A anomalous object Rp

By 000goz

(yeeee ya boi back with a rp.) A world in chaos. Two sides. The Cromonians. A kingdom filled with humans, m... More

Rulllless
Cromonians info page
Lamians info page
Forms

My ocs

6 1 0
By 000goz

Name: Joker

Age: unknown

Personality: Joker is rather distant and cold. She holds herself responsible for something. She has decided to help the Cromanians. Make some sort of distance and well... not mess up.

Side: Cromanians

Species: Human

Looks: Long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. Cold blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a black woolen jumper and with a golden sequin skull and cross bones. She wears jeans and trainers.

Skills: Sword fighting. She has no magic. It's her partner who opens the portals. Well versed in dimensions and jumping through dimensions. Mild shape shifting to alter appearance.

Items: A bag that can hold anything. Note books. Pens, pencils, colouring pencils. Snacks. Candy. Colouring books and consoles. Lap top.

Other: Fidgets occasionally. The outsider hired to find the necklace.

Backstory: unknown.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Foxin

Age: 12 ish?

Personality: Upbeat. She's a cheerful loyal kid willing to help out. She stays close to Joker and a willing motivator. She can be naive and a prankster.

Looks: Orange hair with black tips. Pale skin and lilac eyes. Wears a orange woolen jacket and a red skirt with long white socks. She has little black shoes and a white shirt.

Species: Winged fox human.

Side: Cromanions.

Skills: Shape shifting. She can turn herself into a sword and a dragon as well as other forms. She can use basic elemental magic and open/close portals. She can also activate a sight where she sees ones true form.

Items: None on her. Joker Carrys her stuff in her bag.

Other: she likes feeling cute.

Backstory: The outsider's partner.

~~~~~~~

Name: A

Age: unknown (Lamiens can live a long long time or the average lifetime of a human.)

Personality: A is blunt and straight forward. He hates Cromanians with a passion. He isn't cruel but can be if nessecary. He takes care of things and can steal for money.

Looks: He has black hair and tanned skin. He has brown eyes. He wears a large and dark brown scarf and dark brown clothes. He has scars. Don't ask.

Species: Lamien

Side: Lamien

Skills: Master theif. Somewhat strong yet very agile. He has magic. Yet doesn't really use it. He can't fly. The Cromanians 'cut off' his wings.

Items: lockpick. Bag of gold. Regular theif tools.

Other: Master theif.

Backstory: won't talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
35.9K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
14.6K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong