satisfied to see some of his blood drip to the ground before his skin healed in seconds. He looked at his once-bleeding palm, then he slowly raised his head to look at me with an eyebrow raised. I swear it felt like I was doing this to Sebastian, if I didn't know he was holding me from the back.

They acted and behaved the same way.

If Sebastian's twin thought that the look he gave me would have scared me, he really had no idea who he was dealing with. Not even the hisses and the hateful stares I received from the Purebloods and Slades could scare me. Just because I disrespected a Slade, doesn't mean they should all try to kill me. Sebastian wouldn't let them, anyway, judging by the tight grip he had on me.

"I hate to break it to you, but I belong to Sebastian." I glared, my voice slow and low as Sebastian's heart skipped a beat, his arms becoming like snakes trying to possess its prey.

"I belong to no one but Sebastian. I want no one but Sebastian. I listen to no one's wants but Sebastian."

"I can fix that." his twin smirks.

I feel my left eye twitch, and I scoff. "What, you think you're Sam? The Onion Man?"

"That's enough. We're getting out of here." Sebastian hissed and I could feel his blood rushing in him. I saw Sophie and Jay nod towards us before they came to Sebastian's twin. It looked like they were trying to distract him from us, but whatever they were doing seemed to be working because Sebastian's twin's attention was no longer on us.

Sebastian tugged on my wrist roughly, and I really had no choice but to shut my mouth and let him drag me away from the party and to his car. I didn't even get to celebrate much or even have that much fun! How unfair!

By the time we got back to his mansion, my soul was starting to eat me with all her worries and whispers. Sebastian was so tense yet calm, and he did not so much as utter a single word the entire time. I was really starting to get a little worried.

When we entered his mansion and when he ordered his servants, butlers and maids to leave— all of them being Vampires— that's when my nerves really started dancing. I was so worried, my soul practically raging but I couldn't do anything as he grabbed my wrist and led me to our room.

He closed the door, and locked it.

I gulped, not liking that he locked the door because I felt caged, and because I was horribly anxious now. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to calm my soul. Why was I so nervous and worried, to begin with? I've done nothing wrong! I stood by his side the entire time and I even declared out loud my loyalty to him!

"Sebastian, I—"

Shivers creeped up my spine and a yelp left me when he slammed me against the wall, the heat of his touch making my skin tingle with delight and anticipation. Yet I felt startled. He was calm and collected, but his eyes were a huge give-away to how he really was feeling.

Livid ice blue, almost a very light silver.

I sucked in a sharp intake of air when he leaned his forearms against the wall, on each side of my head, and dipped his head towards me. His face was buried in the left side of my neck, and I could feel his nose brushing along the skin as he took deep inhales of my perfume, mixed with his natural scent.

After all, I am linked to him, so I will always have his scent on me, even though I don't have a scent of my own, since I am a Vampire. That's why I always scent myself with fragrances the Vampires invent.

He was just running his nose along my skin, so calm and slow with his movements. I could feel my blood becoming warmer, making my skin heat in the process. He wasn't doing anything, only little touches yet he still managed to rile me up like that.

After a moment of making me become hotter, he lifted his head and stared me directly in the eyes. Even though his Slade side was the one taking over, he was surprisingly gentle and collected. I thought he would be aggressive with me, but he is Sebastian Slade.

So unpredictable and undefined.

His eyes seemed to be scorching my own, as though he wanted to pierce my eyes. But they slowly began to shut as he neared my lips, until they were completely closed when he kissed me. It was a slow and possessive kiss, yet it was rough in a way. I felt his hands wrap around my thighs and slowly lift me up, until my instincts took over and forced me to wrap them around his strong hips. His hands then slid up, passed my bottom and slid higher until they were massaging my back seductively yet slowly.

What was he doing?

His lips opened my own and then devoured them again, making my soul purr with satisfaction whilst my skin just burned for more of his touch. I found it a little difficult to be in this position with my slim dress on me, so I tried to pull away from Sebastian to take it off.

But Sebastian allowed no such thing.

He pressed me further into the wall, his hands now moving up to my head, where they started doing something with my updo until it loosened and my pure black waves came tumbling down around my face. I heard the sound of the pins dropping to the ground, one after the other like careless raindrops desperately trying to gather some attention.

It was getting harder to breathe and my lungs were burning for more air. When I tried to push Sebastian away again, he pressed me closer to him and then he did something that made my soul skip a whisper.

He kissed me with more aggression, his tongue slipping in and dominating every inch of my mouth. It was becoming very difficult to control myself, but I'm a Vampire, and Vampires are known to be very weak to pleasure.

Especially when we're in the hands of those more powerful than us. It makes us melt.

A soft moan slipped my lips when his tongue massaged my tongue, licking the roof of my mouth and making me feel so helpless. I hated it, but I loved it. I was so confused now, not knowing what he was doing or what I was thinking.

All I could focus on were his seductive touches, his irresistible taste and his intoxicating heartbeat. It was killing me, everything about him was killing me.

I couldn't breathe. Each time he'd pull back for only a millisecond and then he'd capture my lips again, devouring them with more hunger and need. A millisecond was not enough for me to gulp whatever amount of air I needed.

I do need to breathe. Just because I am a Vampire and I am somehow dead, doesn't mean I don't function normally. Well, other than the fact that my cells are dead, but I still need to breathe.

However, each time I inhaled, Sebastian's enticing Honey and Lavender scent would slip into me and seduce my body just as much as he was.

Finally, yet unfortunately, he pulled back from me, leaving me panting as though I was a human running a never-ending race. He set me down on the ground, and I stumbled back against the wall to keep myself standing. He was so quiet, so calm, but his frantic heartbeat and desire was anything but. I could see his eyes flashing and trying to decide from being the terrifying ice blue, almost a very light silver or the desire-filled dark blue.

Then I realised why he had pulled back for a moment. He began taking off the black blazer of his suit slowly, his head angled down to the side slightly and his eyes closed. My throat suddenly tightened, and my fingers began twitching to take his tight dress shirt off him.

Nothing, I did nothing, only stared at him slowly taking his clothes off.

His black tie came next. He opened his eyes and loosened it around his neck, then he tugged on it slowly and I watched as it farewelled his luscious skin and dropped to the ground near his feet. He popped his dress-shirt cuffs open, then he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows whilst looking at me soundlessly.

I unconsciously licked my lips. It was a common action, yet Sebastian made it seem so erotic and seductive. The way he rolled his sleeves up slowly to his elbows, his eyes never leaving mine.

It made my body ten times hotter than it was. He came towards me again, this time his right hand reaching for my neck. It caressed my flesh slowly and I drew in a deep breath, but his hand went behind my neck, where I felt him tug on the pearl necklace, pulling it loosely from my neck. Thud after thud travelled to my ears when Sebastian released the pearl necklace, letting the pearls shatter on the ground and roll away.

The same pearls he paid so much for.

This side of Sebastian was exciting yet scaring me.

His hand went to cup my left cheek, where he pulled me closer to him and once again pulled the air out of my lungs as he kissed me with a selfish desire. Not once did he utter a word, not once did he tell me to do or not do something. But I didn't mind it, in fact, I really enjoyed this new behaviour.

Although I know I'm going to regret it soon.

Sebastian managed to remove all my jewellery before he began unbuttoning his shirt. Again, I didn't realise I was licking my lips slowly until he actually gazed into my eyes, his eyes were still that intense colour that sent edgy shivers down my spine.

Once all buttons were undone, he slipped his shirt off of his smooth body, and I could do nothing but allow my eyes to eat up his exposed body from the waist and up. I've never felt such a strong sense of need for anything or anyone before. For once, I didn't mind being played with. I didn't care as long as Sebastian was going to be near me.

My eyes were definitely a lustful violet right now, definitely.

He came to me again, but he only stared at me with controlling eyes. I was still trying to get my breathing in check, still trying to get out of desire's tight grasp, but I couldn't. I remained rooted to my spot as his hand reached back and unzipped my dress slowly, the sound tickling my ears. With a brush against my shoulder, my dress was resting around my feet, leaving me half-exposed to Sebastian's wild eyes.

Then I saw his fangs. They were long, sharp and throbbing, judging by the way he licked them slowly.

I began taking steps back, but what a stupid decision, because I only ended up against the wall. I didn't want him to bite me, because I knew he was not going to be gentle or careful with his marks. I was worried, and for some reason, I found my hands trembling a little. They were not that obvious, but the trembles of panic were there.

"Sebastian, wai—" my eyes widened, and my jaw snapped shut immediately.

He tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow, very slowly.

Like lightening, he was in front of me with his warm breath warning my skin, my soul now more frantic than she was before. He kissed a spot below my left ear, his lips so warm and so teasing, then his fangs teared the flesh apart. I felt my blood being drawn from me. I felt my skin tingling and that unbreakable pull tugging me towards Sebastian. But I also felt that overwhelming amount of pain spreading from his harsh bite.

I knew it, I just knew that he wasn't going easy on me.

He pulled his fangs out of me and bit another spot below his unhealed bite. He did it again, and again, and again until there was nowhere left for him to mark on the left side of my neck. But that didn't stop him from going to my left shoulder, down to my chest, on to my right shoulder and up to the right side of my neck.

He was being very territorial, showing his dominance and ownership with each bite he left, each mark he made. And the more he placed on me, the more pain I felt, and the more exhausted I became. Everywhere he bit was aching, aching like skin being poked with needles, teared with knives and having acid poured on to the tender flesh.

He claimed me like no other time he has before. He was steady but aggressive, territorial and assertive but I wasn't naive or stupid to not notice the desperate amount of affection he was showing. Despite his roughness and forcefulness, he was very affectionate, whether he was aware of it or not.

Sebastian is a very affectionate being.

He didn't let me out of his sight, he didn't allow me to leave him or scoot away from him. He had a deathly grip on my waist as he kept me flushed against his chest, his other hand playing with the waves of hair. He was smoothing, twirling and stroking my hair gently, a contrast to the way he was with me just a few moments ago.

He didn't let me look anywhere except into his eyes, his lovely night-black eyes that still flashed every now and then to that colour that worried me. He didn't want me to look anywhere else, his eyes were definitely keeping me in place. He was still on edge, just not as he was a while ago.

"Who are you?"

That was the first time Sebastian had uttered something ever since we left Sophie's birthday party. He was still affected by the presence of his twin brother, and possibly by the way he carelessly acted with me. But I knew what he meant by his question, I knew very well, and that made me smirk in triumph. Choosing to acknowledge it or not, he is jealous, and I loved it. A jealous Sebastian was always welcomed by me.

So it was no wonder that I found myself, still smirking, wanting to ease his mind by proudly saying, "I'm Sebastian's Vampire."

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 36.4K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
81.2K 3.6K 30
πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆππ€π‹ I am no special vampire. Actually, I am a Newborn by their standards. I don't have any special title or bloodline to the original v...
886 31 8
Vampires and werewolves have been blood enemies for centuries, but now a new threat is rising...demons are escaping from hell and those demons are in...
382 2 34
My name is Noemy. And this is a story on how one night on a full moon changed my life forever. I was nerd who never ever failed a class, an artist an...