Unknown || kth. ✅

By someonepassingby

''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're sal... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Finale
Author's Note 🤡

22

123K 7.4K 14.5K
By someonepassingby

''Who's yours, again?'' a infuriated deep voice cracks through the air, eyes burning in fury.

Taehyung is standing above you, hands gripping Kai's neck as he lifted him into the air. ''That's no way to treat your best friend..'' a low growl vibrates in his words, annoyance lacing his tone.

''Who told you to get involved?'' Kai chokes out.

Taehyung tilts his head towards you. ''Y/N, you called my name didn't you?''

''I dunno..'' you hold your head, trying to stand up on wobbly feet. You take a few breaths before you regain your posture and lean against the wall.

''See? No one asked for you. Get lost'' Kai remarks harshly, breaking free from Taehyung's grip and landing onto the floor. They exchange heated glares, fury and ferocity dancing along the silent air.

The tension in the air was thicker than Namjoon's thighs.

''She doesn't like you. Get that through that thick head of yours'' Taehyung mutters through gritted teeth, fists clenching in impotent rage.

''And who said she likes you?'' Kai retailates in response, staring back with just as much intensity.

''I don't know. Why don't we ask her?'' Taehyung smirks, running a hand through his hair before turning to you. ''Do you like me?''

''Of course I like you'' you smile lazily. Taehyung quickly looks away, hand covering his mouth as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

''Why the hell did you ask if it makes you blush this badly?'' Kai rolls his eyes as Taehyung grips his throat again.

''Who's blushing, huh?'' he mumbles under his breath, ears and neck a bright pink. He throws him onto the floor and ruffles his hair in annoyance. ''fuck you all''

You're silently smirking until the familiar flashing red light catches your eye. ''Taehyung, your ring..''

Taehyung's sharp eyes flicker towards the ring in an instant, shiny orbs reflecting the red hue exuding out of it. ''shit, I almost forgot what I was really here for...''

You drag your feet towards Kai, stopping until you're facing him directly. Showing no vestige of fear, you stare straight into his devil-like eyes.

''I know you're not Kai. Get out of his body'' you demand, the heat of his gaze resonating through your core.

He simply shrugs in response. ''I'm not Kai? Who am I then?''

''a perverted half squid with no life?''

His face remains blank and unamused.

''Okay, Satan. I know you're in there'' your balled fists smack his chest, as if doing so it would pop out of him. Kai tilts his head, malicious eyes dead set on you.

''You think Satan's possessed me?'' a dark chuckle escapes his lips, eyes widening. ''You're wrong...''

''...I have become Satan''

''lol what''

You slightly grimace watching the smile on Kai's face contort into a crazed grin, eyeballs rolling back and forth until his orbs completely disappear. The warmth which onced flashed in his ebony eyes were now replaced with an abyss of white.

''Y/N'' a deep voice mutters beside you. ''don't fear''

''I'm good'' you nonchalantly remark, positioning yourself into karate mode. You extend your arm, fingers beckoning him forward. ''come at me, bitch''

His lips stretch wider, canines protruding out his teeth menacingly. A low growl vibrates in his chest and you're sure he actually is about to charge at you. Taehyung takes a step forward, arm held out in front of you.

''Does Lord know you're doing this?'' Taehyung asks the feral beast in front of you, but he doesn't respond.

Ominously, his legs stagger forward.

Teeth bared into a scowl, eyes white and wide.

And he charges straight past you, escaping through the door and disappearing like a ghost.

-

A few hours later

-

Unknown:

are all your doors locked?

Me:

yeah

but my mums still not home, she's really late

if your people have attacked her i swear-

Unknown:

we only target teens

Me:

but WHY?

this satan is probably working with you all too

Unknown:

not for us, but for the Lord

he does whatever he wants, he doesn't listen to orders

Me:

this is pretty overwhelming

Unknown:

um

did he kiss u

Me:

dw, my lips and virginity are all yours

Unknown:

jhfhs

*stfu

Me:

lolol

anyway, im going out to find my mum, she's an hour late

Unknown:

its dangerous dont go out

i'll look

-

You sigh in distress, rubbing your temples as you glanced out the window. Street lamps illuminated the dark, glitching and flickering, signifying the danger that awaits.

An hour passed.

''I can't wait any longer!'' you throw your hands into the air, groaning in frustration. Your phone suddenly begins to ring, and in hope that your mother was giving you a call, you answer in an instant. ''Where the-''

''Y/N, this is Jungkook'' a smooth voice answers through the other end. ''Me and Taehyung found your mum...'' he gulps harshly, hesitating to finish his sentence.

Your heart begins to hammer in your chest, and for the first time, a spark of fear begins to ignite within you. Exhaling heavily, in a shaky voice you reply, ''...and?''

A shuffling is heard on the other end before a deeper voice replaces Jungkook's smooth one. ''Listen. Go to your room and hide in your closet. Now''

And before you can respond, the call beeps to an end. ''Are you kidding me?'' you groan, clambering up the stairs and fitting inside the closet as he requested. Apprehension clouds your thoughts as you try to avert your attention to something other than your mother.

She was your weakness.

A cloaked figure outside the window catches your eye as you peek through the tiny slit of your closet. The tear mask shimmers a splendid white contrasting to the dark and gloomy background.

When you let him through, he exhales a sigh of relief. ''He's not here...?''

You on the other hand, had more significant matters running through your head. ''Where's my mum?'' you demand, fists clenched tightly.

He removes the mask from his face, lips parting hesitantly. But they purse straight after, eyes breaking off yours as he looked away.

''hey'' your voice drops an octave as you slam the wall beside him. ''Answer my fucking question''

As soon as the words leave your mouth, you hear the front door downstairs slam open. ''shit'' Taehyung curses, pushing you into the closet along with him. This was the second time you were in here with him.

But your mind was not set on such trivial matters this time. Your blood was boiling in fury as to why they refused to inform you of what happened to your mother.

''please...'' you lean your head against his chest as he staggers above you in such a confined place. ''she's my only family left''

''please tell me...'' your words get stuck in your throat as a sob bubbles it's way up your chest. ''where she-''

A high pitched laugh erupts through the air, resonating through the house in waves of malice.

It gets louder, and so does your sobs.

''hey, he's going to hear you-'' Taehyung begins to panick, watching the fear in your eyes beginning to spark. ''stay strong, don't fear-''

Your cries build up to the point where they're uncontrollable, your emotions superseding anything else you were capable of doing in that moment.

He watches the tears stream down your face, your fingers desperately clinging onto the material of his clothes.

''please shut up...''

Taehyung lifts your chin up and connects his lips with yours, muffling your sobs into quite whimpers. Salty tears interlock between your lips, soft and moist from all the crying.

Your sobs slowly quite down until it's the two of you simply breathing quietly. His lips are still moulded into yours, bodies dangerously close.

He pulls away, tongue sliding over his bottom lip languorously. ''salty...''

A/N: comment something hot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7.8K 28
You're my painkiller that got out of control... You now hold my whole life since I'm scared of tasting pain again. © enasthetic [Connected with 'Dear...
84.3K 4.9K 38
"you're just a stupid red." "..." "why don't you just kill yourself?" "..." because when i try, i end up getting too scared •15+ •trigger warning sta...
2.5M 124K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
134K 4.8K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...