Day and Night {a Solangelo fa...

Από percyjfangirl

Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo are polar opposites. But when the war against Gaea brings them together, who k... Περισσότερα

Night
Day
Night
Instagram
Night
Day
Storm
*Authors Note* I-d-e-a-s
Night
Day
Night
Day
Wattys!
Night
Day
Night
Day
Night
Author's Note
Day
Night

Day

23.7K 477 405
Από percyjfangirl

I was working in the infirmary. Being an Apollo kid, it was kind of my thing.

I glanced over at Nico. All that we were right now was friends, and that was it. He seemed to be fiddling with a ring on his finger.

Since everyone seems to be working on someone, I decide to walk over to Nico.

"What's up, Death Boy?" I ask.

"Nothing much. I'm just really bored." Nico responds.

"Well, you're stuck here for two more days. Want to help me cut some bandages?" I ask.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do, Doctor Sunshine." Nico says.

"That's the spirit." I say, playfully punching him in the arm.

"Ow." he says with fake hurt.

I give him a pair of scissors.

"I'll tell you when you need to cut them." I say, pulling out something. "And here's a cookie. You look like you haven't eaten in days."

Nico snatches the cookie.

"Just call me if you need me." I say.

I walk away. Every now and then, I'd go back to where he was to get some bandages cut. At one point, I realized Nico was fiddling with some prewrap.

"You know people use that stuff take make headbands sometimes, right?" I ask.

"Umm... Yes?" he responds.

I take the prewrap from him and make two headbands. I hand him one and put one on my head. He puts his on.

"One for you and one for me." I say.

I walk of and finish with the last patient in the infirmary. Once I'm done, I walk over to Nico.

"Looks like the only person left in te infirmary is you, Death Boy." I say.

"Well, Doctor Sunshine, I bet at least one or both of the Stoll brothers will be in here tomorrow." Nico says.

I try not to laugh.

"It's almost dinner time. I'll be right back." I say.

I go to my special infirmary cabinet and grab two plates from the Mess Hall that I may or may not have gotten from the Stolls. I rushed back to where Nico was. He was fiddling with his headband.

"I brought dinner." I said.

"That's two plates." Nico said.

"Not exactly. What do you want for dinner?" I ask.

"I don't know. You're the doctor. What am I supposed to eat?" Nico asks.

I have the plates bring a salad in each of them.

"Here." I say, handing him a plate.

"Thanks?" Nico responds.

We both start eating. After a while, I realize Nico had finished his salad already.

"Woah, dude. You were hungry." I say.

Nico burped. That caused both of us to laugh.

"Tomorrow, I believe I will have to spend the whole day with you. For medical reasons, of course." I say.

"Of course." Nico said.

I looked out the window. The sun was going down.

"You should get some sleep. I'm staying here overnight if you need me." I say.

Soon enough Nico is asleep. And soon enough, I am too.

SOLANGELO IS AMAZHANG SO YEAH GAY SHIPS ARE YAY SHIPS

Gay ships are yay ships.

-Meg

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

153K 3.4K 15
Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace are opposites - Nico, dark and brooding, Will bubbly and bright. No one would ever think they would become a couple, bu...
20.9K 507 46
Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace are academic rivals. Or so they think. Nico hates Will because of how perfect he is, and Will "hates" Nico because he...
8.9K 253 20
For years Nico di Angelo has endured the taunts of one Will Solace, the arrogant, imbecile stronzo that is the Vice Captain of the school's basketbal...
29K 706 29
After a wild party on the last day of Junior year, Will Solace may have...accidentally...got way caught up in the alcohol. He may even had hooked up...