Attraction

By theywantquiee

at·trac·tion /əˈtrakSH(ə)n/ noun 1. the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone... More

Let's Connect
Synopsis
Cast
1: No Stylist
2: Grown Woman Sh*t
3: Aftermath
4: Grind Mode
5: Love Galore
6: 11:11
8: You'll Know
9: She She's
10: Foul
11: Turned Tables
A/N
12: Bottle Service
A/N
13: 2 AM in Houston
Q/A
Another A/N
14: Space
I'm Bored

7: Are We Done for Today?

4K 187 38
By theywantquiee

4 years ago...
March 5th, 2015

Drake's Jumpman blared through the radio as Sye'edah was counting today's profit that came from the eight other girls that were living in the trap. Her housemate, Mimi was also at the table mixing up a white substance. Mimi was 19 with fair skin that glowed every chance the sun came out. She was 5'7 and was a good 125 pounds. She was mixed— her mom was black and her dad was caucasian. Being mixed was in, so she was at high demand when she was up for bid.

Mimi ran the house when Sye'edah and Benji was gone. She was the only one that Sye'edah tolerated– maybe because they were similar. They were both good girls that didn't plan to get trapped into this lifestyle. They came from similar walks of life so they understood each other.

Benji would always put the girls to work. It was a rotation. Two girls would cook dope, another two would sell it, and the last two would sell pussy then rotate the next day. Everyone had their fair share. Sye'edah had a little bit better than everyone. She was the queen— had everyone in check, managed all the girls money, and helped discipline them. Of course, the other women were envious. Imagine a girl that just turned 17 in charge of girls who were 21 and older.

"Here," one of Benji's women, Nita said with a major attitude, handing her her leftover condoms and what she made today. 100, 200, 300, 400, 425... She was 50 dollars short. Sye'edah didn't say anything instead she put the money in a nice neat pile next to a sticky note with Nita's name on it. Nita let out a "hmph", turning on her heel.

Sye'edah reached over for the empty Pyrex measuring cup that sat on the table and raced to Nita and broke it over her head. "Aah!," Nita screamed falling onto the floor– causing the rest of the girls to emerge to the kitchen. Sye'edah ran over to Nita grabbing her by her expensive sew-in and dragging her to the living room. "No! No! Nooo!"

"You think I'm stupid?! You wanna cheat me BITCH?!," Sye'edah growled punching her in her face making Nita shriek. Nita tried to push Sye'edah off of her but Sye'edah didn't bother stopping. Sye'edah got up because she was tired and out of breath. Sye'edah grabbed the Baretta m9 and aimed it at Nita's head– the other girls gasped.

"Please, I'm pregnant. I-I needed the money for an abortion. I'm sorry, please," Nita pleaded getting on her knees. Sye'edah had tears welling up in her eyes but quickly sucked them up. She felt bad but that was the way Benji made her. Benji needed his woman to be stone cold– who took no bullshit. She wanted to give Nita a hug badly but Benji had cameras installed and watched their every move.

"You've been fucking these tricks wit' no condom, huh? Bitch, are you stupid?!," Sye'edah yelled, cocking the gun. At the front door, was a bowl of condoms– they had no excuse to not be protected so it didn't add up.

"It's Benji's!" Sye'edah lowered the gun and placed it back on the table. Her heart shattered in pieces when she found out the man she loved got another girl pregnant. Of course Sye'edah knew he had sex with the girls in the house but he promised her that she would be the mother of his first child. It hurt her badly.

His 6'3 frame leaned against the door frame watching the scene take place. He took a drag from his Black and Mild before snapping his fingers, making everyone get back to work. As usual he had a cold expression on his face. "Sye'edah, go upstairs and get under the covers," Benji sternly demanded while he burned a whole through Nita's face.

Sye'edah mugged him and walked passed Nita who was still on the floor. She stomped up the stairs until she reached the master bedroom of the house. Sye'edah slammed the door and she didn't have no choice but to cry. Balling up her fists she pounded on the door in anger. She thought about her future. She could've graduated this year. She could've went to prom. She could've went to gradbash but instead she practically ruined her life dealing with Benji.

Sye'edah couldn't even get in contact with her parents– after she dropped out of school, they changed their number. She was dead to them.

After a good twenty minutes passed by, Benji entered the room seeing Sye'edah sitting on the bed just looking at the old stained red carpet. "You mad?" She didn't say a word, she just got under the covers like he asked.

"Sye'edah come'ere," Benji demanded. His voice had no emotion. Everything was just nonchalant about him. It was different when they first met.

"Why Benji? Why? I'm supposed to be your woman!"

Sye'edah softly sobbed into her hands. She didn't like crying in his presence. It made her seem soft and Benji didn't like soft females.

"Bring yo' ass over here," Benji demanded again raising his voice. Sye'edah escaped the covers and quickly made it over to him. They were only inches apart.

He cupped her chin and lifted it up– making Sye'edah look into his brown orbs. "I ain't mean fa' that shit to happen. Don't sweat it she's gonna get rid of it. 'Kay?" Sye'edah stayed silent, looking down at her feet.

"Ya' know, this is your fault. If you wouldn't have bitched about that last incident and not give me none, I wouldn't have to fuck another bitch. Maybe this should tell you sumn'."

Sye'edah pushed him out of built up anger but he didn't budge. She kept on punching him in his chest as she sobbed. Out of all the things he did, this hurt her the most.

He grabbed ahold of her neck lifting her up, causing her to scream to the top of her lungs. The room was sound proof so no one could hear a thing that went on in that room and Benji and Sye'edah couldn't hear anything outside.

Benji had her up in the air for a good thirty seconds, watching her squirm in his arms. "Bitch you crazy?! I'll kill yo' muthafuckin' ass," he growled throwing her on the bed.

She continued to cry– balling up on the bed as he came after her. He stood on the bed on his knees taking off his Gucci belt swinging left and right creating welts on her sensitive caramel skin. "Daddy, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!," Sye'edah screamed trying to crawl away from his beating. Benji grabbed onto her ankles, dragging her toward him.

"You know you're always gonna be mine right?," Benji questioned with a softer voice, kissing on her neck and licking the sensitive flesh. She shook in pleasure and fear as he continued to kiss on her neck and grope her breast through her hoodie. He took the gun out of his waistband and placed it on the bed next to her. Her eyes widened in shock, not knowing his next move.

"B-benji," Sye'edah stuttered as he started to remove her clothes. Now she was only in her undergarments as she carefully watched Benji undress down to his black and gold Versace briefs.

"You're mine," Benji sternly said pulling down her underwear and pulling his manhood out— it was a good six and half inches but it was vastly thick. It was a few shades darker than his skin color and had a fat mushroom tip. Sye'edah was disgusted and she wasn't in the mood to have sex. It was going to hurt without lubrication– she'll just tolerate the pain so he could be satisfied.

Benji tapped on his thick penis on her clitoris a few times to get her nice and ready. He licked his large hand and slowly rubbed her clit until he felt it get swollen. Sye'edah's breathing became shaky as he entered inside her with no warning. She winced in pain as he gave her nothing but rough strokes.

"Fuck," he grunted, pushing her right leg back until her leg was behind her head. To Benji, she was the best he'd ever had— she had great elasticity and she was down for whatever, whether it was threesomes, anal, etc.

"Yes," she moaned softly as she started to feel more pleasure than pain. The pain was still there because he was reckless with his strokes— hitting her cervix with every stroke. Benji wrapped his hand around her neck squeezing it tightly. Sye'edah gasped for air as he continued to stroke her– rough. Benji wouldn't let up— he just kept choking her until she turned a deep red color. The words she was trying to make out were inaudible and she tried to pry his hand off her.

Benji had a sinister smile almost like he was Lucifer himself. He wanted to torture her– teach her a lesson. Make sure that she'll never try him again. He reached for the gun that was resting by her side. Her eyes widened in fear thinking that her life was about to end right then and there Next thing, she knew the gun was up in the air then made contact with her face.

Present Day...

"On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel today, Miss McNair?," Sye'edah's therapist, Dr. Stratton asked. She's been seeing this therapist for two months trying to seek peace within herself and it hasn't been easy coping with PTSD. Even though she was an outgoing soul, she still had this dark lingering cloud over her from her disturbing past. Sye'edah crossed her ankles and adjusted the blazer to her cream colored pants suit.

"I'm at a 4," she answered honestly as Dr. Stratton marked down notes in her pad.

"Why is that Miss McNair?"

Sye'edah inhaled deeply and blew out her breath through her mouth. She looked down at her cream colored YSL Paige sandals as her eyes started to water.

"I miss my parents. I went to Baton Rouge last weekend to visit their house and um....the house had new owners. I asked the residents who was the real estate company that the house was under, right? So, I called and called until I got ahold of the real estate manager. I gave them my parents name and he said that they sold the house two years ago."

"I-I don't know where they are. I pray to God they're okay. I just want to talk to them. I remember before I left home, my dad had liver disease. Oh my God, Dr. Stratton I'm so selfish!," Sye'edah sobbed putting her face in her hands.

"Miss McNair you made that decision because you were young, in love. That decision made you the strong, independent woman you are today. When you left Benji you could've easily knocked on their door but you made a way for yourself at 17. I don't care about the lifestyle you lived after that," Dr. Stratton encouraged putting her dark brown hand on her knee. Sye'edah wiped her tears using the Kleenex tissues that were resting on the mahogany coffee table.

"I should've never went there," Sye'edah muttered looking off to the side.

"Hey. Hey. You keep making that effort to reach out to them. What you just did was very brave of you. You went to that house where you were degraded, disowned, and forgotten to seek closure and peace within yourself. You're going to get through to them."

"Now, you've told me how you met Benji but never went into detail about how you left. What was that experience like?," she asked leaning forward.

"It was a very very traumatic experience," she simply stated before exhaling.

4 years ago...
September 3rd, 2015

"Mimi, yessss! Eat my pussy like that," Sye'edah moaned with her legs in the air as Mimi feasted in between her legs. Benji was gripping Mimi's waist while pounding her from behind. Threesomes were frequent and Benji chose Mimi to participate that night. They were in Benji's house which was convenient for them– this was where Benji kept all his guns, jewels, money and paperwork. Sye'edah and Mimi came up with a master plan to run away. They'd got Benji super drunk and figured that sex would do the rest of knocking him out.

"Benjii," Mimi fake moaned. His strokes were sloppy and he wasn't hitting her spot. She kept up with the charade so the plan can go as follows.

"Keep eating that shit. That shit sooo sexy," Benji slurred as he smacked Mimi's ass and watched how it jiggled. Sye'edah pinched her nipples as she felt an orgasm coming.

"You like that? You like that you nasty bitch?," Mimi taunted before slapping Sye'edah's clit repeatedly. Not long after, Sye'edah climaxed causing Mimi's face to get wet up.

"Ohhh. Oh shitttttt," he growled releasing his sperm into the Durex condom and pulling out. Sye'edah smirked taking the condom off of Benji's penis and throwing it in the waste basin next to the bed.

"My turn?," Sye'edah asked in a innocent voice while she gripped his limp muscle. Before Benji could say anything, Sye'edah engulfed him in her mouth. Mimi crawled over to them and assisted Sye'edah in the fellatio. After about a good ten minutes of oral sex, Benji was passed out– the two girls rested on either side of him.

Sye'edah carefully slipped out of the bed attempting to maneuver around the dim room. The moon and streetlights were the only lights that lit up the dark room.

Sye'edah finally made her way to the closet to slip on some clothes. She quickly slipped on one of Benji's white V necks and found some grey leggings close by. Being that they wore heels to the house, Sye'edah had to search for some slides. Sye'edah threw a black T-shirt, a pair of purple leggings and size 10 black Nike slides to Mimi who was out of the bed toying with the safe that rested by his bedside.

"It ain't nothing but Coke in there. Maybe a few Percs but the good stuff is in the downstairs safe," Sye'edah whispered grabbing the glock 40 that rested on the nightstand. Mimi quickly nodded grabbing her ID out of her purse and phone.

"Don't bring that phone," Sye'edah sternly whispered. Sye'edah knew better than to take her phone. Knowing Benji, he probably had a tracker on it. Mimi dropped her belongings with a quickness making Benji stir in his sleep. Sye'edah signaled for Mimi to be quiet before grabbing her hand and tip toe-ing downstairs. The spacious living room was pitch black dark. Sye'edah flipped on the light and kneeled down at the safe.

She randomly punched in some numbers and the safe made a loud beeping noise that lasted about five seconds. Mimi clasped her hands together and made a silent prayer to God. Mimi opened her eyes when she heard a clicking noise. They silently rejoiced as they grabbed the numerous dollar bills and jewels that resided in the metal box. Both of them got their fair share and hugged each other tightly. A single tear rolled down Sye'edah's cheek, knowing that she might not make it out alive.

"Let's go, bitch," Mimi whispered grabbing Sye'edah's hand, running to the back door. They froze when they saw that the lock on the door needed a key. Mimi and Sye'edah quickly ran to the front and cursed silently realizing the front door was like the back door.

They heard a gun cock from upstairs and Sye'edah's heart dropped knowing she was dead. Benji was awoken out his sleep when he heard his safe beeping from upstairs. He felt the emptiness in his bed and knew exactly what game Mimi and Sye'edah was playing. He looked at the security cameras which confirmed everything he assumed.

The first thing they thought was to hide. Mimi ran over to turn off the light while Sye'edah hid under the coffee table. Even though it was a childish hiding place, it gave her the opportunity to cock the gun that was in the waistband of her leggings.

"Y'all wanna' steal from me?! Ight. I'll show y'all ass." A red beam lit up the area and Mimi was the first one Benji saw. She gasped, dropping the items in her hands. Before she could even speak, Benji shot her three times in the chest. Sye'edah wanted to scream so bad. She just saw her partner in crime get shot and she'd be damned if she was next. She slowly crawled away from her hiding spot, not taking her eyes away from Benji who kept aiming his gun in different places.

Sye'edah quietly maneuvered around Benji after she noticed his aiming patterns. This nigga wasn't as articulate as she thought. She moved stealthy, taking a step every time he did. She did that until she was directly behind him. Raising her gun, Sye'edah waited until the were face to face to pistol whip him. A shot went off and Sye'edah looked down and saw no blood on her. Instead of the bullet being in her body, it was embedded in the hardwood floor.

Reluctantly, she checked his pulse and it was faint making her rejoice on the inside. Sye'edah ran to the back door and shot the doorknob causing the door to fly open. "Thank you, God!," Sye'edah sobbed running as fast as she could, not looking back.

"I ran until I made it onto a busy street. Lucky for me, I managed to get a taxi. Next stop was a Greyhound bus station and the final destination for me was New Orleans. I landed a job at strip joint and been working there ever since," Sye'edah told the therapist as she nodded slowly– putting herself back in the situation. Benji really broke her. Sye'edah didn't look at men the same anymore. Not to mention her trust issues were fucked up. She sighed as she craved marijuana. After hearing this story, Dr. Stratton would probably want to smoke too.

"You are a strong woman," Dr. Stratton managed to say. "Do you ever worry that Benji might find you? You aren't far away from Baton Rouge."

"I'm not hiding. Dr. Stratton, I was never a religious person. I wasn't raised in a church. Hell, I never stepped foot in one but Dr. Stratton I know that there is a God. If there wasn't one, I wouldn't have survived what I've been through."

"If Benji finds me, he'll kill me. However Dr. Stratton, he knows that I'm not going out without a fight," Sye'edah continued, slipping on her diamond encrusted Cartier shades.

Dr. Stratton raised her eyebrow at Sye'edah's fierceness. Dr. Stratton had a lot of patients but Sye'edah was a tad bit different.

"Are we done for today?," Sye'edah asked slowly getting irritated at the subject as she grabbed her cream colored YSL monogram chain bag. She wanted to deal with the issue with her parents, not about Benji and it upsetting her that she had to relive that horrific night. Instead of waiting for an answer, Sye'edah just exited on her own free will.

Dr. Stratton wrote down some more notes before closing her book and sighing. "She's going to be a piece of work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 38.4K 53
Sentiment (noun) sen·​ti·​ment ˈsen-tə-mənt : an attitude, thought, or judgment prompted by feeling. "You just don't look....safe." Essence said whi...
1.5K 32 18
When a girl gets caught up in drugs and a toxic man who's a criminal. --- A kiss was all they needed. Miles was a manipulator, he knew he was attract...
249 3 15
When a man tells you that he loves you, do you actually believe him? Unfortunately, Yanna did and it was the biggest mistake of her life! She fell he...
89 19 19
A new story 💗 What is love? A girl seeks to find the meaning Of love through her eyes, wanting it and finding it safe. She finds out who loves her a...