Bund'K Season 3 (My version)

By loveswritingchlo

Emma, Ravi, Zuri, Lou, and all the other campers of camp kikiwaka return to the camping life. However somethi... More

Author's Note
Welcome Back Camp Kikiwaka
New Old Friends Or Maybe More. . .
You've Gotta Fight For Your Right To Win
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
In Loving Memory Part 1
In Loving Memory Part 2
In Loving Memory Part 3

Its Not Your Camp, Its Our Camp. . .

71 0 0
By loveswritingchlo

Chloe's P.O.V.

       I stood around the great lawn with my friends. I was the happiest I could be in a long time. 

"Dating Ravi has been the best two weeks of my life," I said to them.

"Wow, after two weeks with Ravi, I'm surprised you haven't hurled yourself into the lake," Emma said slightly laughing.

"Why would I? Ravi is so sweet," I said to them happily.

"He may be sweet -"

Lou was standing next to me.

"But he gets a splinter everytime he picks up an ore," Lou said leaning in closer to me to talk quietter.

I heard a loud thud over by where Ravi was standing.

"Ouchie, stupid wood," Ravi said bringing his finger to his mouth.

I was a little embarrassed as I looked back at them. They all just laughed.

"It doesn't matter, because I love everything about Ravi including his flaws," I said to them.

"That's good because he's got a lot of those,"  Luke stated.

I didn't say much I just continued to smile.

"So, Chloe when are you and Ravi going on your next date?" Emma asked with a smile.

"Yeah, spill the details," Destiny said with a devious smile.

I just looked at them.

"Not all the details, some of us don't want to hear it," Lou stated holding her hands out as a stop symbol.

"I'm not sure when our next date will be, Ravi and I have barely had time for each other the past  few days. With keeping track of our counselors, teaching classes, the only time we have time for anymore is making the meals together," I said to them unsure and disappointed.

"Awe, Ravi finally gets a girlfriend and he barley gets to spend time with her," Emma said feeling for my disappointment.

"I know, but I get to spend time with him in the cabin, so I guess it evens out," I told them.

"Yeah, if you count Mrs. Kipling interrupting a kissing cesh," Luke teased.

"Actually, Ravi and I don't really have those. He's afraid to take it farther than a just our lips touching," I said to them confidently.

"Not surprised, Ravi's afraid of everything, he's probably afaid of suffocating," Luke teased once again.

"He's just sensitive," I stated.

"I'll say he crys over commercials," Emma laughed.

"Okay, can we stop talking about my boyfriend already?" I asked a little annoyed.

"You're the one that started it," Lou stated defensively.

"Yeah, Ravi doesn't need us to embarrass him, he does that enough on his own," Emma said laughing.

"Oh, would you look at that? Its time to start lunch, -"

I started to walk toward the mess hall.

"Ravi," I called out to Ravi.

"Coming," Ravi said walking over to me.

I smiled as we walked into the mess hall together.

Luke's P.O.V

       I watched as they walked into the mess hall.

"They are so cute together," Emma said adoringly.

"Yeah, I wonder if they'll have a calculas themed wedding," Lou said adoringly proud.

"Not if Chloe has anything to do with it, she'll probably go for a purple and black themed wedding," Destiny said with a smile.

I just love her smile. However, its going to take a lot longer to work with her than it was Chloe. I do like Chloe a lot, but Ravi's right, I can bounce back easily, as I have. Destiny is quite a woman.

"Eww, black and purple are such drab colors," Emma said acting disgusted.

"Well, they happen to be Chloe's favorite colors," Destiny said to her.

"Hey guys you know what we should do?" Lou said with a hint of suggestion in her voice.

"Leave the two love birds alone for lunch," I said a little annoyed.

"Luke, that's my sister you're talking about," Destiny said looking directly at me.

And not in the friendly way either.

"Exactly, its boring to see them with each other. They never do anything," I said still annoyed.

"Again as we say Ravi's sensitive," Lou stated.

"Lou what were you going to say?" Emma asked Lou.

"I was going to say, we should create a romantic date for them so they have time alone with each other," Lou said with a smile.

"That's a great idea, but where are we going to set it up?" Emma asked.

"We could set it up on top of that mountain," I suggested with a smile.

"Luke, we want them to have a romantic night not being afraid of falling to their death," Emma said to me.

"That would only be Ravi, Chloe would comfort him," I stated.

"Its usually more comforting when the man is the one with their arms around you not your arms around the man," Lou stated.

"Actually sometimes it can be both," Destiny said.

"Hey, how about we set it up at Chloe's favorite spot in the woods?" Lou suggested.

"Yeah, that spot would be perfect, its romantic and its away from the other campers. And Luke can watch Fin and Motteo for the night, -"

"What?! You never said anything about babysitting!?" I said a little peaved.

"Oh come on Luke, Chloe's your best friend, do this for her," Destiny said to me.

I sighed, "Fine, but they do what I want," I said to them.

"Noting dangerous," Emma told.

"Ugh, then what's the point?" I asked disappointedly.

They didn't say anything as they looked at me. Danger is my middle name. If I can't live to my middle name what can I do? They went back to discussing their plans for Chloe and Ravi. I guess its okay. It will make them happy and I love seeing them happy.

Later that day. . .

Ravi's P.O.V.

     I sat down with Chloe on the ground. We had a tent set up behind us, a campfire in front of us, this is the perfect night.

"I can't believe they did this for us," Chloe said to me.

"I know they are the best, once they did this for Emma and Xander, but they were in an abandoned mine," I said to her.

"Uh, no thanks, I'd take out doors over old mine any day," Chloe said to me.

"So would I, except for scary creatures in the woods," I said leaning on my arms.

"Same,"

"You know it amazes me how much we have in common, -"

I leaned back up so I could use my hands as a demonstration.

"We both love to cook, we're both  afraid of creepy animals in the woods, we're both smart -"

"The list is endless," Chloe said with a smile.

"You still have such a beautiful smile," I said to her gleefully.

She didn't say anything for a minute.

"You know Ravi, for me being your first girlfriend, you are surprising calm about it,"

"I try not to freak out in front of you, I don't want to embarrass myself,"

"I grew up around you that ship has sailed,"

I didn't say much as I looked at the ground.

"Hey, but its okay because we don't have to worry about not being ourselves around one another, we have no secrets," she said to me softly.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I just want to make you happy,"

"Awe, you do that everyday just by being around me,"

"Oh stop," I said lightly pushing her arm.

She became silent as she looked at me.

"Go on," I said to her with a smile.

She slightly laughed, "I love you Ravi," she said to me bravely.

At first I thought I would be shocked, but I am the most calm I have ever been in my entire life. Being with Chloe is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I scooted myself closer to her. I lightly rested my hand on her leg closer to her knee.

"I love you too Chloe,"

Wow, I even said the words back. I am on fire tonight. Well, not yet, she hasn't even kissed me yet. I looked into her face and she started to lean over. Oh there it is, after two weeks it still feels like magic when I kiss her. I will never get tired of this. I suddenly became very quesy when I felt Chloe starting to deepen our kiss. I honestly didn't know what to do, but I think I like it. It makes me feel closer to her.

Luke's P.O.V.

     "Guys I don't think we should be doing this," Matteo said freaking out.

"Relax Matteo, girls love the fireworks," I said to him as I pulled out a smaller firework.

"So we're going to get into trouble because your trying to impress a girl," Matteo said worriedly.

"It wasn't all me, Finn wanted to do it to," I stated.

"That's because I love fireworks, there dangerous and loud, two of my favorite things," Finn said.

"Mine to," I smiled.

I pulled out a match to light the firework. I ran it along the stick of wood by us to light it.

"I still don't think this is a good idea," Matteo said still freaking out.

"It'll be okay, it's fun," I said trying convince him.

He nervously stood there as I started to light the firework. 

"That's it I'm out of here," Matteo said running away from us.

Finn ans I just stared at him as he ran away.

"He never wants to have any fun," I said to him.

"Tell me about it, he wears knee pads playing dodge ball," Finn said with a smile.

I laughed as I lit the firework. I grabbed Finn and pulled him back far away from the firework. Coming to this camp was the best thing I've ever done.

.  .  .

Chloe's P.O.V.

       After a couple minutes Ravi is still kissing me. And he took control about a minute ago.  I think I can help actually him get over his fears. Being with Ravi is the best thing I could possibly imagine. Yeah, he may have a few flaws, or a lot of flaws but that doesn't mean anything. I love him for who he is. And as everyone else says, including me, he's never had that. Over a loud bang noise we heard, (which scared us both half to death), we quickly stood up and looked toward the camp.

"Sweet mother of lizard!" Ravi shouted as he ran toward the camp.

I had the most confused and weirded out look on my face. Who in their right mind says that? Then I thought about my question and shrugged my shoulders. I ran back toward the camp with Ravi.

.  .  .

    When we got there, there were no more fireworks but the woodchuck and the grizzly cabins were on fire. We all remained as calm as possible as we made sure the campers were safe. None of us even thought about what was in the cabins.  We worked hard to rebuild the cabins exactly the way they were before. Now all of our hard work is trash, literally.

The next morning. . .

I stood in the grizzly cabin, or what was once the grizzly cabin. I looked around at the side that was mine. I looked at the small chest on the floor that I had hid under my bed. I cautiously squatted down to open it. The inside was untouched, and so were all the stories I have ever written. I was so happy that they were okay. There was one thing I still had my doubts on. I looked at the guitar case that was right by the chest. My stomach flipped in circles as I reached to open it. The beautiful sight of my guitar made me smile. I took it out and stood up as I held it.

"Chloe? -"

I turned around to see Ravi.

"I didn't know you played the guitar," Ravi said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, I was actually going to surprise you on our three month anniversary, but I guess I can't now,"  I said to him disappointedly.

"Awe, Chloe don't be silly, even if we had to leave camp, we will still be living in the same city," Ravi said trying to cheer me up. 

"Yeah, but there's just something about this place," I said to him as I looked around.

"I know what you mean, I've spent two of the best years of my life here. I don't want to say goodbye," Ravi told me.

"I never thought I could love a place more than here,"

"Neither did I, -"

I set my guitar back in my case. Ravi put his hand on my back.

"Let's go," he said to me.

I sighed as we walked out of the cabin. Everyone was standing on the great lawn. We stood by our circle of friends. My dad came out in the crowd of people

"Okay, the fire was started by the firework that was set off last night. Whoever set it off, will be kicked out of camp forever. I expect whoever did it to fess up. And because of this little innocent I'm being made to sell the camp and everyone will have to go home until the new owners come,"  Dad said strictly.

All of us looked hurt and angry at this latest news.

"There's only one person at this camp that would be stupid enough to try anything like that," Emma stated.

My dad looked in our direction as we all looked at Luke. Luke looked a little offended.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Luke asked innocently.

I just slightly rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on Luke just admit it, you found an old firework and you just had to set it off because you left anything that could possibly be dangerous," Emma said to Luke.

"Why would I do anything that would kick someone out of camp? And force it to be sold?" Luke asked.

"Because you're not smart enough to think about the consequences of your actions," Ravi said to him.

Luke sighed. I could see in his eyes how hurt he really was for all of us. My Dad walked over to us.

"Luke is this true?" Dad asked him.

Luke was silent as he looked around at all of us. Luke can't be kicked out of Camp Kikiwaka. He may have his problems, but we all do.

"I did it Dad, -"

I looked towards Destiny as she stepped forward. My dad was shocked as he looked at Destiny. I moved closer to Destiny.

"Dest what are you doing?" I asked her worriedly.

She leaned closer to me.

"I won't let Luke fall for this. He deserves to be at camp," Destiny answered me.

"So do you," I told her.

"Not as much as Luke," Destiny said to me.

"Destiny, what were you thinking?" Dad asked Destiny disappointedly.

Destiny sighed, " I don't know," she answered.

"I am very shocked at you and disappointed, -"

"Daddy, please don't kick Destiny out of camp, she deserves to be here," I pleaded to my Dad.

"Yeah, Destiny's great in Raptor cabin and she's the only one that can actually pull off being a Raptor. She loves her little Raptor's," Lou stated.

Dad sighed, "I'm not going to kick you out of camp, but since I am still the owner at the moment,  I am demoting you to Raptor cabin CIT, -"

"What?!" Destiny said disappointedly.

"But Mr. Jones the rule book clearly states that each CIT must have a counselor to teach them," Ravi said to my dad.

"That's why, Luke is the new counselor for Raptor Cabin and he can learn all he needs to know from Lou," Dad stated.

"Sweet!" "What?!" "I am honored sir!"

Well, this just took a dramatic turn. If Destiny didn't want to spend time with Luke she's going to know. That is if we can keep the camp. Dad started to walk away. I followed him to walk with him.

"Dad, what's the real reason you're selling the camp?" I asked him. 

"One of my companies is very low on funds and I need the money from the camp to pay for it," Dad said to me.

"But Dad isn't there another way without selling the camp?"

"I'm sorry sweetie, but this is the only way,"

I stopped walking as Dad walked away. I can't believe this is really happening. Destiny walked over to me.

"What did dad say?" Destiny asked me.

"He's selling the camp because of one of his companies. Their losing money and dad needs the money from selling the camp," I said to her.

"So, this is really happening?" Destiny asked sadly.

"I guess so,"

"I don't want to leave camp,"

"Neither do I, even though we've only been here for a month. It's been the best month of my life. And I got a boyfriend,"

"Yeah, a boyfriend who can't cook in the kitchen without burning his hands,"

"Hey, he's -"

"Sensitive, I know,"

"On the bright side Ravi can now commit a crime without it being traced back to him,"

Destiny didn't say anything as she looked at me.

"There you guys are, -"

Lou walked over to us.

"Since the camp is being sold we have a whole fun day of activities planned with each other ending the night with a perfect bombfire -"

Lou's eyes started to water.

"I don't want to leave," Lou stated sadly.

She walked away from us before we saw her crying. I put my hand on Destiny's back.

"I don't want to leave either," I said to her.

"Neither do I," She said to me.

"Come on sis,"

We walked back toward the camp. Its time to say goodbye to the best month of summer I've ever had.

Later that night. . .

     I sat next to Ravi near the campfire. Well, actually I sat in between Destiny and Ravi. Luke sat on the other side of Destiny.

"I can't believe we have to sell the camp," Ravi said disappointedly.

"Tell me about it, I just finished setting up my country collection," Zuri said sadly.

"Ohh, did you remember the Rascal Flatts collection?" I asked Zuri with a smile.

Zuri looked at me with a smile.

"Of course how could I forget," Zuri said in the form of a question.

"I just can't believe that we only got to spend a month here and tonight is our last night at camp," Ravi said sadly.

"I know," I said following by what he stated.

"Hey guys we still have tonight, let's make the best of it," Lou said smiling.

"Yeah, Chloe why don't you play your guitar?" Destiny suggested.

Ravi smiled as he stood up and walked away. I sat there embarrassed as I stared at the marshmallow at the end of the stick I was holding.

"Chloe, you play the guitar?" Lou asked surprised.

"Man, you make one new friend and you think you know 'em," Lou said pretending to be offended.

"Look guys I didn't tell you because I don't like people knowing I can play," I said to them still embarrassed.

"Why are you that terrible?" Luke asked with a teasing smile.

I gave Luke a dangerous warning look. He kind of backed away. Destiny put her hands on my shoulders.

"She's actually really good," Destiny said with a smile.

Ravi walked back over to us with my guitar. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Ravi,"  I said to him.

Ravi smiled as he sat back down next to me.  I held my guitar in my lap.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked them.

"Of course, Chloe if I had one wish before we all leave, it would be to hear you play that guitar," Ravi said to me.

I looked at Ravi with a smile.

"I thought your one wish before we left was to swim in lake without getting a rash," I said to him as I put my hands on the guitar.

"Yeah, but let's be real that'll never happen," Ravi stated.

I laughed. I strummed a few strings.

"Wow, if that's it I'll go hurl myself in the lake," Luke said acting disgusted.

Destiny punched his arm. He put his hand on his arm covering it in pain. I just laughed at him.

"I just wish there was a way to save the camp. I really don't want to leave  you guys," Lou said to us softly.

"Hey, wait a minute -"

Zuri stood up with a smile on her face.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Zuri asked as the Ross kids stood up.

"Chloe is way out of Ravi's league," Luke said out loud.

We all just looked at him.

"No, she means lets talk to mom and ask her to buy Camp Kikiwaka," Emma said for Zuri.

"Exactly," Zuri said.

Emma took her phone out.

"I'll call mom right now," she said with a smile getting up and walking away.

Hope filled our hearts and our faces as we looked around at each other.

"This camp is like my second home," Lou said with a slight smile.

"Tell me about it, I've only been here for a month and I've met the most amazing people here, not to mention reunited with my best friends from childhood. Which was very unexpected, this has been the best experience of my life. And I once visited the Paris Opera House -"

"Really?!" Ravi asked excitedly.

I nodded.

"How was it?" Ravi asked excitedly.

"Oh, it was amazing, and the most beautiful place I've ever seen. And the best part about it, I got to see a real opera. Although, it wasn't as good as the Phantom of the Opera -"

"Uh, could you get back to the point?" Lou asked politely but a little annoyed.

"Sorry, the point is, you guys are my family and I couldn't imagine not being here for the rest of the summer," I told them.

"Same, you all mean the world to me, I could not imagine my summer without you guys," Ravi said sweetly.

I lightly laid my head on his shoulder. Ravi slipped his arm around my waist.

"Best news ever, I just got off the phone with mom and she bought the camp," Emma said happily as she walked back over to us.

We all cheered and had the biggest of smiles on our faces.

"Yay! Now we don't have to leave camp!" Lou said happily.

"Yes! -"

Emma looked at me.

"Chloe, you play the guitar?" Emma asked cluelessly.

"Where have you been?" Destiny asked.

"Uh, over there," Emma said once again clueless.

Emma is still not the smartest person, but at least she has potential.

"Anyway, let's celebrate with song, - Chloe?" Lou said smiling as she looked at me.

"Sure, - but what should I play?" I asked them.

"How about the camp kikiwaka song?" Emma suggested.

"Great idea, one thing I don't know the camp kikiwaka song," I said to them.

"Oh thats okay, how good are you at playing the guitar?" Emma asked standing up once again taking her phone out.

I stood up and walked over to her putting my guitar strap around me.

"Pretty good why?" I asked.

"I recorded my boyfriend Xander singing and playing the song. If your good enough, you should be able to hear the cords and play from there," Emma said to me.

"That's not exactly how learning how to play a song works but I'll give it a shot," I stated.

Emma smiled as she played the first part of the song. I listened and thought about the cords. I smiled as I strummed the strings I thought they were. I nodded to them. As I started playing, they started singing and I joined them. Since Destiny and I don't know the words, we just followed by what they were saying and did our best. This summer just got better.

           Once I finished the song, everyone around me had their jaws dropped. I smiled as I looked at them and took my guitar off from me. I held it by the neck and touched the end part to the ground.

"If you keep your mouth open the mosquitos and flies will become your main course," I said to them with a smile.

"With Ravi's cooking that would be an improvement," Zuri said.

We all laughed at Zuri's comment. I looked at Ravi. He was yet again offened.

"Sorry Ravi,"  I said to him leaning my guitar against a bench.

All my friends stood up and stood around me.

"Wow, Chloe that was amazing!" Emma said happily with a smile.

"Yeah, I can't believe you kept that from us for five years," Ravi said smiling.

"Yeah well everyone has their secrets, – so, this is your camp now," I said to them.

"Actually, -"

I stood in a curved line with my friends as we put our arms around each other.

"Its our camp now," Emma said sweetly.

We all smiled as we moved in closer together. This is going to be the best summer ever. And Destiny has her arm around Luke and he has his arm around her and she's not punching him in the gut. I'd say that's a win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 24
When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new people. But as secrets become known and th...
32.8K 763 13
Can Karl and Nick's last another year of dealing with kids at summer camp? Will things become permanent between the two? bark bark
5.8K 145 15
I don't own anything from Camp Rock. But I do own the plot of this story* What if Shane lost his memories and does not remember Mitchie. It is now fo...
65.6K 2.9K 24
Two years ago Sang was kidnapped. The boys never found her, and they went crazy trying to, none of them realized how much they needed her until the m...