Vkook One Shots

By YAMABEEBOP

hi!!!! Welcome to random skits and alternative universes circling around TaeKook!!!! Top Kook, bottom Tae. ... More

Hiraeth
Eufloria
Red Noses and Hair Buns
X-Factor
FRIENDS
ᵦₒᵧFRIENDS {^^pt.2}
...I Love You
YouTube{1}
Got Tagged
YouTube [2]
Babe on a Plane
(irrelevant)
Drunk
Anti
Anti pt2
Kissies
Boys Scout Cookies
appreciation post
Actor
Huggies
Kisama
Would You Rather
taehyung appreciation❄️🐻
happy birthday<3
Kigurumi
Juul
Boyfriend
as$hole
Hyung
Wrestle
----
Valentines [1]
Valentines [2]
Please
Stars and Smiles
baby (e)boy
indifferent

It doesn't seem like it but...

7.7K 276 37
By YAMABEEBOP

Third Person View

Jungkook smiled widely as he greeted his company's allies, conversing lively about their plans for their next project.
"I'm glad that you agree on these terms." The raven said as he raised his glass of champagne before leaving.

He walked around the party venue, taking a few sips of the sparkling drink.
He spotted Jimin and called him over.
"Sir?"
"Where's Taehyung?"
"Uhm. The last time I saw him he was talking to the Choi's."
Jungkook nodded before waving him off with a smile.

He spotted the brunette a few yards away. The Choi family always adored Taehyung, considering they suggested to his parents that he and their own son to be wed. Luckily, Mr and Mrs. Kim took their son's marriage decisions in consideration. That's how he ended up marrying Jungkook, someone that was in the choices and was the least ignorant and boastful.

The raven walked up to them as Mr.Choi smiled.
"Looks like you have to go now, Taehyung. It was a pleasure speaking to you."
"Same with you." He said softly with a smile before turning to Jungkook.
"Did you need anything?" He asked, wide eyed.
"We're going home now." Taehyung nodded as the did their final greetings.

The two were in the empty foyer when Jungkook removes his arm from Taehyung's waist, stuffing his hands in his pocket before walking a bit faster to the car.
Taehyung sighed before following suit.

They made it home in 20 minutes instead of 40 since there were barely any people on the road.
Jungkook placed the car keys on the little plate, toed his shoes off before heading straight upstairs.
Taehyung took his shoes off just not as in a hurry as Jungkook.

He walked in to see Jungkook in the bed while typing something with his glasses on, already changed.
He took a shower and put his sleepwear on before crawling into bed with Jungkook who paid no mind to him.
The brunette wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, the latter not tearing his eyes from the screen for a second.
"Stop." He muttered.

Taehyung shook his head and snuggled more into Jungkook's side, finding warmth from the coldness of their room.
"You should stop. It's already 1 o'clock." Taehyung said softly.
"Just go to sleep, Taehyung."
He huffed before removing his arms from Jungkook, facing the other way to sleep.
Jungkook turned his head the other's way before back to his laptop.

Taehyung woke up to a chilly atmosphere. He rubbed his eyes and looked around to find Jungkook with no success for the younger wasn't in the room. He sat up, flinching once his feet hit the cold, marbled floor before heading downstairs.
He saw Jungkook by the stove, only in his shirt and boxers.
He exhaled on his palms before wrapping his arms around himself. The action causing the raven to turn around.

He saw Taehyung's pink cheeks and nose, his small figure even smaller since he was cradling himself in his arms.
Jungkook stopped cooking before reaching over a chair.
"Wear it if you're cold." Was all he said, throwing the sweatshirt and going back to cooking. Taehyung immediately threw the hoodie on, sighing at the warmth.

They ate in silence as usual before Jungkook got up, washed his plate and went back upstairs. Taehyung watched him in this process.
Was he really unhappy with me?
He asked himself as he lifelessly poked at his food. A few moments later, he heard Jungkook coming down the stairs. He got up and made his way to him.
"Should I cook dinner? Will you be home in time?" Taehyung asked softly as he reached for his tie that was messily put on.
"No." Jungkook replied coldly as he watched Taehyung's nimble fingers work on the tie.
"Okay." He said before walking back to his plate to wash it. Once he was finished, he heard the front door open and close.

He sat down on the cold floor, hugging his knees as he cried against them.
Their marriage was an arranged one after all.

He left the house at around 12 to meet with a client. He was a prestigious wedding planner, like the ones you see on TV but with people who have no budget. So I guess you can say, he really does make a lot of money off of it. He became one after marrying Jungkook. Their whole ceremony was rushed, they said their "vows" and signed papers and they were married. All of this happened inside an office, not the ideal place to have a marriage.
He always loved the idea of weddings, except for his own. He loved decorating places, cake tasting, choosing the dresses and just being the center of everyone's attention, even for a day.

He made sure to call Baekhyun, his assistant to bring the necessary equipment for the day since they'll only be taking measurements and sketching since he personally designs the dresses himself. He thinks the best wedding dresses are made after the bride knows what she wants.

He made it to the meet up place which was a penthouse on main.
He buzzed in as the wedding planner as he heard a voice welcome him in.
The whole place was beautiful. It looked extravagant yet homely.

There were 5 people waiting for him when he walked in. He smiled politely and sat on the seat parallel to them.
"Who is getting married?"
He expected one of the ladies to raise their hands but a small, cute doe eyed boy raised his hand shyly.
"I am."
Taehyung cooed.
"How lovely." He commented. "Your name?"
"Uhh. Y-yoon Jeonghan. Soon to be Kim Jeonghan."
Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm Jeon Taehyung, I am also married to a man and I will be planning your wedding."
Jeonghan smiled, glad he chose Taehyung since he'll most likely understand him more than other people.

Baekhyun arrived a while after as they talked about the theme, the preferred date and venue, ideal dresses for the bridesmaid and such.
"Now the big question. What are you wearing?"
Jeonghan blushed a cute pink.
"I'm p-pretty open about dresses. And I a-always wanted to wear one."
Taehyung smiled genuinely.
"You'll look very beautiful in a dress, the groom would swoon over you."

They took Jeonghan's measurements, getting the main idea of what type of dress they wanted when the groom arrived.
"Your Jeon's husband, right?"
"Kim Mingyu. I should've known." Taehyung said while extending his hand to shake.
Jeonghan ran up to the male, hugging the life out of him while Mingyu smiled at the action, returning the hug.
"You two look lovely. I'll be on my way. Jeonghan, I'll be back tomorrow at around 1 to finish the reception designs."
Jeonghan nodded as the two greeted him and Baekhyun a goodbye.

He made it home at around 4pm, not at all tired since he still had to design the dress.
He grabbed his sketch pad and went to their room, before started to sketch out the dress.

Jungkook came home at around 8pm to see Taehyung still working on the dress designs. With a total of 5 outputs he'll have Jeonghan choose from or base off of something he would prefer more.
"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked as he slipped off his tie as he began to change. Taehyung took his glasses off and shook his head no.
"I can order something."
"I'm fine. Did you eat?"
Jungkook nodded and slipped into bed, he put his glasses on and began to work.

Taehyung stared at him for a while before continuing his sketches.

The following day, Taehyung passed by the penthouse to give Jeonghan the sketches. He ended up picking the third one since it reminded him of the Hawaiian dress he wore when he met Mingyu.
Taehyung informed him that he'll send the cake sketches and color ideas after he has the dress base made.

He was in the car driving as he tapped the monitor a few times until it started to dial Jungkook's number.
"What?" Jungkook asked, irritated.
"I'm not coming home today."
"What? Why?"

"I have a lot to do for a client and I'll be at the studio until late so I'll just sleep there."
"Is that all?"
"Yea. Bye."
Taehyung hung up and sighed as he stopped at a red light.

He got the base of the dress done with the help of Baekhyun and Yuqi. He was on the couch inside his studio, sketching ideas for the reception. It was a black theme, Taehyung informed him that it might look like a funeral more than a wedding but Jeonghan insisted on the black.

It was around 2:00 when Taehyung started to get tired and pulled out the bed from the couch.
He rolled around in it for a good ten minutes, trying to find comfort when he decided to just go home.

He almost fell asleep a couple of times but luckily there were no cars on the road. He sighed once he made it home, quietly opening the door in hopes of not startling Jungkook.
He was on his way upstairs when he noticed a few wine glasses on their coffee table. He furrowed his eyebrows and ran upstairs.

He shakily reaches for the door, hoping it wasn't what he thought it was.

He looked inside to see Jungkook fast asleep, his glasses lying limp at the ball of his nose and his laptop still on the presentation he was working on.
Taehyung sighed as he walked in and changed.
He saved the PowerPoint and closed the laptop, putting his glasses by it before slipping into bed with him.

He cuddled up against the raven, softly kissing his chin before falling asleep.

Jungkook woke up surprised to see Taehyung snuggled up against his side. He pulled him closer, leaning his chin on his head for a solid hour before getting up for work. He had Taehyung's favorite delivered to their house before leaving, reminding their morning maid to bring it inside.

Taehyung woke up a few hours later since he slept late. He freshened up before going down stairs to whip up something to cook but a small smile crept to his lips as he saw a paper bag with his favorite Chinese restaurant logo.

He took out the paper box with his favorite orange chicken and fried rice before taking his things and leaving.

He spent a good 7 hours at the studio, getting the cake decorations done and sent to the bakery since he had just came back from Jeonghan's after doing the cake sampling.
The wedding is going to be in a month. Yes, a month. So they had to get things over with faster.

He got a few more things done. Like ordering the table centers, notifying the caterers,and getting the whole theme of the wedding done so that he just had to order everything.
When it came to things like these, Taehyung was always nervous on not having everything on time. He is a rather punctual person to say the least.

He went back home at around 11pm, a little earlier than usual when he saw Jungkook on the couch, his head between his hands.

"Hey. Are you okay?"
"Shit. I didn't realized you came in. Hungry?"
"What? No. Why do you look stressed?" Taehyung asked whilst he put his belongings down on the coffee table before sitting next to Jungkook.
"Just a lot of shit that's going on in the company."
"Need me to help in anything?"
"No." Jungkook said before getting up and going back upstairs.
Taehyung sighed as he glanced at the coffee table, yet again two wine glasses were placed there along with a half emptied wine bottle.

He followed Jungkook upstairs where he found the raven sitting on the edge of the bed, having a staring contest with the floor.
"Why were there two wine glasses on the coffee table? I've noticed last night too."
"Chanyeol came over to discuss things about a project."
Taehyung pursed his lips and walked over to Jungkook.
"Bathe with me?"
"I have a lot of things to do, Taeh-"
"Bathe with me." Taehyung said, more assertive as he left to fill the spacious tub with warm water, bubbles and soap petals.

By the time Jungkook entered the bathroom, Taehyung was already nude inside the tub, playing with the bubbles.
"Bubble bath? What are you, six?"
Taehyung tilted his head at Jungkook.
"Grumpy much? What are you, a troll?"
Jungkook rolled his eyes, stripping himself of his clothes before joining Taehyung.

They sat parallel to each other as Taehyung picked up a handful of bubbles and blowing it at Jungkook's face. A few soap suds landed under his chin, making it look like a beard.
"You have a beard now." Taehyung said, trying to lighten up the raven's mood.

The brunette pouted as Jungkook's face remained stoic. He wiped off the suds on his face before he grabbed a loofah, coating it with his vanilla scented body wash. He turned so that he was sitting on Jungkook's lap before handing him the loofah.

The raven sighed as he traced the loofah all around Taehyung's back and upper torso.
The brunette inched closer to him as his hand travelled farther down, the other hand was resting on Taehyung's hip to steady him.

Taehyung felt the bath scrunchie reach his vline before his inner thighs.
He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder and turning it so that he could face him. The raven did the same as he watched Taehyung's face scrunch up and let of small whimpers when he felt the bath puff against his crotch.

Jungkook let go the loofah before letting his hand sink once again and finger Taehyung underneath the water.
Taehyung's broken moans echoed off the walls of the bathroom as Jungkook admired the way his lips parted with pretty moans escaping them.
Taehyung opened his eyes and stared into Jungkook's black ones before leaning in to kiss him.

Jungkook started fingering him faster and harder as he swallowed the boy's moans while Taehyung shook in his embrace.

"M-more." He moaned as he arched his back off of his chest.
"Do you deserve more?"
"Y-Yes please." He stuttered as he felt himself on edge with three fingers thrusting into him.
Jungkook tapped his thigh in a rush as they both got out. The taller of the two leaned down and picked him up by his thighs, laying his wet body on the bed.

Jungkook laid him so that his back was against the bed but his hips and legs were draped sidewards on one side, both legs bent together.
(if you don't understand the position they're in..it's called Iris...........)
The raven kneeled behind the boy's ass before inserting his dick inside, both moaning to the feeling.
Taehyung made grabby hands for Jungkook who obliged and leaned down with both hands on either sides of his head.
"You okay?" He asked softly as Taehyung nodded and connected their lips.

Jungkook moved gently until eventually picking up his pace. The two sloppily kissed each other before Jungkook tucked his head in his neck, biting harshly while fucking him sidewards.

The raven knew Taehyung's weaknesses. Where to touch him, what angle to thrust in and the words to use to get him all riled up as he murmured dirty compliments in his ear.

He sat up before grasping his left hip in both hands and drilling him deeper.
Taehyung's eyes shut close as he felt the raven's head repeatedly abuse his prostate.
"F-fuck me!" Taehyung moaned desperately which had Jungkook slapping his hips against his ass, red marks started to form.

"I'm close." Taehyung said, voice barely a whisper as Jungkook continued to pound into him.
With a fairly loud moan, Taehyung came on his stomach, trembling violently not only from his orgasm but from the overstimulation since Jungkook was still thrusting in him.

He held onto his bicep as he closed his eyes before moaning once again when he felt him being filled to the brim with his cum.
Jungkook fell on top of him, thrusting deeply to ride out his high as Taehyung whined underneath him.

"Fuck. I needed that. You always know what to do." Jungkook praised as he gently pecked Taehyung's shoulder.
Taehyung petted his head as they tried to catch their breaths. Jungkook eventually got up and cleaned them both, slipping on a pair of sweatpants as Taehyung insisted he wanted to sleep naked.

They both got under the blanket, limbs wrapped around each other before Jungkook gave his husband a longing kiss on the head.
"Our marriage's intention wasn't out of love. We only met each other the day of our so called wedding but... I hope you know that I love you." Jungkook whispered before closing his eyes to sleep.

Taehyung smiled as a few stray tears felt his eyes as he snuggled more into his warmth, sleeping with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 79 16
"In a world of power and strong mystical races, Where love, struggles, pain, lies and adventures are found. And where two true loves meet, An extre...
137K 3.6K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
34K 529 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
33.7K 1.4K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...