lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

eighteen

2.8K 189 49
By strawboongi

sorry for the late update, i published this chapter yesterday but i guess it didn't actually publish??? enjoy :3

<3

Yoongi sighed at the feeling of fingers gently carding through his hair.

It felt nice.

The seven boys were still at Taehyung and Yoongi's house, Yoongi and Jimin sitting on the floor, Taehyung and Jungkook on the couch, and Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin doing God knows what in the kitchen since there was absolutely no pizza left, only half a jug of old pink lemonade from the fridge and a heck ton of ice remaining.

"We should dye your hair, hyung," Jimin mumbled, loving how soft it felt between his fingers.

Yoongi shrugged at the idea. "Today?"

Taehyung grinned, "Yeah, we should! You guys will have to pick out some dye, though."

"But I don't wanna move!" Yoongi whined.

Chuckling, Jungkook said, "I can tag along if you want, Jimin hyung. You should come too, Taetae. I don't want to third wheel."

Yoongi scowled at his comment, not liking the 'third wheel' part. Why did tricycles exist, then? Besides, they had already established that he and Jimin weren't dating.

As he glanced at his crush, Tae's face fell, a sullen expression replacing his happy one. "Nah, I-I'll just stay here and hang out with Hoseokie hyung."

Taehyung smiled softly at the sunshiny boy, who was chugging pink lemonade in the kitchen as if they were shots. A wide grin overtook Hoseok's face as he triumphantly held the plastic cup in the air, Namjoon and Jin clapping to humor him.

"O-oh. Maybe I should just stay with you, then?" Jungkook frowned.

Shaking his head, Taehyung mumbled, "There's no need, Hobi hyung can keep me company."

Seeing how Taehyung had suddenly grown upset, Yoongi thought it would be best to talk to him without Jungkook around. "I'm going to stay with Taetae. Jiminie, pick a good color or I'll beat you up!" Yoongi grinned, and Jimin internally groaned at the idea of having to go to the store without his hyung.

"You're so tiny, your punches wouldn't do anything to me, hyungie," Jimin teased, causing the older to pout.

"Bully," Yoongi grumbled under his breath.

Grinning, Jimin hauled Jungkook to his feet, dragging him to the door, shouting a hasty "Goodbye, baby!" before leaving.

Tae raised an eyebrow. "He likes you."

"S-shut up, why do you guys keep saying stuff like that? He's straight, and I am too."

Taehyung snorted, muttering, "Whatever, hyung. You and me both know you check out his ass all the time."

"I do not!" Yoongi blushed, denying it even though he knew it was true. His eyes just had a mind of their own.

"He called you baby."

Yoongi huffed, "He doesn't like me, okay? He's into girls, and I-I am too!"

"Name one girl you've had a crush on," Taehyung challenged.

"Go away, stop being mean!" Yoongi pouted, smacking his brother's arm.

"I'm surprised Eomma let us have the house to ourselves. Where did they go, anyway?" Taehyung questioned, changing the subject.

Shrugging, Yoongi replied, "I think Eomma and Appa took the twins out to eat or something, I don't really know."

Loud, boisterous laughs and shrieking noises could be heard from the kitchen—most of them coming from Hoseok—and Yoongi sighed, wondering why he couldn't just go to his room and hide under his covers.

"So. . . . Jungkook likes a girl, huh?" Yoongi began, noticing how Taehyung instantly became moody.

"Yeah," Tae frowned, "I'm not going to tell him I like him though, that would just be weird. He's obviously not gay, and—"

"He could be into guys, too," Yoongi reminded him, making Taehyung groan.

"It doesn't matter what he identifies as, it matters that he likes someone else, and that someone isn't me."

Yoongi sighed. "I think you should talk to him. Ask him who he likes."

"Fine," Tae grumbled, "I'm just going to have to win him over!"

"Whatever. This talk was tiring. When will Jiminie get back?" Yoongi pouted.

"He literally left ten minutes ago, hyung."

<3

"You like Yoongi."

"You like Tae."

"You didn't answer my question, hyung!" Jungkook whined.

Rolling his eyes, Jimin scanned the shelves for a color that caught his eye. "Go back to third grade and learn some grammar, that wasn't even a question."

"Do you like Yoongi?"

"It's hyung to you, brat," Jimin mumbled under his breath, loud enough for the younger to hear.

"What does it matter to you?" Jungkook grinned.

Jimin shrugged, eyeing a box of mint green hair dye.

"Do you think this would look good on hyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook, holding up the box for him to see.

"It would, but he wouldn't like it. It would ruin his 'bad boy' image."

Jimin laughed. Everyone already knew that Yoongi was a softie. Jimin wasn't exactly sure what the older was trying to prove by acting scary and tough.

"Well, do you like him?" Jungkook asked again.

Jimin thought for a moment before answering carefully, "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell him. It's just that. . . . we've been best friends for forever. I wouldn't want feelings to get in the way of what we have. Yoongi hyung is very special to me, and I don't want to lose him."

"And what if he likes you back?"

Jimin smiled at that. "I would love him with my whole heart, just like I always have."

Jungkook was quiet for a moment before mumbling quietly, "I think I might like Taehyung. I lied when we were playing Truth or Dare. I just. . . . I'm scared to tell everyone I like guys. I don't want them to look at me differently."

"Jungkook, if they are real friends, they would accept you for who you are," Jimin said softly, "Just talk to Taehyung, it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario, he doesn't like you."

Jungkook scowled, "I don't like the worst case scenario."

"Neither do I, I ship you two," Jimin grinned as he picked up a box of hair dye.

"This is the one," he decided, placing it in the cart, which was already filled with snacks. "It's going to look absolutely amazing on him."

"He's going to kill you," Jungkook warned.

Jimin waved the younger off. "Eh, whatever, it'll be worth it."

A few minutes later, the two carried their purchases back to the car.

Before he started driving back home, Jimin called Yoongi, who picked up on the fourth ring. There were very strange squawking noises in the background, and Jimin would've thought they were drunk if he didn't know that there was no alcohol in the house.

"Chim Chim, I miss you! Get back here soon, you fucker!" Jimin could hear the pout in Yoongi's voice.

"I'm on my way," Jimin smiled fondly, "Can we all sleep over, hyungie? Please? It's really late, and—"

He was interrupted by a loud, annoyed groan.

"Whatever. You know Eomma will let them crash here without me even asking so it's not a problem, but if Hoseok ends up puking the jug of lemonade he chugged, you're cleaning it up," Yoongi threatened.

"Okay, hyung, thanks," Jimin giggled, hearing the older huff in annoyance.

"Your voice is making me irritated, go away," Yoongi grumbled.

"Bye-bye, baby!" Jimin sang in an attempt to fluster Yoongi, which he decided definitely worked when he heard the older whine.

"I'm not your baby!" Yoongi scowled.

"You'll always be my baby, and I won't leave this parking lot until you say it," Jimin stated, earning more whining from his hyung.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi mumbled in a small, flustered voice, "I-I'm your baby, Jiminie. Now come home, please. Hoseok is about to eat our expired chunky peanut butter, and I really don't want to see that on the walls."

Jimin laughed, feeling extremely giddy, saying his goodbyes before finally ending the call.

Jungkook smirked at the older.

"You like Yoongi."

"S-shut up, Jeon."

<3

thanks for 2k reads! i'm just really happy that people are reading this fic, and it makes me happy writing it! also, i really appreciate your votes and comments, they really motivate me to keep writing. originally, i had around 13 chapters published, and i updated very sporadically since i never liked my writing style, but somehow i'm able to update everyday, which i still think is crazy! anyway, if you ever have ideas for this fic, please comment them! i might possibly take your suggestions :3 i hope you enjoyed this chapter,, thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
410K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
124K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
1.9K 88 35
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY 🙏 Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...