Halo: Palmer-Lasky, Kelly-Jo...

Autorstwa HawkCT7576

Short Stories Of My Two Favoirte Halo Ships Więcej

A-N
Palmer X Lasky

Noble

250 4 3
Autorstwa HawkCT7576

18+ NSFW Viewer Discretion Is Advised

Noble Six (Female) x Noble Three Jun & Noble One Carter x Noble Two Kat

The whole of Noble Team survived reach then the war, it was the first peace the human race had seen in almost thirty years. In this time the U.N.S.C. rebuilt their destroyed worlds and cities. Noble Team was stationed on earth after the war. They were on board one of the many O.D.P. MAC Stations in orbit around the little blue and green world. The team still mourned their lost brothers and sisters who gave it all for they could make it out. Noble Team had a private sector of the station and each of the spartans had their own rooms. The Spartans were the top dogs on the station and no one tried to mess with the legendary Spartans that saved so many on reach. Noble Team saw this security posting as a sort of R&R.

It was late in the afternoon one day, Six, Jun, and Emile were hanging out in the lounge while Jorge, Kat and Carter were away in there rooms. Carter was laying on his bed in his casual clothes looking over reports and other paperwork when there was a small knock at the door. "Enter." he called. The door opened but no footsteps were heard. Carter looked up from his paper and saw Kat standing in the doorway with her gym clothes on. "What is it Kat?" he asked trying not to stare at her tone body. "I wanted to talk to you." she said softly. Carter looked up again. 'What she up to.' he thought. He nodded and gestured her in. he got up and sat down with her at the small table in the room. "So....what's up?" he asked, trying to get a read on her. Her face was red and she was clearly nervous. He had never seen her like this before, Kat was not one to get nervous like this. "Carter...i-i......we.." she stopped struggling to find the right words. "Catherine, what is it?" he asked. Kats eyes went wide at him saying her full name, no one ever calls her Catherine. "I-I... I need to talk to you about these...feelings ...Carter ...I Love you." she said looking him straight in his eyes. He was stunned, his mouth agape trying to find a word, any word to say. "Kat...." he started then paused. Her hands were on the table, he moved his hand and took hers in his hands. He breathed one more time before just going for it. He leaned over the table quickly and kissed her. At first she was surprised from his action but soon kissed back deepening the kiss. They broke apart, out of breath. "Kat you know we ca...." he started but was stopped by her finger on his lips. "Forget the rules.....just for tonight." she said as she got up and walked over to his side of the table. She sat in his lap, straddling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, while he placed his hands on her hips. He looked up at her eyes and only saw lust. He smiled and thought. 'Fuck it.' and kissed her. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. As he laid her down he slowly moved his kisses from her lips to her neck. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck. He moved his hands around her body feeling as much of her as he could. He slowly took off her shorts and shirt in one swift and smooth movement. He slowly kissed down from her neck to her perfect breast. All she could do was lay there and enjoy what he was doing to her. He moved back up to her and kissed her deeply. He took his length and placed at her opening. He looked into her eyes and only saw lust and desire. "Carter...... Please." she said as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. He slowly started to move in causing the both to cry out in pleasure. "Oh god." kat yelled out as he hilted himself deep inside her. Soon the spartan was at top speed pounding away at his lover. As he pounded away at her he massaged her clit with one free hand and her breast with the other while his lips were kissing between her lips and neck. The two with their incredible stamina last for quite some time before kat finally broke first, climaxing on his length. Her wall crushed down on to him which in turn caused him to shoot his heavy load deep inside her. "Oh My God.....Carter...That Was Amazing." she said and kissed him. "I love you Catherine." he said and kissed her back.. "I love you too." she said as he cuddled up with her.

Outside of the door most of noble team was in the hall. "Well that just happened..." six said blushing a little. "Yeah......pay up fuckers." emile said with a big smirk. Everyone smiled and laughed as they all paid there bet. As everyone walked away Emile stopped Six by grabbing her shoulder. She looked back with a surprised look not knowing why Emile had a hand on her. "So when are you and Jun hooking up?" he asked with a smirk.She went bright red and tried to make a comeback. "I...i-i... we.." She only became a darker shade of red in the face and quickly walked away. Six quickly got away from Emile. Her face was still red from his question. 'Why am I acting like a child? Is it that Clear to everyone how i feel about him?' she asked herself. She was walking down the hall not paying any attention which caused her to run right into the one person she was thinking about. She got knocked back slightly. "Oh i'm sorr....." she started till she realized who the man she ran into was. "Its okay six." Jun said. "You okay? You seem off." he asked kindly. "Um ...Yeah..I'm Good...How are you? Are you okay? Is it hot? Im hot." she stuttered off nervously. Jun raised an eyebrow. "Yeah im okay and yeah it's a little hot.....hey i have to go talk to Jorge.....Want to come?" he asked. "Uh...Yeah sure." she said. As they walked she was thinking in her head. 'What The Fuck Was That.' she thought. "You sure you're okay?" he asked worried. Six turned towards him and just looked into his eyes, she was just a little shorter than him so she had to look up slightly. "Jun....Come by my room later...i think i should talk to you about something." she said, her hand on his forearm. Jun was confused but nodded. "Okay...i'll be there in a little bit." he said. She smiled a little then walked towards her room.

Jun just stood there for a moment think about what just happened before he walked towards jorges room. When he entered jorge was cleaning his gun. "Hey big man." he said and sat in the chair next to him. "What's up Jun." Jorge said casually. "Something strange just happened with Six." he said. "Well the Lieutenant is a strange woman." jorge said with a small laugh. "Yeah i know that but she said to meet her in her room later to talk about something." Jun said still trying to find out what she was up to. "Are you that blind?" Jorge asked. Jun just looked at him puzzled. "Six has a thing for you." jorge said. "What are you talking about...no she doesn't." he stated. "Oh come on Jun....she is always going with you to places and missions. She tries as much as possible to be near you." Jorge said. Jun just sat there thinking, maybe the big man was right. "I'm going to go talk to her." he said and then ran out the room. He went straight to her room and knocked on the door. She opened the door knowing it would be Jun, she smiled and stood there in her skin tight under suit. "Hey you said you wanted to talk?" jun asked. "Um..Yeah...look jun...i." she started till kat walked in. "Six you almost ready?" Kat asked. "Yeah give me a minute.... I'll meet you in the bay." six said. Kat nodded and walked away. "Jun...look.. I like you...and I trust you and I rely on you, i love being around you because you make me so happy and so good about myself... I know this a lot to take in but maybe later we can actually site down and have a long talk about this.... i can come back to your room after I'm done training if that's okay...or we..." Six rambling was cut off by Juns lips meeting hers. "We can talk after your done, just come by my room when you two finish." he said with a small smile and walked out leaving a stunned six in her room. Six grabbed her gym bag and walked to the training center where Kat was waiting. "So what going on between you two?" Kat asked with a smirk. "I Could ask you the same thing." six smirked causing Kat to blush. "What... what do you mean..." Kat asked blushing madly.. "Kat..the whole team heard you to going to town on each other." Six said with a small laugh. Kat was bright red, she just coughed and then quickly changed the topic. "Um...Are...Are you ready to start." "Yeah im ready." six said with a small laugh. After they were working out for a bit kat spoke up again. "But sereouly Six girl to girl, is there something between you two?" she asked. Six stopper her work out and thought for a moment. "I want there to be... I like Jun a lot and want to be with me. I think he feels because he kissed me just after you left." she said not looking at kat as if she was talking to herself. "Good... you two need someone in your lives, you two work really well together in the field and I think you two will make a great couple." Kat said with a smile. "Thank Kat...That means a lot." Six said with just a big of a smile

Later that day.

Six walked out of the showers and dried off. She threw on a clean under suit and headed towards Juns room. When she got there she stood outside the door and collected herself before she knocked. The door open and jun was standing there with a smile. "Hey six...come on in." he said gesturing for her to enter. "What a gentleman" six said with a smile. The two sat down next to each other on the sofa like a hundred times before but this time was different, this time there was a bit of tension in the air. "So...about earlier.... what you said... is that what you want?" Jun asked as he took her hands into his. "Yeah...i do and do you want this?" She said getting to the point. "I wouldn't want it any other way." he said and moved closer to her before he kissed her deeply. "Hey i just have one condition." six said as they broke their kiss. "Sure what is it?" he asked curiously. "We don't go as fast as Kat and Carter, i don't want to rush into having sex....is that okay with you?" she asked looking into his eyes to see if there is any regret but all she could see is kindness and love. "Of course it is six." he said with a smile. Six pulled him to another kiss. They were softly kissing when the door suddenly opened. "Hey Jun do......Um..." Carter stood in the doorway frozen. "Yes Commander?" Jun asked trying to be formal. "I...um need you um... head up to command, they have a mission for you.....and Lieutenant come see me in my office please." he finished before walking out. "Shit." six said. Jun only nodded and looked back at her. He smiled and kissed her one more time. "I'll see you in a bit then." he said and got up. "Yeah sounds good." she said and got up. She smiled at him as she walked out and towards Carter's room. When she got there carter was waiting for her. "Take a seat six." He said comly. "Yes Sir..." she said. "Look six... i cant let go what i saw back there." he said shocking her. "Are you fucking with me commander?" she snapped. "Excuse me?" he asked surprised. "You were plowing Kat here earlier and you have the audacity to...." six stopped as she realized what she said. Carter looked at her shocked with his face red. "Thank you Six... I'm sorry I wasted your time." he said knowing he lost all of his power. "Thank You Sir." She said and got up and left. 'Damn that was a close one.' she thought to herself.

A Few Days Later

The team has agreed that any relationships with in the team will be kept secret from any outsiders and that while in noble teams area of the station they are allowed to act like normal couples.

Emile, Jorge, Jun, and Six were all sitting in the lounge watching tv and relaxing. Jorge was in his recliner while Emile was leaning up against the couch on the floor that Jun and Six were curled up on. "Hey where is Carter and Kat?" Emile ask out of the blue. "Probably fucking again." Six said bluntly. Everyone laughed at her bluntness knowing she was right. "Hey Six isn't it true that when the females went through augmentation they made it so you cant have kids?" Emile asked earning him a smack in the head by Jun. "No Jun it's fine...No Emile they did not, they place an IUD in us as birth control but all we have to do is get them removed if we want kids." Six said calmly not offended by the question at all. "So? Do You Want Kids?" Emile asked. Six thought for a moment before looking at Jun and answering. "Yeah one day i do, one day i want to retire or go non-active and have a nice house and an amazing family." she said with a smile. Jun smiled and kissed her gently. "Oh you two aren't going to go at it again are you?" emile asked laughing a little. "What? We haven't .....what are you talking about?" Jun asked confused. "The other night that wasn't you two?" Emile asked now confused. "No that was the two fuck bunnys down the hall from you, not us." six replied. She leaned closer to Jun to whisper so only he would hear her. "Maybe tonight we can show off our skills though?" she said surprising him. "I thought you said you wanted to wait?" Jun whispered back. "I did but the noises from those two going at it like that kinda turned me on the past few nights." She whispered before biting her lower lip and smiling at him. He only smiled and kissed her. He leaned in and whispered "Why not now?" He kissed just under her ear on her neck before standing up. She smiled and followed him out of the room they made their way back to six's room, as soon as the door was shut the two started taking off their clothes. Soon the two were on the bed with the arms and legs wrapped around each other and the lips connected in a fight for dominance and love. There hands explored each others bodies trying finding their lovers sweet spot. Juns hands moved from playing with her ass to her soaking wet opening, he quickly earned moans through there kiss as his hand started exploring the pleasure spot. He slowly started playing with her bean and slipping a finger in and out every so often. Soon Jun stopped and broke away from the kiss and her hold on him. "Jun is everything okay?" she asked confused at why he stopped. He didn't say a word, he only lower himself on the bed and moves his head in between her legs. She could feel his breath hit her just before she felt his tongue dive deep inside her. "HOLY FUCK!" she yelled out as a wave of pleasure like never before hit her. She held onto his head as he hit every spot he could with his skilled tongue. "Jun.....fuck....baby......im...im going.....to....cum." She struggled to say as her climax neared. Not long after she climaxed into his mouth which he happily accepted. Her body went limp as her climax died down. "Holy shit Jun...... that... that felt amazing." She said as she leaned up enough to kiss him as he moved back into his old potion. She was about to say something smart when she felt the tip of his length resting right on her opening. She swallowed hard as she nodded letting him now that he can push in. He slowly entered her, she immediately wrapped her legs around his body and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed in until he felt her hymen causing him to stop and look her right in the eyes wondering why she never told him. "Please Jun." She said in a whisper as she braced herself. He pulled her into a deep kiss as he broke her hymen. "FUCK!" She screamed out in pain but at the same time an amazing wave of pleasure crashed into her body as she felt him all the way in her. After the pain subsided she nodded to let him know to go ahead. He slowly started to thrust in and out of his lover, with in a full minutes the spartans were at top speed plowing away. Six lost all control of her body after her third climax. As she was coming up on her fourth she could feel Juns length twitching which only excited her more, she wanted them to cum together so she started rocking her hips as she grabbed on to him. Soon Jun buried himself setting six's climax off as his semen poured into her. "Oh my god jun that feels wonderful." she said in a slight daze. "I Love you Six." He said in a calm voice. She was caught off guard when he said that and I took her a second to recover as she stared into his eyes. She pulled him into a kiss then said. "I Love you too Jun."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC