Excuses || Kiribaku YouTuber...

By kiri-shine

Ground Zero and Red Riot are both rather popular YouTubers who make content in the same genres. They have a l... More

Exposed
Direct Interactions
Meeting
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
For a Reason
Day Four
Wedding
Blunt
Idea
Match (Smut)
Video
Old Friends
Expecting?
Exposed (Reprise)
Warm
Facing

Idiot

8.5K 504 1K
By kiri-shine

"You know exactly what I'm tryna say." Bakugou shot a look of disapproval as he sat up a bit more. "All or nothing. That's how I am. I'm not gonna fuck about with all this. I'm not asking you to marry me or some shit, but I'm serious about this, about you. If you're not then fine, but then we clearly don't see eye to eye and this is all fucking pointless. Since it's gonna happen anyway, what's the point of you going through the trouble of getting a place? Knowing that you're going to leave it again at some point?" He swallowed, almost gritting his teeth in anticipation.

Kirishima's breath was caught in his throat for a second. He wasn't really surprised by this information, he knew Bakugou's outlook on a lot of things. For some reason he just assumed that this situation would be different.

But beside that, Kirishima felt genuinely flattered. Bakugou was sure enough about his feelings and about the direction of their relationship to say something like that. Kirishima was sure himself, but he just assumed that the natural progression of things would take place. He was completely aware that they weren't exactly normal people and their relationship wasn't normal either, but this seemed like such a huge step to suddenly bring up.

One thing he didn't take into account was their situation. Majority of people in this situation would call Bakugou a bit mad, say that he was completely jumping the gun and that Kirishima shouldn't really consider it.

"If I wasn't 100% on this from the start then I never would've initiated anything even in the slightest. It's not exactly hard to understand." The blonde continued, still awaiting any sort of reaction from the other, who looked rather blank apart from the slight creasing of his eyes.

"Normal people would call us crazy for even considering this." Kirishima spoke up, moving closer to Bakugou as his grip on his shoulder slightly tightened. "But we're not exactly normal. I'm sure about you, too. There's no one else in the world I'd rather be with."

"You say 'us' as if you're agreeing."

"Did you not hear what I said? I-"

"Now you know how I feel half the time, idiot." Bakugou laughed, turning his head towards the TV. "So what are you doing then?"

"I'm coming here. With you." He found himself drawn into Bakugou's sweet scent. "Of course, I'll have to get my stuff, and then there'll be legal stuff to sort out."

"Well duh. That'd be the case if you just got your own place anyway." Bakugou let his head fall back onto Kirishima's shoulder, partly so he couldn't see the soft expression on his face. He was somewhat relieved, honestly.

"You're not wrong." Kirishima wasn't even trying to hide the smile on his face, knowing that even if he tried he would fail.

"Used to think I hated mushy shit and being close to anyone like this. But now it's like I fucking crave it from you, it's annoying." He huffed.

"Aww, is wittle Katsuki admitting to liking hugs?" Kirishima mocked, putting on a voice as he held the blonde closer.

"That was the worst thing you have literally ever said." Bakugou pulled away from Kirishima's embrace as he tried to prove a point, looking at him as though he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Is that a challenge? I'm sure I can easily say something even worse."

"No, that is definitely not a challenge." He yawned, clearly tired. This caused Kirishima to yawn a few seconds after, too.

"Why was today so draining?" Kirishima groaned, throwing his head back as he stretched his arms out.

"You spent your time around your family. That sounds pretty draining after a while."

"So now you're talking down on my family?" He replied in a joking tone, raising both eyebrows.

"A room full of Kirishimas sounds draining indeed."

"Careful, you could be one of those Kirishimas one day." Kirishima laughed out loud, partly in fear as he realised exactly what he said.

"Pffft, bold of you to assume I'll be the one changing my last name." The blonde replied, comically shaking his head.

"Hey, Katsuki Kirishima sounds so much better than Eijirou Bakugou." The red head bit back, finding that it felt sort of strange to say those names out loud. Strange in a good way, though.

"The sad thing is, is that my parents would say the same fuckin' thing." Bakugou said, thinking about how his parents would start immediately thinking of name combinations as soon as they knew Kirishima's name.

"Really? I'd expect 'em to want to keep your family name going." Kirishima was genuinely quite surprised. Considering how prideful Bakugou was, he expected his family to be those kind of people.

"Not really. If I were to give up my last name for someone else's, they'd see that as a pretty clear sign that I'm all in." He paused for a second before continuing. "Old hag would like the alliteration and old man would like the four syllables." The blonde smiled to himself as he didn't really mean to put actual thought into it.

It did remind him that he probably would have to tell his parents soon, though. They'd no doubt find out from Midoriya at some point, though maybe not exactly intentionally. Mitsuki and Inko actually hung out rather often, and if Izuku even mentioned seeing Katsuki with someone, Kirishima at that, then Mitsuki wouldn't hesitate for even a second before calling or texting her son asking questions.

Mostly because she was the same as him. If he was comfortable being seen with someone in public like that then Mitsuki would know immediately that there was someone her bratty son actually felt strongly about in a positive way. She knew it'd be serious and the thought that someone understood him enough to be in this situation with him would've made her very happy.

The same goes for Katsuki's father. He would probably relate to Kirishima a lot more. They'd be able to understand the weird attraction they both had to the headstrong blondes who knew what they wanted.

"Your family sound really cool." Kirishima sincerely commented.

"They can be. Can't guarantee they won't jump on you as soon as they get the chance to." He picked up the controller again and put a movie on, pulling a blanket that was hanging over the back of the couch onto them.

"I look forward to it." Kirishima finished up with, snuggling his head on top of Bakugou's as the blonde finally let loose and relaxed into Kirishima's embrace completely.

They were a bit of the way through the movie and they hadn't spoken for a while. Kirishima's attention was completely caught by the movie, he didn't notice when Bakugou has pulled his phone out.

He'd have to do this eventually, and he figured sooner was better than later just so they definitely found out from him. He opened the text group chat he had with his parents and sent a message.

For a few seconds, he wasn't sure if this was the right time, but he also didn't think that there was really a wrong time to do this.

Katsuki
Oi

He received a reply a few minutes later, which alerted him as his phone vibrated slightly in his hand. He replied immediately, hoping to not have to wait too long between messages for a response.

Masaru
Hey son! Something on your mind?

Katsuki
Is mom with you?

Masaru
Yeah

Katsuki
Make sure she's reading this

Mitsuki
The fuck do you want bratsuki?

Katsuki
Wow I am one son of a bitch
Anyway
Shut up and listen okay

Masaru
Ears are open!
Eyes actually, considering this is texting after all :P

Mitsuki
Spit it out

Katsuki
So I'm gonna tell you this now just so you hear it from me and not someone else

Mitsuki
Have you killed someone?

Masaru
We've talked about what will happen in this situation

Katsuki
No I haven't killed anyone
yet
I'm fucking seeing someone

Mitsuki
Did you mean to just say you're fucking someone or

Katsuki
Omfg shut up
I've got a boyfriend
Name is Eijirou Kirishima
And he's really special to me
So uh
That's it

Mitsuki
Wait you were being serious?

Katsuki
Yeah

Mitsuki
Dudikenrbcy
You
Holy shit
kATSUKI

Katsuki
Are you 12?

Masaru
She's been in the same place you're in right now so she's excited for you! We both are
Make sure to introduce us soon! 😁

Katsuki
Yeah whatever
That's it soo
See ya
🖕

Mitsuki
HOLD ON

The blonde then shut his phone off, despite the couple of times it vibrated after that. He can't say he didn't expect their reactions to be exactly like that, but that was a good thing when it played out. Bakugou couldn't even imagine what would happen if he just appeared at their house with Kirishima without telling them prior.

He turned his phone back on for a split second and saw a notification on his screen that almost made him let out a frustrated grunt.

Mitsuki changed your name to 'Katsuki Kirishima' in Bakufam.

I fucking knew it the blonde thought, shaking his head as he steadied his thoughts again. He was glad that was over with, despite knowing that he'd still have to deal with his nagging parents eventually. But this was the worse it was going to get, at least.

Kirishima felt Bakugou readjust, grunting slightly as he seemed to stretch out his shoulders a bit. They had been in that position for a while, so it was bound to get uncomfortable for Bakugou sooner or later.

"You okay? You wanna move?" He asked, shuffling up slightly so it would've been easier for Bakugou to move if he needed to.

"No. Don't move a damn muscle." The blonde replied, scowling at the fact that Kirishima tried to move further away.

"You've gotta be comfortable, dude." The red head laughed, shuffling his feet so Bakugou could support his own weight easier.

"If you keep fucking moving then you won't be warm anymore." He pulled the blanket up more do now it was covering his upper arms.

Kirishima spent a second looking at Bakugou's calm and tired profile as his eyes were focused on the TV, getting back into what they were watching. For some reason, he smelled as sweet as ever, Kirishima unintentionally drawn in even more. He next spoke without thinking, when in reality he actually meant to think it.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He almost softly laughed out, smiling as he pulled him closer with the arm that was resting on the blondes shoulder.

Bakugou coughed as his breath got caught in his throat. Kirishima saw that he had turned red despite the fact that the room was dark.

"Fuck, it's embarrassing when you say it aloud like that." He commented.

"You're embarrassed?"

"No, you should be."

"Well, I'm not!" The classic Kirishima grin appeared on his face, though there was an element of smugness behind it this time.

Bakugou remained looking at him, lingering at a certain distance as he swallowed. He looked as though he expected something.

"Fucking hell, are you gonna do it or what‽" He shouted, teeth grinding together.

"What, were you expecting me to?" The red head laughed in response, acting somewhat dumb when he knew exactly what he was doing at least a little bit.

Bakugou quickly balled his hands into Kirishima's shirt, pulling him in before either of them could even think about it. He didn't pull him all the way, but close enough for their breaths to almost mingle.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" Bakugou close to whispered in an amused tone, glancing his eyes to Kirishima's lips.

Kirishima let out a husky and breathy laugh, which was actually rather smug along with his smirk, as if he had Bakugou right where he wanted him.

"Nope."

The red head removed the distance, bringing his lips to interlock with Bakugou's without a second of delay. Both of their eyes dropped shut as the grip Kirishima had on Bakugou's shoulder tightened as his free hand moved to his waist, pulling him closer by that. Bakugou removed his hands from Kirishima's shirt and had them both twisting at Kirishima's hair at his scalp, letting his fingers run through the few short strands of floppy hair they could.

They kissed for a while, pulling apart and reconnecting briefly whenever they needed to take a break for a second. Breathless and blushing, Bakugou found himself suddenly more tired than before.

Kirishima started laughing at how Bakugou was biting the inside of his cheek afterwards, as if he was nervous.

"What's wrong? Your heart pounding?" The red head teased, keeping a gentle hold of his waist.

"You're talking as if yours isn't." The blonde then rested his head on Kirishima's chest, listening to his heart.

Bakugou yawned very loudly, not making any effort to hide or cover his mouth as it opened wide, making his eyebrows scrunch together as his eyes instinctively closed.

"Tired?" Kirishima asked, yawning too from seeing Bakugou doing so.

Bakugou nodded, picking up the remote and turning the TV off, rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

Kirishima suddenly tackled Bakugou so that they were both laying on the sofa, the red head pulling Bakugou's back into his chest by the arm that was over his waist.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, bastard‽" Bakugou shouted, though not putting up much of a resistance.

"Goodnight." Kirishima whispered into his ear as he dismissed him, planting a soft kiss just below his ear before resting his head down and pulling the blanket over them.

"We're not fucking sleeping here-" The blonde almost protested, before just realising that he really couldn't care enough to actually cause a scene. He relaxed back into the familiar warmth of Kirishima's chest, letting a soft smile fall onto his face as he closed his eyes. "Whatever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 341 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
250K 5.9K 59
Izuku has been through a lot in his life, he has gone through 7 boyfriends. Which all ended up cheating on him or abusing him mentally and physically...
26.1K 785 49
(Art is mine, poses of both lena and baku were referenced from Fairy Tail official art!) Read the adventure of Lena Ayana, a first year at UA High w...
64.2K 2.1K 121
kaiya miyasaki, teleporting nuisance, loves nothing more than to get on bakugo's nerves. but after an accidentally intimate night together, they go f...