my girl | marie ulven

Por 70sjules

her eyes... 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯. 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. •• #1 in #wefellinloveinoctober •• •• #1 in #sayanything •• Más

i n t r o d u c t i o n
c h a p t e r 1
u p d a t e
c h a p t e r 2

p r o l o g u e

1.3K 34 10
Por 70sjules

"i'd never felt like this before."
-saturn 17

it was a normal tuesday afternoon. it was chilly outside, with a slight drizzle coming down. nothing interesting had really happened that day.

until i stepped into that café.

from the moment i walked inside, i saw her. she was the most gorgeous person i had ever laid my eyes on.

her hair was light blonde and silky. her skin was glowing brighter than any star i had ever seen. her eyes...

damn, her eyes.

i couldn't even tell what color they were. all i knew was that they were absolutely beautiful.

boy, was i glad i wanted a coffee that day...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...