《 Logan Howlett 》 Imagines

By QuenlinTarantina

I do not own any of the X-men Characters, its simply Fan-fiction. More

Old Scars, New Wounds
Hank catching you dancing with Logan
Taking Logan's motorcycle out for a 'short ride'
Logan comes to you after he has nightmares
Being Logan's girlfriend and introducing you to Scott
Being Logan's girlfriend would include...
Being good Old'Fashioned Sweethearts
Being old Friends
Convincing Logan to go to sleep
infuriating
Lessons in Love
Catch Me If You Can
Sharp Edges, Softer Hearts
Stubborn
Promises in the Dark
Quiet Celebration

Meeting Logan

5.1K 111 12
By QuenlinTarantina

I was sitting in the mansions Library, catching up with my best friend, Jean Grey. It had been ages since I had last saw her. And in that time, She had become an official Teacher. But she was still a care-free Redhead to me.

"Wow," I said, leaning back in my chair. "This guy must be a real slob. I feel bad for you."

Jean waved her hand absent-mindedly. "Logan's not that bad. Just a right pain in the ass sometimes."

"Who's a pain in the ass sometimes?" a voice came from behind me. I jumped a little, not expecting anyone to be behind me. Jean crossed her arms in front of me, rolling her eyes.

"Y/n," the redhead said, playfully glaring up at the animal behind you. "This is my Friend, Logan Howlett."

My eyes trailed upwards, preparing myself for the worst. By the way Jean had been ranting to me about this guy, I expected to see a disgusting, rude and lazy Douchbag.

How wrong I had been.

A tall man, a very attractive tall man, I had to admit, was smirking down at me, crossing his arms. I could feel your stomach flipping over and exploding.

"Wait, this is Logan?" I exclaimed gripping your chair. "I thought you said he was a lazy slob!"

"I'm right here, you know?" Logan said.

I wanted to slap myself. I had expected Logan to be a disgusting, irritating guy. Instead,I got a charming, handsome Babe.

"H-Hey," I stuttered. "I'm Y/n."

"Logan," he replied, holding out his hand.I shook it, seeing Jean smirking at me behind his back.

'You like him,' she mouthed at me, snickering.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at her. Knowing she read my mind.  

Maybe I did like Logan Howlett, but let's be honest here.

Who wouldn't?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 159 11
What if chenford was engaged when Lucy was a rookie. I do not own any of these characters! (THIS IS A FANFICTION)(also if you came up with this idea...
274K 5.5K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
641K 12.5K 47
So this is some preferences book kinda thing... just wanna say that hope you enjoy every one of it! You can request though in the comment any request...