The Rogues Daughter

By andy_mrtinez

Ariadne Coltz is a very special wolf, but she doesn't even know it, she has a grey fur with golden specks tha... More

The Rogues Daughter
Chapter one. ~Ambush~
Chapter 2. ~ Curse you Silver bullets~
authors note. <please read>
Chapter 3. ~ How you doing ;) ~
.Chapter 4. ~ What.the.heck?!?! ~
chapter 5 ~ This Should be interesting ~
Chapter 6
Chapter 8 《An Alpha only bows down to his Luna》
Chapter 9 ◀◀◀ My specialty, grilled cheese.▶▶▶
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 •○• Cute and Posh •○•

From Karate to Capoeira

1.2K 64 4
By andy_mrtinez

~~~~~RECAP~~~~~

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP “

What is that incredibly annoying sound???.

Oh right, I got shot XD. Well I better open my  eyes at least.

When I finally opened my eyes I was greeted by a white room that looked like a hospital room. WHAT’S UP WITH HOSPITAL AND FREAKING WHITE ROOMS!!. I looked around me and tried to think what to do… JOEY!!!

“Where is he?!?!?!”  I yelled and a bunch of nurses came in trying to calm me down.

“JOEY!!!” I said calling him over and over again, just then I felt something pinch my arm and everything around me spined around me, then everything started to turn black, the last thing I saw was someone running thru the door, and maaaaaan he smelled delicious.

“Mate” I whispered

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

*JOEY’S POV*

After that interesting meeting with Ronnie’s family in which I learned all the fighting skills that have been taught to the alpha kids that went from karate to even capoeira, and may I add DAYUM, these alphas sure know how to be prepared, but it makes me glad because I know Ronnie can defend herself, cause we all know how hot is watching your mate fight, if you don’t let me tell you it is.

Returning to the present I’m with  Ronnie at the living room watching a movie when her parents came to the room.

“Excuse me kids, can we talk to you for a minute” said her mom.

“Sure mum, where to?” asked my beautiful mate.

“My office” said her dad.

We went thru  a lot of hallways till we reached a dark wood door that led to an incredibly big and well decorated office. Then Ronnie’s father asked us to sit and looked at me, only then I saw her brothers there. Uh oh, what did I do now???.

“ Don’t worry son, it looks like you’re waiting for me to rip your throat out” he said chuckling with Ronnie’s brothers.

“Guys” said my mate in a scolding manner.

“Hun, just tell them, just to clear all doubts” said her mom.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We got a call from the Nocte Caelum pack” said her dad.

WAIT WHAT!?!?! That pack was the one Ari told me about, the one that captured her, the one she ran away from.

I think Ronnie’s dad saw my expression and asked me “Do you know why they called?”

“I have an idea, I just hope it’s the wrong one” I said thinking of them looking for Ari and trying to hurt her.

“They called because apparently their future alpha was on a tour looking for his mate a few months ago, and he was in Boston when his pack members stumbled upon a pack of rogues and they had a little incident with their future beta, and two rogues, resulting in an almost hurt to-be-beta, and a hurt rogue that apparently saved his life, so they took her to their camp infirmary and while the future alpha reached there they tried to keep her there” he explained before being interrupted by Ronnie “What do you mean tried?” she asked.

“I knew you would ask, well you see, she ran away before the alpha got there. What no one expected was that when the alpha reached the infirmary his wolf would scent his mate, only to find an empty bed”

“Wow” said Ronnie “Poor Nate, he has been trying to find his mate for a really long time”

“How do you know him” I said, my wolf kind of jealous.

“He’s my cousin, my mum and his father are siblings, my mum moved to this pack when my father found her” said Ronnie noticing my wolf’s jealousy.

“That’s a story for another day” said her father. “We called you all here to see if you had heard anything, apparently Nate’s wolf felt that his mate was shot, again. And they’re going crazy trying to find their future Luna, we asked Joey to be here for two reasons. Number one, we knew he wouldn’t let Ronnie come alone” he said giving me a pointed look to which I gave him a sly smile “and two, since you have been a rogue for around the same time as her, we wanted to know if you had heard about her”

I honestly didn’t know what to say, so I told them the truth, I knew how much Ari wanted to find her mate, and I knew just by listening to that story that the rogue they were talking about was her, unless the series of unfortunate events that happened to her happened to some other girl, which I highly doubt.

Anyway, after story time, saying that everyone was socked would be an understatement. But I guess you could say that they understood, after all, who wouldn’t be scared of a pissed off alpha, even more if it was the alpha of Nocte Caelum, he is after all a very feared and respected alpha.

“And here I thought you would be useless” Said Ronnie’s dad.

“Dad” “Honey” said Ronnie and her mom at the same time with a reprimanding tone.

“What? I can bet you every male in this room thought the same” he said, to which he got approving nods from Ronnie’s brothers and they all got a slap on the back of their heads from Ronnie and her mom.

“Now that that’s settled, I think we should call Nate he is worried sick about his mate and the least we could do is tell him she’s ok don’t you think???” said Ronnie’s Oldest brother who I learned was called Oliver.

“And what are you going to say to him, I mean, I also think we should tell him but I don’t want to scare Ari when she wakes up, she’s been through enough and waking up surrounded by strangers is not something that I think is on top of her to do list” I said.

“We’ll take care of that” said Christina, Ronnie’s mom “why don’t you take the chance and hang out with Ronnie” and then she hugged Henry aka Ronnie’s dad.

That actually did sound good, I mean, I absolutely adore spending time with Ronnie and I am planning on taking every chance I get to spend time with her.

“I would really like that, that’s if, she agrees of course” I said looking at Ronnie with the same look I’m sure I get every time I see her, pure love and adoration.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Alpha Nathan’s POV*

 (A/N: this is a couple of hours later after Ronnie’s parents talked to his parents and notified them)

I felt someone trying to reach me through the mind link and I tried to ignore them for a while but man are they insistent so I finally answered (very pissed I would say)

“What” I said/growled.

“Son we have news on your mate” said my father and I swear I have never been more interested in a conversation more.

“What is it dad” I think he could hear the desperation in my voice but then again I didn’t even tried to hide it.

“Come to the pack house and we´ll talk then” he said and I ran as fast as I could to the pack house, which I reached in record time.

When I got there I shifted and put the clothes I had hidden for cases like this. I put the clothes quickly and ran through the house till I reached my dad’s office. To which I barged in to see my dad hanging up.

“What info do you have on her” I asked desperation crystal clear on my voice.

“Your Aunt Christina called and told us about a pair of rogues that trespassed their territory and one of them was badly hurt by a bullet.  And the other rogue asked them for help which they granted only because that rogue is apparently Veronica’s mate, and according to that rogue, the injured girl could be your mate” he said as calmly as possible but all I could think is that I might’ve finally found her “now son, maybe you could go to your aunt and uncle’s pack to check if it’s actually her because you’re the only one who can prove it’s actually her”

“When can I leave” I said thinking about the possibility of seeing my mate.

“The plane will be ready in an hour, but remember son, this is only a suspicion so don’t get your hopes up”

“I know dad, but if it’s a possibility then I’m going with it”

                THREE HOURS LATER.

I finally arrived to Ireland and I went to the familiar route to my aunt and uncle’s pack.

When I reached there I went straight to my uncle’s office and I knocked. Hey, I might be desperate but I don’t want a pissed off alpha going all apes**t on me, even if it’s my uncle.

After we talked and I said hi to my aunt and all my cousins, which took longer than I expected, because my little cousins aka the triplets clung  to my legs till I got them a little bit of chocolate behind my aunts back. I have to admit I love those three little devils but I almost threw them at Andre (Ronnie’s twin) before the sugar rush kicked in.

And then I met the guy that was with my supposed mate for three months and was now my cousin-in-law and I have to admit, he was kinda cool. And then he, my aunt and uncle, Veronica and I all made our way to the infirmary and when we entered we saw some nurses running around and when my uncle asked what was going on one of the nurses said that the rogue woke up and she was having a panic attack and didn’t let anyone get close to her, and that she was calling for someone called Joey, at  that my wolf growled for a reason.

“Dammit” said Joey when he hear she was calling for him, and then he asked where she was and ran to that direction and I followed behind, when we got closer I felt that same sweet smell again and ran as fast as I could to the source of that smell, my wolf scratching, growling and screaming for his so desired and almost lost mate.

We outran Joey and when I got to the room the sight made my heart ache, there she was surrounded by nurses and one finally managed to put a shot to her neck to calm her and then just before she hit the ground she saw me and the last thing she said was something I will never forget.

“Mate” she growled/whispered.

I ran as fast as I could to her side and when I touched her, the world paused and all that was left was her and I. And the sparks, oh those freaking things that put my world to a halt and suddenly my whole existence was trying to make her happy. And then we got interrupted.

“I guess she is his mate after all” said Uncle Henry.

“Of course she is, and that’s all that matters to me now” I said not  getting my eyes off her for a second.

“Would you like us to move her to the room next to you sweetie so you can be close to her when she wakes up??”  Said my aunt Christina.

“Why wouldn’t she be with me?!?!” I said, my wolf pushing a little bit.

“I know you want to be with her, believe me, I would kill whoever tried to get me away from Ronnie, but believe me, I know Ari, and she would panic not knowing why she is in a stranger’s room and then she would kill me for allowing it” he said with a shudder the last part, so my mate is a badass.

After a lot of convincing I finally gave in and let my sweet mate to rest in a different room not letting her out of my sight for a minute.

I couldn’t wait to introduce her to my parents and start my life with her, and my wolf couldn’t agree more.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

First of all...

THE FINALLY MET!!!!

And aren´t Joey and Nate such a sweetie pies :'3

ps. Thank you for reading and OMG I can't believe I got over 4.5 k reads, I seriously didn't expect more than a thousand, and getting so much readers is so exciting to me.

So, thank you all :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 267 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
14.6K 744 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
576K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...