Behind Closed Doors

By weirdom_girl

This is the story of a girls journey in the last year of high school and somehow messes her life but at the s... More

Introduction
Last day of summer
Having a sleepover
First day of school
The past life
Having classes together
Homework in Starbucks!
Invitation
Thoughts
Wednesday- Disaster Day
Wdnesday-Disaster Day (part 2)
Friday Finally Here
Party Time! (part 2)
Alone Time?
Hard 2 be a Boyfriend
Party Planner!
Out Of The Box
Birthday Suprise!

Party Time! (part 1)

16 0 0
By weirdom_girl

Hey ma peeps! Ik it's a bit late but deal with my timings K? Hope u enjoy this chapter:

Oh my goodness! I only have an hour until Nathan picks me up, thank goodness I had taken a shower and everything was ready from b4. I only need 2 get ready and put on make-up. I quickly washed my face and put on my dress, it fell perfectly on me. I looked fab! My heels matched perfectly as well. Chloe helped me with make-up since I suck. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I did NOT see the Kiara Rider who I used to see everyday in the mirror. Instead I saw a beautiful girl with a killer body ready 2 go 2 a club. I checked the time, to my suprise it was 6:15 so I helped Chloe as well. She looked amazing in a night blue mini dress, with black wedges. We both walked out my house 2gether and saw Nathan and Milo chatting away. Milo looked hot with a white t-shirt and a black hoodie jacket with nvay blue jeans. Nathan looked sexier than ever (if that was even possible) with a brown leather jacket and a black t-shirt and navy blue jeans as well. They caught a short glance at us and both of their eyes widened.

Milo looked straight at Chloe in a very adorable stare and Nathan looked at me with a smirk and an excited and sexy gleam in his eyes. Nathan walked up 2 me and Milo did the same 2 Chloe. "U look beautiful," they both said in unison. We had a small moment of laughter and giggles b4 we sat in Nathan's car (Black Bugatti Veyron) and drove off 2 the party.

Sorry guys can't write anymore. I have a planned day 2day and this was the only free time I could get. Pls comment and vote 2 thank me and keep encouraging me 2 write! LUV U GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
354K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
4.7K 272 37
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
2 0 16
This is a story of a little girl and a boy who used to be best friends The boy left him once to U.S. cause he was working with her father The girl...