Chapter 6 - The Return Pt.3/4

He was blushing quite a bit, bearing that you actually liked him. Your suspicions were true, also. He does like you back.

   "Then I think he might like you back. It's a possibility." Muta says, looking at Baron.

BARON'S POV (for once, a perspective)

   I do like her! I love her, actually. I feel Muta looking at me, but I need to focus on getting out of here. I feel another pair of eyes on me, so I turn around, and it's Y/N. I quickly turn back, making it look like I was just checking to see if they were still there.

MUTA'S POV (might as well get all of them in here)

   Three-fourths of the way to the tower, and since Prince Lune is now King Lune, we don't have to worry about the tower collapsing.

   Baron turns around, then quickly turns back. Probably feeling our gazes. I look back at Y/N, and she's looking at me.

   "Do you think he felt us looking at him?" She whispered, but I knew Baron would still be able to hear her.

   He probably heard the conversation about him, too, now that I think about it...

   "Yeah, I don't just think, I know." I say, trying to sound confident, even though I'm thinking about how she would react if she knew Baron heard our talk.

   I kept my mouth closed about it, but something in my gut tells me I need to tell her, or I need to eat. Both, maybe. By the time I made my decision, we were already at the tower.

Y/N'S POV (might as well get you in there too)

   I look at the tower, and it's huge!

   "How are we going to get up aaaalllllll those steps?!" I say.

   Then Muta comes in with his smart remark. "Climb them. There's nothing else we could do. And, if we did do something else, it would probably be more trouble than it's worth."

   "True..." I say, then us three start the climb.