Girl Meets Jessie

By not_so_famous_writer

A crossover between girl meets world and Jessie I keep my fanfics clean since these aren't my characters and... More

Girl Meets World
Jessie
The Subway
Stuck in the Subway part 1
Stuck In The Subway Part 2
Can't Win Everything
He's Up To Something
It's Not Polite To Steal
Girls Night
She's Always Been A Chicken
The Truth
Apologies And New Beginnings
Note 1,800
End Note
New Story
Questions For Readers
I Did Something For A Change
Please Check This Story Out!!!!!
New News And Acknowledgements I Forgot To Write (Oops)
Inkitt

C.B.

208 9 1
By not_so_famous_writer

            Life is way too short to hold grudges against people. You never know when your time is up or when someone will take their final breath.

                       Yesterday, one of the most beloved Disney stars passed away due to natural causes. As many of you know, Cameron Boyce was one of the most energetic and kind actors to ever exist. It was so fun to watch him when he danced on television.

                 My heart goes out to everyone that has known Cameron whether it be on a personal level or a fan level. He is still with us all in spirit and in our hearts. His memory will forever live on through his works and through his social media.

                      Fly high, Cameron

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 3 6
Two months after the events in the cathedral, the Principal Team crossed paths with two individuals, pushing them into a shadowy game, with London, a...
426 31 31
Hey Guys, Joshua The Mii Here, I am here to tell you about a story of A Magical Disney Land, I filled with joy, wonder, and beauty long ago, and Now...
13.6K 429 40
"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want." ☆☆☆ "I...
23.3K 884 34
I do not own Girl Meets World or any of the characters, this is just a fanfiction. =============================== Riley Mathew's life was perfect, s...