There you are (Baron x Reader)

By UnnamedNeko28

You wake up in a strange and familiar place, in which you've been before, but don't remember. You have memory... More

Chapter 1 - It's Only the Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Recognition
Chapter 3 - The Talk & The Issue
Chapter 4 - The Return Pt.1/4
Chapter 5 - The Return Pt.2/4
Chapter 6 - The Return Pt.3/4
Chapter 7 - The Return Pt.4/4
Chapter 8 - I'm Home...
Chapter 9 - Who is She? Pt.1/2
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10 - Who is She? Pt.2/2
Chapter 12 - Love
Clarification

Chapter 11 - Protective, Overprotective

2.8K 86 26
By UnnamedNeko28

I walked up to Baron after Haru left, saying. "Hey, I know why Y/N blew up like that..."

"You do? How come, Muta?" Baron asked, looking at me with a questioning look.

I told him the story and how Y/N loves him. After that, he looked at me with a completely shocked expression.

"How could she... Love... Me..?" He asked, his composure breaking once again.

"Ask her. She's the protective one." I told him in a serious tone.

He nodded, heading for the door.

Y/N'S POV

I heard a knock at the door, opening it slowly to reveal Baron.

"O-Oh... Hey Baron! Sorry for just walking in here like that, I jus-"

"Why do you love me..?" He asked, a serious look in his eyes.

I blushed, looking at him and sighing softly. "T-Take a seat..."

He sat down in a chair, and I sat down in the couch right across from him.

"I love you because you saved me... Even if I don't have many of my memories, and even if I can't turn back into a human... I still love you because no matter what, you believe in yourself and everyone you care about." I told him the honest truth.

He looked at me, blushing quite a bit.

"Well... I love you too, Y/N... But why would you lash out at Haru like that just because she looked at me..?" He asked, making my heart skip a beat.

"I... I-I'm a bit overprotective..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
41.7K 1.2K 37
You'll have to read and find outπŸ˜‹ Kinda follows the plot of buddy daddies but not so much in the beginning. Buddy daddies is not mine the only thin...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
8.9K 238 4
[Chat Noir/Adrien x Reader] Falling in love with a blond hero in all black, who is also (basically) a cat, can be a real treat.