6. Paker Valley

When Friday rolled around, Eddie was more than ready for this camping trip.

It was September, so the weather was still nice.

Eddie had packed a duffel bag with clothes, bathroom essentials, sunscreen, bug spray, both of his cameras, and probably way more than he really needed.

"Eddie! Richies here!" Sonia yelled from downstairs.

"Be right there!" Eddie called, zipping up the duffel bag and putting his school backpack on his shoulders.

Richie had told Eddie to pack his camping stuff yesterday and just bring it in the morning so that they wouldn't have to come back later.

"Hey Eds." Richie said, pushing open Eddies door.

"Hey Richie." Eddie said back, standing up straight with his hands on his hips.

"You got everything?" Richie asked and Eddie nodded, placing his hand on his duffel bag.

"All right here." Eddie responded as Richie grabbed Eddies duffel, walking out of his room and downstairs.

Eddie followed him, meeting his mom downstairs who gave him an apple.

"Would you like one too Richie?" Sonia asked and Richie smiled, shaking his head.

"No thank you Mrs. Kaspbrak." he responded.

"Alright. Stay safe please.. And call me if you're ever near a phone!" Sonia said and Eddie smiled, giving her a hug.

"Bye momma, see you soon!" he called as the two boys walked out the door.

"Is there anything fragile in here?" Richie asked and Eddie nodded.

"My cameras so be careful please." Eddie said and Richie nodded, opening up the passenger door and pushing the seat forward, placing Eddies bag in the backseat.

Eddie didn't realize how good Richie looked from the back. He looked really good.

"Take a picture Eddie it'll last longer!" Stan snickered from the middle seat as Eddie rolled his eyes.

"What are we taking pictures of?" Richie asked, pushing the passenger seat back and turning around to look at Eddie.

"Your ass." Stan smirked as Eddies cheeks turned pink.

"I don't know what he's talking about-" Eddie started but Stan cut him off.

"He thinks it's ASStounding." Stan laughed, holding his stomach from how much he was laughing, causing Richie to tag along too.

"Damn Eds you really think my ass is fine?" Richie smirked, turning around a bit to look at his ass.

"Get in the damn car." Eddie mumbled, getting into the passenger seat as Richie got into the drivers seat, starting the car and driving away.

Later in the afternoon, Eddie had forgotten about earlier and was excited for the trip.

"I never knew there was a beach in Riverside." Eddie told Stan as they waited for Richie.

"There isn't." Stan responded with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wait. Where are we going?" Eddie asked.

"Paker Valley." Stan responded and Eddies eyes widened.

"That's like four hours away!" Eddie exclaimed.