Forever Mine

By mrlolzies101

F!Lucario x Male reader (art by Winick-Lim) the aftermath of the destroyed village, a lone Lucario comes to... More

1. Prologue
2. The Visitor
3. Vermilion
4. Before
5. After
6. The Fight
7. Sense of Adventure
8. The City of Water
(Extra) How Markus and Mewt met
9. Ville De Stoechas

note

3.5K 27 6
By mrlolzies101

aight, ima take a break on this one chief. This story feels tasteless af and i don't like it. I feel you guys deserve better, whoever you are. If you are just reading this and you actually like this story, I'm deeply sorry, it's just I don't know. Gut feeling probably. But all I know is that what I'll conjure up will be better than this someone garbage plot. Oh, I'll definitely complete this son of a bitch, I just want to branch out with all these other writers flexing on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 110 7
Nathan, a 26 years old researcher settled in a solitary lodge inside of a mountain. The lodge was provided by the Institute that he works under, and...
536 14 12
A lost Riolu came across a team magma trainer in the woods, saving him from the cruel life known as the Pokémon world. Not realizing that she's going...
4.6K 102 63
Garroth x Reader x Laurance Just another xReader that will hopefully mess with your fangirl heart in the best and worst way. Also appease those who w...
83.9K 4.2K 69
Second book, check out my profile for the first one. Various male characters x male reader imagines, where the reader is the top in the relationship...