Grace In All Places- Eight

Eight

On the car ride back, Balt and Destiny were smiling at each other. He stroked her cheek. She blushed. He leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back feeling no guilt in doing so.

The car stopped and they separated breathing heavily and smiling at each other. They exited the car with Balt carrying the bags of things they got at the festival. She had never had someone buy anything and everything she found she liked. She tried to tame him but he said it was all part of the wooing. She had just giggled and gave up.

He pulled her through the lobby and into the elevator. Inside, even before the elevator’s doors closed, he had he pushed against the back wall to the elevator and kissing her roughly. She moaned wantonly against his lips. That just sparred him on to start groping and caressing all over her body.

The elevator dinged and he quickly lifted her up making her wrap around his waist. She giggled while they still kissed as he walked them out of the elevator. He never stopped kissing her even to type into the code in the pad for the condo.

They could only make it to the large couch in the living room of the condo before their passion overflowed and they were desperate for each other. Balt laid on top of her with her legs still wrapped around his waist. His hands feeling her legs and her breasts.

They broke their kissing and Destiny moved her hands down to the belt of his pants. He was wearing blue jeans today. He moaned while he was kissing and nipping her neck. She opened his pants and used her feet to wiggle his jeans down.

His hands finally shot to her wrists and pulled them away now that she had freed him from the restraints of his pants. His eyes burned with heated lust that he saw mirrored in her own. They needed each other. Needed that connection again. He also saw the dazed and dreamy look in her eyes like the night he came into her room and they made love.

He growled lustfully as he swiftly turned her around. She gave him an excited sigh as their skin touched. Her back to his front. Her rear to his member. He felt her heat against him and he grew harder.

He growled deeply into her ear as he thrusted forward into her. She gave him the most delicious moan of passion. A moan that urged him forward. A moan that was followed by more and he thrusted more into her with power that she encouraged over and over again.

As he pushed forward into her, one of his hands moved from her wrist. It ventured to grace one of her breasts and down her flat stomach. It found where it wanted to go. Found the little nub under the hood of her nether reign.

She threw back her head and her breathing became hard to catch as he made her feel like the wanton woman of her dreams. She was begging for more. For him to be harder. And he willingly did her bidding. He was now going at a blinding rate and she was taking it all.

He lifted them up as he felt his release about to smack into him. He was frantic to have her fall with him. His skillful fingers working the little nub and feeling how close she was. Her hands on his flank and her nails dug into his muscles.

They were both hit by a mind blowing orgasm. It was so powerful for Balt that his wings had unfurled out and spread wide. Both arching back together.

Their climax subsided and he laid them down on the couch with a throw over them after he pulled his wings back in. She laid on top of his chest on the left side of his body. Her side touching to back of the couch. His arms draped over her. His eyes looking at the beauty in his arms.

She smiled as she made circles in his chest hair. She looked up at Balt. “Since I met you both, everything feels surreal.”

He smiled. “Isn’t that a good thing?”