Grace In all Places

By Katherin3Coitier

The Archangel Gabriel and the Fallen Archangel Balthazar have been fighting since the time of the uprising by... More

Grace In All Places- Prologue
Grace In All Places- One
Grace In All Places- Two
Grace In All Places- Three
Grace In All Places- Four
Grace In All Places- Five
Grace In All Places- Six
Grace In All Places- Seven
Grace In All Places- Nine
Grace In All Places- Ten
Grace In All Places- Eleven
Grace In All Places- Twelve
Grace In All Places- Thirteen
Grace In All Places- Fourteen
Grace In All Places- Fifteen
Grace In All Places- Sixteen
Grace In All Places- Seventeen
Grace In All Places- Eighteen
Grace In All Places- Nineteen
Grace In All Places- Epilogue

Grace In All Places- Eight

2.6K 50 2
By Katherin3Coitier

Eight

On the car ride back, Balt and Destiny were smiling at each other. He stroked her cheek. She blushed. He leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back feeling no guilt in doing so.

The car stopped and they separated breathing heavily and smiling at each other. They exited the car with Balt carrying the bags of things they got at the festival. She had never had someone buy anything and everything she found she liked. She tried to tame him but he said it was all part of the wooing. She had just giggled and gave up.

He pulled her through the lobby and into the elevator. Inside, even before the elevator’s doors closed, he had he pushed against the back wall to the elevator and kissing her roughly. She moaned wantonly against his lips. That just sparred him on to start groping and caressing all over her body.

The elevator dinged and he quickly lifted her up making her wrap around his waist. She giggled while they still kissed as he walked them out of the elevator. He never stopped kissing her even to type into the code in the pad for the condo.

They could only make it to the large couch in the living room of the condo before their passion overflowed and they were desperate for each other. Balt laid on top of her with her legs still wrapped around his waist. His hands feeling her legs and her breasts.

They broke their kissing and Destiny moved her hands down to the belt of his pants. He was wearing blue jeans today. He moaned while he was kissing and nipping her neck. She opened his pants and used her feet to wiggle his jeans down.

His hands finally shot to her wrists and pulled them away now that she had freed him from the restraints of his pants. His eyes burned with heated lust that he saw mirrored in her own. They needed each other. Needed that connection again. He also saw the dazed and dreamy look in her eyes like the night he came into her room and they made love.

He growled lustfully as he swiftly turned her around. She gave him an excited sigh as their skin touched. Her back to his front. Her rear to his member. He felt her heat against him and he grew harder.

He growled deeply into her ear as he thrusted forward into her. She gave him the most delicious moan of passion. A moan that urged him forward. A moan that was followed by more and he thrusted more into her with power that she encouraged over and over again.

As he pushed forward into her, one of his hands moved from her wrist. It ventured to grace one of her breasts and down her flat stomach. It found where it wanted to go. Found the little nub under the hood of her nether reign.

She threw back her head and her breathing became hard to catch as he made her feel like the wanton woman of her dreams. She was begging for more. For him to be harder. And he willingly did her bidding. He was now going at a blinding rate and she was taking it all.

He lifted them up as he felt his release about to smack into him. He was frantic to have her fall with him. His skillful fingers working the little nub and feeling how close she was. Her hands on his flank and her nails dug into his muscles.

They were both hit by a mind blowing orgasm. It was so powerful for Balt that his wings had unfurled out and spread wide. Both arching back together.

Their climax subsided and he laid them down on the couch with a throw over them after he pulled his wings back in. She laid on top of his chest on the left side of his body. Her side touching to back of the couch. His arms draped over her. His eyes looking at the beauty in his arms.

She smiled as she made circles in his chest hair. She looked up at Balt. “Since I met you both, everything feels surreal.”

He smiled. “Isn’t that a good thing?”

She giggled. “I’d never thought I’d be in love with two men. Each speaking to a different part of me. With you, I would never have thought I loved being dominated like you just did. I felt free if that made any sense.”

He chuckled as he buried his hand in her hair. “I know exactly what you mean. When I’m with you, I feel like I can be myself. Ever since I had a falling out with my father, I’ve always been reserved and a bit angry. With you, that’s all gone.”

Her eyes softened to him and rose up to kiss him lovingly on the lips. His arms snaked around her to hug her to him. “I want to be the man I used to be for you.”

She sighed. “But keep your fun side. I think that’s the part I love the most. You just let loose and make me freer to let loose too.”

He kissed her forehead. “You’ve got it.”

The heard footsteps coming doing the stairs and Destiny giggled burying her head into his chest. Balt laughed because she was tickling him.

Gab shook his head at the two. “I see you two had fun today.” He raised an eyebrow at Balt. “You know the rule Balt. Stain the couch, clean the couch.”

“It would be worth it.” Balt grinned as if he triumphed.

Gab shook his head. “Are you staying the night Destiny? We’d love to have you stay and have breakfast with us again.” He smiled at Destiny when she looked up at him. Her face was red knowing he was here while she and Balt had carnal sex on the couch.

“I don’t have any clothes here...”

Balt tilted her chin so she faced him. “Yes you do. I bought you several outfits today from those designers.”

She frowned. “But what about my place? I need to get back there some time.”

Gab went over and stroked her hair. She looked up at him. “The offer to move in here is still on the table.”

She sighed snuggling into Balt’s chest. “The end of the month is in a week. How about then?”

Gab and Balt smiled at each other. They lifted her face up and both kissed all over their side of her face. She was squealing and laughing at their enthusiasm. She took that as an emphatic yes from both her men.

Soon Gab was skipping in his own way over to the kitchen and opened a small glass door cabinet that had wine bottles in it. He pulled out one and three glasses. He came over and set down the glasses and filled each with champagne. He handed everyone a glass.

“To our happy family.” Gab toasted and raised his glass. The other to followed suit and they brought the glasses together.

Destiny felt this was just even more surreal than it had been. Now she was celebrating with two men who were now discussing possible changes to the guest room that would become her room. Talking about what they may need to move her stuff in one maybe two days. She told them that she didn’t have much. The only thing she loved was her paintings and art supplies.

They spent most of the night celebrating and talking together. By midnight, Destiny was asleep on Balt’s shoulder with her legs draped over Gab’s lap. The guys were still talking and finishing off the second bottle of champagne.

Balt looked down at the beauty in his arms. “She’s truly something.”

“Very much so. I haven’t felt like fighting with you since she’s been around.”

Balt sighed as he held her hand in his. “I feel whole with her here.” He grimaced. “And I’d hate to admit this, but I don’t feel competitive for her affections with you. Like we don’t need to fight over her.”

“I know what you mean.” Gab said grinning at the woman bringing them together. “I don’t think I’d feel right if she picked me and you had to go back nor if she picked you and I had to go back.”

“Everything is up to her. But it could take her years to decide which she loves the most.”

“I’m oddly feeling that I want her never to decide.”

“Me too.” Balt sighed. He put his champagne glass down on the coffee table before shifting her into his arms. “I think we need to tell her what we are.”

Gab pouted before he sighed. “I think she knows our past.” Balt looked at him in confusion. “Its the series I bought from her. It was all about us. She painted two angels that looked shockingly like us. Even her explanation of the series fit us.”

“I can’t wait to see that series myself.” Destiny took a deep breathe and shifted in Balt’s arms. “I should get her to bed. She’s had a busy day.” He smirked. “And I might have worn her out.”

“Oh I heard.” Gab chuckled under his breathe as Balt got up with a huge smile on his face.

“Well, now we’ve both been with her twice.”

Gab frowned. “You were with her at the festival.”

Balt paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked over at Gab. “Nope. In her apartment the night we met her. She thought it was a dream. She even blushed the next she saw me.”

“Oh you rascal!” Gab laughed quietly as Balt walked up the stairs to his room. Since she spent the night in Gab’s last night, he figured he’d get to hold her all night tonight. He had been dying to hold her through the night since the night he helped warm her up. Warm not just her, but her apartment too.

He kicked open his door and walked into his room as the door slowly closed behind him. He smiled happily as he laid his love down on his bed. He slid in with her and helped to undress them both.

When he had them both naked, he smiled as he spooned her from behind. He felt and heard her sigh in comfort. Her hands found his and their fingers tangled together. He felt so perfect as he drifted off to sleep with her.

~~~

Destiny smiled and waved to the couple as they left. She like who she was able to give her living room set to. They had needed a set as they were sitting on lawn chairs. She was more than glad to give them her set.

She had stayed with the Balt and Gab for most of Sunday, but left that evening. Both of them took her home with Gab driving the way. They just wanted to make sure nothing had happened to her and kiss her goodbye.

She giggled remembering the looks she got from some of her older neighbors. What they must think of her. Destiny could only speculate what was churning in their heads. Two guys. One woman. Destiny was thinking of what it might be like to have both men at once. She thought that Balt had rubbed off on her a little more than she had thought.

Now it was Wednesday and she had been busy finding people who needed her furnishing. She had found many people who wanted her things. She was even giving away her clothes as the guys found it fun to take her shopping yesterday.

Now that was an interesting time. Both guys showing her clothes they thought she’d look great in. Gab showed her the more refined outfit. The ball gowns. The cocktail dresses. Balt went more fun and dangerous. The corsets. Tight tank tops. Pleather pants. Anything that showed off her body.

Really, both were giving things that showed off her body. Just in different ways. Gab had the tailored way. Balt had the ‘hard’ way. She ended up with outfits from both guys. She knew she could mix and match the pieces if she wanted to.

She poured herself a glass of wine after she locked her door back up. She had just a few more things to see homes for. Her bed. Her dinette set she uses for a dining table. Her dishes and pots. The rest of her own clothes.

Her door bell rang and she felt giddy. Balt was coming over today to help her pack up her artwork. Gab had another family business situation that he said grumblingly in their phone call last night. He said it wasn’t uncommon for things to arise like this, but he wished it was a better timing.

She opened it without looking in the peephole. It wasn’t Balt. Four men in dark clothing pushed their way in. One had her mouth covered with his gloved hand before she could pull in a breathe to scream. They forced her on the floor and prevent her from fighting them.

The one on top of her held his free hand up and her eyes went wide with fear. He flicked his wrist as extended a pocket knife. He grinned darkly at her as he put the knife to her throat as if he was trying to seduce her.

“Tell us where you keep the money those two wealthy men have given you.”

His hand lifted up slightly. She shook her head. “I don’t have any money.”

She cried out a little when he pushed his knife into the meat of her neck. Blood welled up and trickled down her skin. “No way would you have two men like that without charging. Just look at you.”

Tears fell. “I’m telling you the truth. They are both my boyfriends.”

His hand that had covered her mouth came crashing down on her cheek hard. She cried out and held her cheek. Her face turned away. “BULLSHIT! You’re nothing and they wouldn’t want someone like you unless its for SEX!”

The others had moved away from them and started tearing her apartment apart. They turned everything over and trashed most everything. They weren’t going to leave a stone unturned.

One came down the stairs with one of her paintings in hand. “Look what we have here.”

The man on top of her grabbed her face roughly and jerked her back to him. “How do you explain that? How could you pay for something like that?”

“I painted it. It’s one of my works.” Tears fell.

“LIER! No way you are talented to paint something like that.” He slapped her again. He looked back at his comrade. “Collect all the paintings. They must be worth a fortune.”

The partner nodded with a sick smile. The three men raided her second room and took all her paintings. They left leaving the first one still on top of her. He gave her the final once over before shaking his head and knocking her out.

She came to hearing banging on her door. Balt’s desperate voice calling out to her. Then thuds on her front door. A few more thuds before a crash. She managed to open her eyes with difficult to see Balt rushing over to her.

His eyes turned to dark fires. “Destiny! Oh by heavens. What happened? I’ve been banging and you’ve been laying here. Are you hurt?” His hands moved her hair away and his eyes turned helpless.

She started to reach up to him and he grabbed her hand to help her. “They stole my work.” Tears falling thick down her cheeks. “They stole them all.”

He pulled her up and cradled her as police sirens sounded. Seconds later cops were swarming into her apartment. Balt had to explain the door as paramedics looked Destiny over. She had cuts from the slaps and a massive bruise from being knocked out. Luckily she didn’t have a concussion.

It took the cops two hours to take their statements. Balt would be more than a few feet from her. Not after what had happened. She even gave the police a copy of the art work that the men stole. She told them the art work was only worth anything to her as she was the artist.

Balt had called Gab to tell him what happened and that he wasn’t going to let her stay in her apartment for the last of her lease. Gab agreed and told Balt he would be there in no time. That he had just finished up with his task.

Gab showed up at her apartment as the last of the police were leaving. He rushed over to Destiny as tears started to fall from her eyes. He held her sitting opposite from Balt. They both held her as she cried.

Once she calmed down they took her out of her apartment and home. She sat on Balt’s lap in the back sit of Gab’s Lexus sedan while Gab drove. Balt handed her over once they were at the condo building. They wanted her to feel better and knew that them holding her, they helped her.

That night, they all three slept in the same bed together. Destiny in the center. Each man on either side of her. Their arms wrapped around her to make sure she felt safe. They had chosen Gab’s bed as it was so much bigger than Balt’s or Destiny’s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 899 17
Balthazar is an Angel his bestfriend is Castiel who at the moment is having a relationship with Dean Winchester,Balthazar knows is forbidden but he d...
2.8K 63 64
Archangel Gabriel wants to pursue the next step in his and Eden's relationship....but there's a problem, he's still a virgin and so is she....and bot...
53.8K 1.4K 28
Angels and devils. Two races who hated each other. But what if an angel falls for a devil? Would they be accepted? Are they even allowed to love? The...
182 17 13
This story dates in New York City with an half breed- half angel and half demon whose name is Balthazar and has been given the power to cleanse evil...