Changes (Discontinued)

By CelestialDraco6

Everyone in Unordinary is changing whether it is for good or bad. Blyke is changing his perspective on the lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

3.9K 75 37
By CelestialDraco6

Isen's Pov

Seraphina and I walked side-by-side, heading towards the infirmary. As we strolled down the hallways I noticed that the halls were crowded with students.

Judging by their state it seems like they were preparing for the next class. Usually I would try to listen to their conversation to keep up with what's happening around the school.

But at the moment I was too focused on something else. As we passed by them I couldn't help but overhear their hushed conversations.

"Hey Look!  Its Isen and he's with Seraphina".

"Yeah! But isn't she a cripple now?"

"Exactly! There's no reason for them to stick together."

"I bet she is paying him to protect her. I heard the rumors that her family is filthy rich."

"Shhh...they can hear us!".

'About time they noticed.'
Their annoying gossips are starting to get on my nerves I tried to ignore them. I gazed at Seraphina who seemed to be unaffected by everything happening around her. She was too engrossed in her game to pay attention to anything else.

I knew I made the right decision by tagging along with her when I noticed the sly glances the mid-tiers were sending in her direction.

A few of them I recognized were from our class. It took them a moment for them to realize that I was with her. I shot a glare in their direction which seemed to put an end to whatever they seem to be planning.

I resisted the urge to slam their faces on the wall. They just don't know what they are dealing with!
It hasn't been a month since Seraphina had lost her powers and yet they are already people plotting behind her back.

I have been trying my best to keep everything under control so that John won't snap but it seems like it will only be a matter of time when that happens.

After the article incident and   Zeke's ambush it will only be a matter of time when John will revert back to his old self and everything will be in chaos again.

I dreaded the day if something like that happened...

It didn't take long before we finally reached the infirmary. I opened the door for her as we walked inside.

We were greeted with the sight of Doc staring at his phone screen with a flushed expression on his face, which was quite surprising as we had grown accustomed to his usual scowl.
Seraphina seemed quite interested in what he was watching while I was too shocked to say anything.

Both of us made our way in front of his desk. There was an awkward silence in the air as we waited for the Doc to notice us.

"U-Uh, D-doc?"I stammered, catching his attention which seemed to startle him as he nearly tripped on the chair.

"You two!" his gaze landed on us with sheer hatred."How long have you been standing there for?" he said alarmed with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I shuddered under his intense gaze while Seraphina barely flinched.

No one's pov

"We just got here" Seraphina answered as calm as usual."I would like to get my injuries treated."

He simply shrugged before turning towards Isen who suppressed a shudder.

"And what are you doing here?!"

"Huh?"

"I swear if this is about another pen fight between you and Blyke ...?".

"I-I just escorted her, that's all" Isen put his hands up in defense.

Doc Darren took a sigh then stood up from his desk.
He turned towards Seraphina.
"Fine. Come sit on the bed and I'll look over you".

After examining her for a minute he said"It looks like you have a broken arm and a few minor injuries. Now how did that happen?".

Her face darkened as the earlier incident flashed in her mind        
"I just got into a fight with my classmates. Nothing else," she answered. She dug her nails in the bed trying to keep her calm demeanor.

Doc decided not to push the matter further.
He sighed."Try to be careful next time. I'll make you a tonic to heal your visible injuries and as for your arm..." he paused for a bit.
"it seems like you'll have to put on a cast for a few days."

She nodded letting the information sink in as Doc proceeded to prepare the tonic.

All of a sudden a huge explosion followed by a loud rattling sound was heard. It seemed to be coming from the cafeteria.

'Probably Blyke and Remi fighting for the cake again' Isen thought thinking about the possibility.

Suddenly he noticed a dark aura surrounding the room which seemed to be coming from Doc as he activated his ability.

"Alright, both of you don't cause any trouble" his gaze landed on us"especially you." he glared at Isen who vigorously nodded.

'Geez, is he still mad about that pen fight. I swear it was just one time. Besides it was Blyke's fault for damaging my pen.'

"Fucking bullshit kids I have to Fucking deal with, "Doc grumbled one last time, before roughly slamming the door shut as he exited the room.

Isen let out a sigh of relief when he could no longer feel Doc's intimidating presence near him.

He decided to look around the room while Seraphina sank in one of the beds to rest.

Suddenly a phone lying on the desk caught his attention. A brilliant idea came in his mind.

'Since Doc left his phone behind than its a great opportunity to find out what he has been looking at?!!
Furthermore, I can still gather some relevant information regarding the school's newspaper. '
Isen thought to himself grinning.

He picked up the phone from the table and tried to open it. Thankfully it wasn't locked as he swiped on the screen.

What happened next was completely unexpected? !!

It revealed a picture of Doc with a beautiful purple-haired woman who was hugging him. It was weird seeing Doc flustered and in a suit.

"Damn, she's hot".

'To think someone as scary as Doc managed to get such a hot girlfriend while I'm still single' he thought to myself as he sulked internally.

He turned towards Seraphina was staring at the ceiling blankly waiting for the Doc to return,
and decided to share the news with her.

"Hey Seraphina! Look Doc's got a pretty girlfriend! Can you believe it?" he announced loudly, showing her the phone screen.

She was about to protest when suddenly the purple-haired woman in the picture caught her attention, causing her to stop in her tracks.

Her eyes widened in shock as she froze.

Isen was a bit confused as he saw Seraphina's s expression which was a mixture of shock and disbelief.

Despite the last time they saw each other she still remembered her. An image of her is still ingrained in the back of her mind.

She thought to recognize the purple hair and green eyes of her sister.

There's no mistaking it.... its Leilah.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone for the late update. I have been too busy with the school's staff to focus on anything else.

And as a non-fast pass user I was quite surprised when I heard that Unordinary will be in hiatus, considering I haven't read the seasons finale yet.

But anyways let's hope that the hiatus will end soon.

I was planning to post this chapter away too sooner but couldn't due to a lack of ideas.

The next chapter will be from Blyke's point of view.

Hope to see ya soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 812 22
His obsession started with him. His rumors that circulated the halls, stating his achievement of befriending Seraphina, the ace of this school. His u...
50.9K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
26.1K 1K 22
After the torture he was subjected to in the Readjustment Classes, John wasn't sure how he could bear to live with himself anymore, not after everyth...
109K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...