Deadlines {reddie}

By darctimes

Being best friends with Stan Uris also came with having to deal with his annoying step brother Richie Tozier... More

Introduction
1. Buzzfeed Never Lies
2. Purple Blanket
3. Something Genuine
4. Dear Diary
5. Spaghetti is My Favorite
7. I promise to break your heart.
8. Five Bucks
9. Songs About You
10. It Was the Gummy
11. Precious Potato Chips
12. Lightbulbs
13. Deadlines
14. Sixteen
15. Colored Flyers
16. Buzz of the Whole Town
17. Showtime
18. We're Gonna be Famous
19. A Little Proposition
20. Selling CD's
21. Birthday Boy
22. D*cks in a Twist
23. 100 Thousand Views
24. Candied Yams
25. A Stuttering Mess
26. Manager Stuff
27. The Color Red
28. Better Unsaid
29. Eleven Days
30. Friday Night
31. Obsessed

6. Paker Valley

425 26 108
By darctimes

When Friday rolled around, Eddie was more than ready for this camping trip.

It was September, so the weather was still nice.

Eddie had packed a duffel bag with clothes, bathroom essentials, sunscreen, bug spray, both of his cameras, and probably way more than he really needed.

"Eddie! Richies here!" Sonia yelled from downstairs.

"Be right there!" Eddie called, zipping up the duffel bag and putting his school backpack on his shoulders.

Richie had told Eddie to pack his camping stuff yesterday and just bring it in the morning so that they wouldn't have to come back later.

"Hey Eds." Richie said, pushing open Eddies door.

"Hey Richie." Eddie said back, standing up straight with his hands on his hips.

"You got everything?" Richie asked and Eddie nodded, placing his hand on his duffel bag.

"All right here." Eddie responded as Richie grabbed Eddies duffel, walking out of his room and downstairs.

Eddie followed him, meeting his mom downstairs who gave him an apple.

"Would you like one too Richie?" Sonia asked and Richie smiled, shaking his head.

"No thank you Mrs. Kaspbrak." he responded.

"Alright. Stay safe please.. And call me if you're ever near a phone!" Sonia said and Eddie smiled, giving her a hug.

"Bye momma, see you soon!" he called as the two boys walked out the door.

"Is there anything fragile in here?" Richie asked and Eddie nodded.

"My cameras so be careful please." Eddie said and Richie nodded, opening up the passenger door and pushing the seat forward, placing Eddies bag in the backseat.

Eddie didn't realize how good Richie looked from the back. He looked really good.

"Take a picture Eddie it'll last longer!" Stan snickered from the middle seat as Eddie rolled his eyes.

"What are we taking pictures of?" Richie asked, pushing the passenger seat back and turning around to look at Eddie.

"Your ass." Stan smirked as Eddies cheeks turned pink.

"I don't know what he's talking about-" Eddie started but Stan cut him off.

"He thinks it's ASStounding." Stan laughed, holding his stomach from how much he was laughing, causing Richie to tag along too.

"Damn Eds you really think my ass is fine?" Richie smirked, turning around a bit to look at his ass.

"Get in the damn car." Eddie mumbled, getting into the passenger seat as Richie got into the drivers seat, starting the car and driving away.

Later in the afternoon, Eddie had forgotten about earlier and was excited for the trip.

"I never knew there was a beach in Riverside." Eddie told Stan as they waited for Richie.

"There isn't." Stan responded with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wait. Where are we going?" Eddie asked.

"Paker Valley." Stan responded and Eddies eyes widened.

"That's like four hours away!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Did Richie tell you we were going to Riverside?" Stan chuckled.

"He told my mom too." Eddie said as Stan nodded.

"He probably had a feeling that your mom didn't want you all the way in Pakers." Stan responded.

"I don't know why he would think that. My mom likes Richie." Eddie responded as a car honked from the parking lot.

"Speak of the devil." Stan said as the two walked towards Richies truck.

"Well if it isn't Spaghetti and Staniel. How was school scholars?" Richie snickered as Eddie got in first, Stan following behind.

"It was fine." Eddie said.

"What's wrong with this one?" Richie asked, eyeing Stan as he started the car and drove home.

"He knows where we're going." Stan said, as Eddie sighed.

"I'm not upset!" he told them as Stan raised an eyebrow.

"Beverly and Mike are at the house, packing up her mini van. We've got drinks, snacks, and all the bags ready to go." Richie said as the other two nodded.

"Who's driving?" Stan asked.

"Beverly for the first two hours and then me for the second two. We should get there by 7:15 the latest." Richie said.

"You'll be okay driving for two hours?" Eddie asked and Richie nodded.

"Don't worry about me Eds." Richie smirked.

"Beverly got a haircut?" Stan asked as they pulled up to the Tozier-Uris household.

"Yeah. A few days ago." Richie said as Stan nodded.

Richie turned the car off, the three getting out. "You're two minutes late Tozier." Mike said as Richie rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm here alright? Is everything packed?" Richie asked.

"For the most part." Bev snickered as Stan took his and Eddies backpacks, running them inside.

"How do seating arrangements work?" Eddie asked, causing Beverly and Mike to turn towards him.

"There's three rows but one seat in the middle row is taken by food." Beverly said as Eddie nodded.

"I'm Mike by the way." Mike piped up, sticking his hand out for Eddie to shake.

"Eddie." Eddie responded, shaking his hand and pulling away afterwards.

"Don't get any ideas." Richie warned, shoving Mikes shoulder.

"Have you told yourself that lately?" Mike chuckled, following Richie as Beverly rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna go call my mom real quick." Eddie told the three, Richie nodding as Eddie ran inside to make a quick phone call.

"So that's Eddie?" Beverly asked, looking at Richie.

"Yeah, and?" Richie asked, leaning against the mini van as Beverly shrugged, "He just doesn't look like your type." Beverly said.

"That's why Richie thinks he's cute. Because Eddies different." Mike snickered.

"Let's get this show on the road losers!" Stan announced, Eddie smiling from beside him.

Eddie got in the very back, taking a window seat. He figured that he could take a nap back there but wasn't expecting who'd sit right next to him.

Richie plopped his happy ass down in the middle seat right next to Eddie, handing him his video camera.

"I figured you might want to take some videos along the way." Richie said as Eddie tried to think of a response.

"Oh, thanks." he smiled, grabbing the video camera and placing it in his lap. "You're gonna sit back here too?" Eddie asked and Richie nodded.

"I need a nap after today." Richie sighed as Eddies eyebrows furrowed, "What happened today?"

"Nothing." Richie chuckled as Stan sat in the middle row.

"I don't wanna hear any moaning back there." Stan said as Eddie shook his head, leaning his head back on the seat.

"Shut the hell up virgin." Richie snickered as Bev and Mike got into the front seats.

"Everyone ready to go?" Beverly asked as the rest of the car said, "Yup."

•••

1.09k reads and rank #93 in reddie in less than a week.

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE

tysm WTF!!!!

i wouldve posted an earlier update but i just got covid tested.. yeah it's been a few days but i'm negative so woo!!!

stay safe and once again thank you!! i hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 913 30
Eddie Kaspbrak is new in town and is prepared to start off junior year alone, when shockingly Richie Tozier befriends him. Eddie doesn't understand w...
60.4K 915 13
Meet Y/n Kaspbrak, Eddie Kaspbrak's twin sister. She's been friends with Bill Denbrough, Richie Tozier, and Stan Uris for years. Will this summer cha...
1.1K 43 1
Reddie soulmate AU- where soulmates can feel each others pain. Originally uploaded on A03 in 2018 but wasn't appreciated enough!! artwork done by @kr...
2.7K 17 8
Y/N Wheeler/Tozier Is Beverly Marsh's bestfriend. She just so happens to be in love with her brother Richie's, bestfriend, Bill Denbrough. She calls...