BANGTWICE FAMILY

By allyzahmnida

┊⊱: ̗̀➛ in this book, expect: 💣 jeongmin beef 🍭 dubchaeng funny and childish twins 💣 mimo badass twins ... More

welcome ❣ 💓(≧▽≦)💕
👥Characters👥
📖 Prologue 📖
[ 1 ] Noisy Siblings😒🔊
[ 2 ] SanaKe🐍
[ 3 ] Jimin 🆚 Jeong. FIGHT!💪😂
[ 4 ] Badass Twins👭
[ 5 ] Blackmailed Taehyung
[ 6 ] At the mall pt. 1
[ 7 ] At the mall pt. 2
[ 8 ] Beach Trip pt. 1
TWICELIGHTS IN MANILA! (NOT AN UPDATE)
[ 9 ] Beach trip pt. 2
[ 11 ] Beach trip pt. 4
[ 12 ] Beach trip pt. 5
[ 13 ] Transferee
[ 14 ] Twonce Concert Day!
[ 15 ] The condition
[ 16 ] DubChaeng's deal + JeongMin moment
[ 17 ] A day with MoMiDahChaeng
[ 18 ] Quarrel?
[ 19 ] Double moments
[ 20 ] The Vaseu
[ 21 ] The Talent Show Flyer
[ 22 ] Signing up

[ 10 ] Beach trip pt. 3

267 19 6
By allyzahmnida

Third Person's POV

After their lunch at the restaurant, both of the families went back to their cottages. Jeongyeon is laying on the swing under the coconut tree where she and Jimin talked before lunch. Tzuyu is diving. Taehyung is childishly playing with the dubchaeng twins, making a big sand castle. Yoongi is just soaking on the sea.

As of Jimin... well, here he is right now:

His mind is full of regrets. He found a cat at the shore and he's talking with it since Jimin felt like he needs someone to talk to even if it's not a human, oh much better. He tried to approach Jeongyeon after that incident but she just pushed him away. His eomma even scolds him for doing that to the allergic Jeongyeon, that's why he's here.

Back to Taehyung and twins. They already finished building the structure for their sand castle and just a little bit more touch of designs, then their sand castle is all done.

"Chaeyoung, Dahyun, go get some seashells and other beach flowers out there to finish this castle. I will make the flag." Taehyung ordered.

The twins stood up and salutes. "Arraso, oppa!" They ran away and started looking and collecting for seashells at the narrow part of the sea.

"Oh hey, Look Chaeng! I found some really cute tiny flowers here!" Dahyun called her twin. She puts the cute flowers on her hair and then did a pose.

"Wow! Where did you get that? It looks pretty." Chaeyoung said.

"Just somewhere out there!" Dahyun pointed at the white flower bush under the coconut tree.

"Let's get some more flowers!"

They went to the flower bush and picked some.

Dahyun was about to pick a flower but a hand slightly pushed her hand away. "Hey don't touch that." It was Momo, holding a DSLR camera.

"Ehh, Waeyo?" Chaeyoung asked.
Mina picked the flower and used it as a background for Momo's instagram picture. She grabs the camera from Momo and tooks a photo of her:

"Let me see!" Momo excitedly grabs the camera to see her picture, credits to her twin.

"So, you mean to say, you're only using that flower for the background of your pictorial?" Chaeyoung asked, hands on her waist and facing Mina.

"Yes?"

"Does flowers gave a beautiful background?" Dahyun curiously asked.

"Of course! take a look at my picture here." Momo showed her the picture with the flower.

"Wow. It is indeed really cute and pretty as a background!" Dahyun said and enthusiastically hits Chaeyoung's shoulder. "Chaeng, Chaeng! I wanna have  a photo with the flower too!"

"Yeah sure, I will picture you." Chaeyoung agreed and took a picture of Dahyun on her phone. "3, 2, 1, say Berry!"

"Tofuuu!"

*click*

"Lemme see!" She looked at her photo. "Ooh, niceuu!"

"Cutie!"

The MiMo (Mina and Momo) twins also takes a look at their photos as Chaeyoung keeps on swiping, picking the best photo to set as Dahyun's phone wallpaper.

"Wow. You two got a pretty cute photos but it's just too cute. I mean, why don't you two also try to do a fierce pose?" Momo suggested.

"Fierce pose? You mean, those pictures where we won't do peace signs and grinning?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina nodded. "Yeah, we'll show you how to do it. Momo, picture me." She ordered and Momo obliged.

"Like those. Now you try." She said to them. Dahyun gave a try, Momo is still the photographer.

"Like this?" -Dahyun:

"There. Perfect!" Momo remarked.

"My turn!" Chaeyoung said and posed for the picture.

"I like your hair, Chaeyoung. You look like a baby tiger haha." Momo said and they laughed.

"But it will look much better when wet. Let's try." Mina said and they went to the water for Chaeyoung's photo. Momo captured it again.

They looked at her picture.

"Now that's fierce!" -Momo.

"Chaeyoungie still so cute." -Dahyun laughed at her twin.

"Tie you hair back, Chaeng and let's do another pictorial!" -Mina.

"Sure thing!"

"Hey, I'm starting to like taking photos!" Dahyun said.

"Me too!" -Chaeyoung.

While the Dubchaeng and Mimo twins are busy with taking pictures here and there, Taehyung on the other hand just finished putting the little flag on top of their sandcastle but the twins still hasn't arrived.

"It's already been 30 minutes since those twins are gone for seashells and flowers. Hmm , I wonder where those two munchkins are now." Tae wondered and seconds later, he finally decided to look for his sisters. "Ah, I need to know where those twins are, They might be inside the bermuda triangle right now or maybe at the sharks' kingdom. Aish!" He said as he started walking and searching for the naughty dubchaeng twins.

•••••

Tzuyu is so done with swimming so she decided to take a walk at the shore when suddenly she saw her sister, Jeongyeon looking so gloomy and lying on the swing, staring at the coconut tree. She approached her.

"Hey, what's up with that face?" She asked that makes Jeongyeon startled and almost fall out from the swing.

"Wha-What?" Jeongyeon fixed her position and sat down.

Tzuyu sat beside her. "Hey, I know you still feel bad about that allergy incident but you shouldn't let that thing be a hindrance for you to still enjoy the beach! The weather is too perfect to match with a gloomy vibe. And remember that tomorrow is back to school again so we should relax today and enjoy while the sun's still smiling."

"Thanks unnie, but today, I don't feel like doing anything . I just wanna lay in my swing." She replied.

Tzuyu shrugged and stood up. "Just make sure when we'll arrive home, you won't regret not enjoying this beautiful vacation. You know that school is freaking stressful and we need to take a break from it and this is the chance but you—"

"Okay fine!" She surrendered. "Tbh, I'm actually kinda bored but I'm too lazy to do something. But yeah, you're right. School is stressful and I need to enjoy." Jeongyeon thinks this is also a way to distract herself from the thoughts of Jimin Jerk.

"Great! Let's go volleyball!" Tzuyu exclaimed and grabs her hand. They went to the volleyball area on the shore and plays that sport with happiness.

•••••

A/N: HAPPY 1K REAAADSS! OMG😱😍THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH GUYSSEUU! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!❤💜💚💙💞💗💕💓💛💙💞💙💞💙❤💗💛💙❤💙💙💞💙💕❤💛💚❣💝💝❤💙💛💙💞💓💕💓❤💙💞💛💙💛💙💕

@allyzahamnida💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.7K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...