A anomalous object Rp

By 000goz

(yeeee ya boi back with a rp.) A world in chaos. Two sides. The Cromonians. A kingdom filled with humans, m... More

Rulllless
Lamians info page
Forms
My ocs

Cromonians info page

10 1 0
By 000goz

Put shortly, Chromonians can be any species you can think off. Except Lamians.

There is some tension between species but on average it is mild.

Dislike for Lamians is very high. They attacked the kingdom unprovoked and slaughter anyone who comes upon their land.

The kingdom is run under a democracy. A group of elected officials who manage all parts of the kingdoms life.

The researchers searching for the forgotten necklace have located it in another world. They have hired an outsider and her partner. They are currently hiring others to join the outsider to find the necklace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
28K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
237K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...