Perfectly wrong

By mirrydunn

No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Psa
21
22
23
24
25:the end

7

5.1K 225 191
By mirrydunn

Lee pov

"You wanna come to a party ?" Zo says as I lay on top of him. This is usually how I take naps.

"You know ion like party's Alonzo." I say glaring at him.

"I know but ima be there mamas. I have to go because the summer seasons over." I look down at him sitting up. He puts his hands on my waist.

"But y'all just friends though ?!" Marco says coming in with Amir.

"Amir what you and Marco doing ?" I say trying to get off zo but he doesn't let me.

"None we was hanging out and I said let's drop by Alonzo's place I bet him you would be here and he owes my some now." He says smiling at him. Amir rolls his eyes at him.

"They always together. But they say they just friends but they be doing shit like that all the time babe." He says and covers his mouth Amir looks at him like he crazy.

"It's okay Amir. I know he blowing yo back out." He glares at me.

"Oh really what you and zo doing. I bet he be blowing yours out." Amir says rolling his eyes Marco try's to touch him but he backs away.

"Nah ion be doing that yet." Zo says sitting up putting on a shirt. Don't think that yet didn't go unrealized I just decided not to say anything.

"And the Nigga was shirtless you can't can't tell me y'all not fucking." I roll my eyes.

"Ian fucking ya sister. We just friends that's all and it's simple. Stop making big shit out of little shit." He says glaring at the two of them.

"Yeah you right. Sorry lonzo." He hugs me.

"Don't worry bout them mamas." He says whispering in my ear. He confuses me. I do have feelings for him but it's so weird because he always does shit like this.

Marco clears his throat.

"Y'all need to get ready." Marco throws some clothes at me that Amir brought.

"Thanks." I say going into the bathroom.

•••••

We took Marcos car and I'm in the back seat cuddled u to Amir. I'm all up in his neck and he's talking to marco and Amir.

"So how long we gotta stay for ?" Zo says kissing my head. I smile up at him. We real close and act like we a couple but we just friends.
We arrive at the party and we get out. Zo puts his arm around me and we walk in. A bunch of people start to flock Zo and I feel awkward because they're pretending like I'm not here.

"Who this alonzo?" A guy says looking at me.

"This lee my ... friend why ?"

"This the girl that you be all up on bro ? I be seeing y'all all around." He says looking at me.

"Uh Yeah." He says side eyeing him.

"So y'all just friends ?" He says eyeing him.

"Yeah. Why you so worried bout me and mines. Get out my face!" He says rising his voice a little. I kick him.

"Stop being mean." I say and he clams down.

"I'm sorry bro I was just wondering."

"Ima go find Amir okay. I'll be back." I say letting him go.

••••••

Alonzo pov

"She bad as fuck." I mug him.

"Yea." Is all I say. I'm keeping it simple.

"You say y'all just friends right ?" I'm tired of niggas.

"Nah." Ion want nobody getting at her.

"Oh so she for you ?" He says glaring back.

"Some like that." I say lowly. Knowing my ass lying.

I see this white he use to suck my dick every once in a while when a Nigga needed a nut.

"Wussup chattel." I say smiling down at her.

"Hi Alonzo." She says giving me a slutty smile. Touching my arm. I smile back at her knowing what's about to go down. Before I could say anything here comes lee.

"I finally found you. I can't find Amir. He probably somewhere with Marco -" she gets cut off by Chantelle.

"So you didn't see me and him talking. I don't know who you are but I'm his girlfriend so-

"No the fuck your not. You just use to suck my dick and I was trying to get it sucked again. Don't be lying and shit." I say and lee just looks at me.

"Well ima Let y'all finish. You better be happy I'm not in the mood to go off today." She says trying to walk away but I grab her hand. She snatched her hand away from me.

••••

Everyone is playing this childish ass truth or dare game.

"Aight mane." It was Alonzo's turn. His ass was drunk off his ass. I guess I'll be driving us home tonight.

"Truth or dare ?" They guy asks.

"Dare." He day drinking another beer. Beer is nasty as hell.

"I dare you to kiss the baddest bitch up in here." All the girls start putting on lip gloss and I just snort. He gets up and start heading towards this white girl that's right next to me. I gag because his hoe ass really bout to kiss this bitch. She puckered out her lips and he goes Straight to me and tongues me down. My eyes go wide and I don't kiss back until he grabs my neck. I gasp and he kisses me more.

Someone clears their throat.

"Ummm y'all can stop now it's been 10 minutes." They guy says looking awkward. Alonzo just grabs my neck and starts to kiss it.

"But y'all don't date though !!" Marco comes out of nowhere. I try to say some but he brings my face to his. I can taste the nasty beer.

"Damn He smacking on her ass." Someone says and zo sticks up his middle finger. I let go and he licks my lips. What kind of freaky shit is he on.

"Okay Zo your drunk." He starts to laugh and then out of nowhere he throws up.

"Come on." I say setting him up. I send Amir a quick text and I order an Uber for me and Zo to his place.

•••••••••
I stumble on his house trying to hold him up. He's really so ,so it's really hard. I take off his shirt that he threw up on. He smiles at me.

"Damn you trying to have sex ? Well I mean I'm tired so could you like ride me." He says sleepily.

"No Zo. Your drunk. I'm trying to help you." I say pulling his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

"Your so pretty. Like a pretty princess. Like your really pretty." He says grabbing my face kissing me out of nowhere.

"Z-Zo Mmh." I try to say but he keeps kissing me.

"Okay buddy. You need to sleep."'I say getting off of him.

"Come sleep with me mamas." He says opening his arms.

"Okay Zo." I say getting into his arms falling to sleep.

Alonzo pov.

I wake up with lee in my arms. I curse my self out in my head because I have no none but under wear on I wake her up.

"Hey sleepy head." She says smiling. I just keep a straight face.

"Look I know what happen and I'm sorry. You know I was drunk and Ian mean For it to go that far. You know you my homie." I say sighing putting on a shirt.

"Oh okay." She says quietly. I wipe my face with my hands.

"Look you need to go." I say side eyeing her.

"Why you acting like this. You didn't do none to me but kiss." I sit up.

"That's the fucking point. I need you to go lee. I'll text you later or some. If I feel like it." She gives me a blank stare.

"I said go lee!" She gets up and leaves slamming the door on her way out.

"Fuck!!!" I say punching the wall.

i feel like i fucked up.

••••••••••

Drama drama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 31.3K 38
Pure and Silas never really got along to well. But silas soon starts to see pure in a different light. Not edited yet.
22K 695 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
682K 16K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
107K 2.9K 26
Old school love