Heart With No String (Sasuke...

By azurebluesugar

[LEMON] [EXPLICIT] Just you and Sasuke and sex. Read only if you matured enough. ๐Ÿ‘… --- "I think I fucked you... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Special
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
A/N

2

14.7K 274 183
By azurebluesugar

Sasuke arrived one of the hideout where his team resides. He could feel his body ached from the night before and hissed at the bruises you left on him. He just wanted to quickly reach an empty room and sleep for now.

"Oi, Sasuke." He heard Suigetsu called for him, and he instantly turned around with a frown.

"You changed your wardrobe overnight ? Where did you usual clothes go ?" he questioned, staring at Sasuke with curiousity. Sasuke clicked his tongue and continued to walk in search of a room.

"None of your business."

He finally reached an empty room and laid with his stomach down. He didn't think he could lay properly now thanks to the bruises on his back. Not that he dislikes them being there. It actually an evident that he had made you feel that good yesterday. He wanted to see you again, but he didn't know how. He needed to continue training to bring his brother down. Never a day he would think slacking and doing things like he did with you. He didn't regret it, but it somehow effecting his goal.

He tried to sleep but the bruises on his back kept irritates him. He raised himself up and sat at the edge of the bed, burying his face into his palm, going to regret what he was about to ask one of his team.

"Oi Suigetsu." he went to Suigetsu who was leasuring around the living room, the only one of his team that he met in the hideout.

"What is it, Sasuke ?" he asked with his usual smile, flashing his shark teeth.

"Where's Karin ?" Sasuke questioned.

"He's in another hideout right now, grabbing something. Why did you ask about her ? You usually would rather have her off your sight." he said.

"Find an ointment and come to my room." he said and turned around without giving a chance for Suigetsu to ask the reason why. Suigetsu gaze confusedly before he did what's been told.

Suigetsu walked his way to Sasuke's room with an ointment in his hand. He knocked on the door and entered as Sasuke let him and sat on his bed. Sasuke went to lock the door and it makes Suigetsu grew confused.

"You bring the ointment ?" Sasuke questioned and sat next to him and Suigetsu nods, "I did."

"Good." Sasuke said and faced his back to Suigetsu. Before the white-haired could say anything, Sasuke took his shirt off of him and the former eyes grew wide at the unebelievar sight.

"What the hell happened to your back ?!" He exclaimed.

"Just shut up and apply the ointment. I can't fucking sleep with these."

"Were you go against a fucking lion, man ? But it doesn't seem too deep, but you have a hell a lot of scratch bruises." Suigetsu exclaimed again before he gasped, and Sasuke closed his eyes, embracing what comes next.

"Don't tell me you fuck a girl last night ?!"

"Shut up, Suigetsu." Sasuke said through his gritted teeth.

"I never thought you would do something like this. I mean- bro you must have had amazing night !"

Sasuke clicked his tongue but he didn't reply. He indeed had an amazing night. It was actually the best thing. He would hiss a few times as Suigetsu applied the ointment without asking a lot of question because he knew Sasuke would bite his head off if he do.

He kicked Suigetsu out after and laid his stomach down, feeling his back a little better. He reminisce back the night with you, the way you moans, scratching his back like it's your life line, the way your body twitch under him, the way you looked at him with your innocent look-

God, he never thought he could find a wonderful girl like you overnight.

———

Your eyes twitched as you began to wake up. Your body were aches all over, and the pounding in your head didn't help the situation either. You grabbed your head, slowly raising from the futon.

"What the hell.. where am I ?"

Your body shivered as you felt your body being hit by cold air as if you didn't wear anything on you. You hugged your body, rubbing them to create some heat. Suddenly, you opened your eyes.

You looked down to yourself with nothing, not any strand on you.

"What the-"

You heard the shoji being opened from outside, and your only instinct was to cover your body with your arms, which originally had wrapped around you. You turned around abruptly to see a man gawking at you, a strand of blood came out of his nose.

"Get out !"

"Listen here, miss. You and your little boyfriend had made some 'interesting' scene in our inn. Other customers are complaining of the noise and you're not to step into this inn ever again !" The door to the inn slammed in your face. You blinked, not knowing what actually happened.

Your dress was barely hanging on you with your robe in your hands. Your hair was a mess and your head tilted in confusion.

You hung your robe on your forearm, your arms reaching to the back to fix your dress that was only zip halfway thanks to the owner of the Inn that cut in. You pat your dress so it would look decent and brushed your fingers through your hair, walking through the road of one of the village in Water territory.

You were trying to remember what had actually happened yesterday. How come you woke up naked in an inn you didn't know ? You had a massive headache, which was fine since you remember wanted to drunk your ass yesterday. Suddenly, you thought of yesterday night.

After the fifth shot, your memories were hazy. You remembered the man yesterday, black jet hair and cold eyes. He had a beautiful features that you didn't try to take a good look at. However, there were also something about last night that makes you eager to know. Your palm, it as if you had examined something with your palms.

Does that mean, the boyfriend the owner mentioned was that guy ?

No way, he's too hot for you.

You took your robe and wrapped it over you, gently put on your hood and looked up to think over the incident again.

Would you meet that mysterious guy again ? You wanted to hear his voice again. Your palm unconsciously went to yor strain pelvis and massage it. Once again, your eyes widened.

Does that mean, you fucking lost your virginity last night ?!

You walking turned into a pace, your calm face turned sweatdropped as you trying to think of the incident again.

"One night stand.. I can't believe-" You said to yourself, scoffing at the fact that your virgin ass would up to one night stand while being drunk. You stopped and hit your forehead on a wall a few times.

"You're so stupid, Fuyumi. Why did you do it.." you sighed loudly at your stupidity, staying like that for awhile the people walking passed you, looking at you weirdly. You shut your eyes in embarrassment of the night.

It's been a week since that, and you didn't see someone suspicious or would approach you for the night. You were glad that the guy didn't appear himself or else you'll shit yourself of not knowing what to do. Currently, you're working as a waitress in a local bar, wearing your tight uniform as it was the bar policy. You required to play pull-and-push with the customer but must not make any move whatever happens, even if the customer demand you to stay and play with  them. There were mostly civilian than shinobis. Shinobis tend to just sit still and enjoy what the girls had to offer with straight look. It almost makes you laugh but you focused on your work.

After your shift ends, you went to the back to change yourself. You took off your two high ponytails and changed it into a lazy buns as you were starting to get tired. You changed your tight uniform into a simple blue dress that went half your thighs. You grabbed your usual robe and wore it on you, covering your dress and possibly your red hair with your robe. You love keeping yourself hidden from everyone. Your expose legs were being let free and ended up with cute boots.

You walked out of the bar and walked along the road towards your rent home. You yawns a few time and your exhausted body only screaming for bed. As you continue walking with you half-lidded eyes, you head someone's steps in front of you and they stopped. You widened your eyes, which were a struggle, to see the man you've met at a bar last week.

"Hey.." You tired tone make a little excited sound which made you almost slap yourself for making it obvious. You approached him and looked up to him with a smile. He was in his robe the last time you saw and his gaze was different somehow, but you don't understand guy either.

"You're.." Sasuke felt his heart flipped as he finally got to see you after a week. He had been busy building up his muscles and train his accuracy and combat skills that he didn't have time to come and see you. He also didn't want his team to catch him having an affair with a unknown, civilian female.

".. that guy from the bar, right ?"

His heart stopped.

"Yeah.. it is you, I remember." Your smile grew wider as you thought you guessed it correct. You remember his eyes and hair, and as long as you've been staying here, he's the only one who had that kind of hairstyle.

"How have you been ? You don't seem like an adult yet. How old are you ?" your usual cheerful self kicked in and you patted his arm as an act of friendliness.

"Haya."

You froze.

"Haya.. you don't remember me from that night ?"

Your eyes widened, picking pieces and pieces together, and finally came to a conclusion. He was the guy that you wanted to avoid seeing.

"Follow me."

With that, you guided both of you to your home without giving him any glance. You were still in state of surprise this man knows your REAL name. Never ever had she slipped your name so casually. No one in this earth knows your real name aside your dead parents. But..

"Haish.." you said under your breath.

You ascended the stairs to your home, unlockig the damned door and it opens with a devious creaks. You tried not to cringe, especially when there's an unexpected guest with you, a hot one that is.

You turned on the lamp and Sasuke eyes widened at the sight of your home. It was small, yes, but the way it was decorated that makes it seems cozy, was freshing to see. He watched as you took your robe off of you and hung close to your wardrobe. His eyes instantly eyeing your curves on your dress.

"Go sit somewhere on the floor. I'll get some drinks." You said, trying to put off your shoes. As soon as you finished your shoes and head to the kitchen, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, a warm breath hit your sensitive skin in your which made your breath hitched.

"I come here for you, not the damn drink." He growled inside your neck and proceed to peck your neck, making you inwardly squirmed your body inside his arms due to the ticklish and a feelings that somehow familiar.

You decided to fight your persistent body to stay and turned around.

"Wow, wow.. what the hell ?"

You eyed him in confusion who had a frustrate look right now. He doesn't have the right to make that kind of face after just violate your comfort zone, now do we ?

"First of all, who are you ? Second of all, how did you know my real name ?" you decided to cut to a chase and asked him there and then, thinking he had the audacity to touch you.

"I'm Sasuke, and you told me your name is Haya."

"When ?"

"That night."

You face palmed yourself at your stupidity.

You noticed he was going to move and came closer to you, but you held your arm in between you to stop him.

"Stop, this is wrong!"

"Wrong ? Haya, we fucked."

"But.. but !"

"Just come here."

He then grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer, making you stumbled to your feet and fell onto his chest. You then looked up to him in confusion.

Sasuke almost kissed her that instant as she sent him the look again. The eyes shining whenever you did that. For some reason, it makes him wanted to do things on you and beg him to stop.

"Okay- fine ! Take off your shirt !"

Sasuke furrowed his brows and let you go, confused by your odds demands. Your face seemed serious, so he did.

You almost drools at his majestic posture and toned body. Was he the one you fucked ? You doubt yourself but he was persistent that he fucked you.

You felt your hand twitched as you thinking of what you going to do next.

You brought your palms, gently placing it on his chest, eyes looked up in alert if he going to punch you for doing that, but his eyes that watching you, intimidated you and made you instantly looked away.

Sasuke watched as you brought you soft hands down on his chest to his abdomen. His breath hitched to your cold palms that brushed against his skin. The way you did it slowly, he almost just fuck you already, but he tried to make you remember him. However, the next second you looked up to him with that eyes again, he went down to kiss you. He felt you about to pull yourself, but he held you by your wrists, and pulled you by your neck. He tilted his head and formed bruises at how rough he did that on you. Yes, he was desperate for you.

You were unable to break the kiss but the longer you kissed, the more you felt so familiar. As he used his other hand to bring your leg up to his waist, you hand brought your hand to his neck and deepened the kiss, gliding your body onto him as if you had done it many times. He brought his other hand down to your spine, ended up on your exposed ass as your dress rided up.

He broke the kiss, "You remembered." he said. You ignored and went to kiss him again, grinding yourself onto him. He proceed to pick you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and slammed you to the wall. He had his hands connected to the wall as you continue hung on him. He had grinded his hardened crotch on our clothed folds against the wall, making you growled.

"I think I fucked you too hard that night that I've knocked you out," Sasuke whispered, eyes glaring into your lustful ones, "But I'm up to remind you every little details of that night, if you also up to it."

"Just fuck me already, Sasuke." You spat eagerly, clawing his back. He smirked.

"Not that your opinion matters. I'll fuck you either way."

He then kissed you, both were desperate for each other. He often changed his position to taste you from every sides. He then left your lips and leave a wet kiss on your cheeck, trails down to your jawline and to your neck. You moan as he grinded himself into you while leaving butterfly kisses on your neck. You brought your fingers through his hair as you moan and hissed at his kisses.

"I'll buy you a new one."

You were confused as to why he said that, not until he grabbed the collar of your dress and shred it into two. Your body exposed to him once he threw the now shredded dress to the ground. You looked at it longingly, ignoring he heat kisses left by Sasuke for the moment.

"If you don't, I'm going to stab your throat with a pencil."

For some reason, it makes him aroused hearing that. He flicked your bra hastily and threw it to the ground. He raised you up to have a good taste of your boobs. You moans louder as he flicking your tits with his tongue.

"Sasuke.." you moaned his name and it reminds him to their first night, which made him wanted to ruin you more.

He undo his pants, taking out his hot member and without further ado, he put aside your panties and entered you. Your eyes widened along with your mouth, as it was new yet familiar feelings to you. Your eyes rolled to the back as his member entered you. He kept your legs rested on his shoulders as he pounds you against the wall. You mostly glare into his eyes and he did the same, while he fucked you senselessly. You didn't have anywhere to hold, so it left your hands flailing in the air and you moans like crazy.

"Oh god.. Sasuke.." your breath hitched at every pounds he sent you before you giggled at how good he made you. This would be the first time for her all over again, and you didn't know it would be this good.

He bent his head back as he felt himself coming. It came early than usual because he had been wanting this to happen every day ever since the first time they did. His thrusts grew sloppier before he stopped inside of you and let out of seeds. He pinned you to the wall for awhile, before he picked you up and threw you lnto your bed.

You pushed the hair off your face to get a better look of him, but he had pinned you down and kissed you.

"I'm not done yet, Haya.." he whispered seductively as he kissed your cheek and nimbled your earlobe after. You moans silently, your hands traveled over his strong back. You felt some patterns on his back but you didn't have time to think about that when Sasuke flipped you, making your ass hung in the air. He went down, wetting your folds with a few licks before he entered you again. You let out a loud muffled moans, due to your face planted into the bed. He continued thrusting you harshly, making the bed creaks at every pounds he did. You clenched the blanket as you felt you're being wrecked over.

He brought his hand on your hair, caressed them for a moment before he clenched your roots, forcing you to look up. You clenched your teeth at the roughness, both on your hair and your womanhood, but they felt so good. Sasuke knew how to make a girl feel so good in bed, especially with his granted huge manhood that kept stretching your walls.

Sasuke then flipped you again and leaned into you, kissing your lips while entering you in instant. You moaned in the kiss but he stayed there even when he kept the pace. You couldn't help but to moans loudly, making he bit your lips and bleed as he put his strength on his thrust for a few times. Your boobs bounced at the powerful thrusts that made your lose your mind for a moment.

"Haya.. fuck !" he swore as his manhood went deeper into you, twitching and becoming slopper. You arched your back as you kept his head closer to you with your arms around his neck. The both of your moans and groans blend in together as you about to come. He held your body close to him as he came inside of you, your eyes rolled to the back as you bent your head back. He immediately attacked your neck while keeping himself inside to let out all of his semen inside of you. You moans silently since you already reach the peak of your euphoria. All of these makes you even more tired than you originally are.

"Sasuke.." you called him, and he raised his head to look up to you. His heart tugged immensely as he saw you smile through your tired eyes and flushed look, consisted with a few pants.

"If you're younger than me, I'll be damned." you said as he leaned to kiss you, ignoring what you said. It doesn't matter whether he's younger than you or you're younger than him. What matters was that he get what he wants and he making you feels good.

"Can I stay ?" Sasuke questioned, making you turned around to look at him. You already freshen yourself up and clean your bed, so you were already in your pjs. He only had a boxer on him so you got to see a full display of his godly body. You pat the empty space next to you and he went to lay there. While he laying wih his stomach flat on the bed, you noticed something on his back.

"Sasuke, were you go against a lion or something ? There are scratch marks behind you !" You exclaimed, running your fingers on his back and that reminds you of what you felt during your session with Sasuke.

"Yeah.. and guess who's that lion would be ?"

Your face red in embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...