Naruto X Male Reader

By ImmortalGod1

(Naruto Anime x Male Reader) Y/n isn't your average ninja,and no one will stop him from accomplishing his goa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (End)

Chapter 15

28.4K 792 937
By ImmortalGod1

Naruto:The forest of death!

Y/n:It shouldn't be a problem...

A rock shaped like a box hits y/n's ankle

Y/n looks down at it and sees a pair of eyes

Y/n:Unless you want for me to cut that box up,I'd suggest you get out...

Three kids jump out

Konohamaru,Udon,and Moegi

They all run behind Naruto

Konohamaru:Retreat! It's that scary guy!

Y/n:Why are children out here...

Konohamaru:W...we need to interview some people for the academy's newspaper...its all about the Chunin selection exams...

Moegi:Can we interview you boss?

They look at Naruto

Y/n:Boss?

Naruto:Its a long story...

Y/n:Don't tell me,it doesnt matter that much...

Konohamaru:Boss,this is the scary guy you said you could beat right!

Naruto:Uhhh....

Y/n:You told them you could beat me...?

Naruto:Why would you morons say that!

Konohamaru:Was he lying?

Y/n:Yes...I could kill him right now if I wanted to....

The three kids shiver

Konohamaru:Can you be our boss then!

Y/n:No...I hate annoying people,and I hate annoying kids more,bother Naruto not me...

Anko walks up

Anko:Hey y/n! What's your freind doing he's holding everyone up!

Y/n:These kids are talking about some interview for the academy paper...

Anko puts her hand on the back of her head

Anko:Oh yes that's right! Lord Hokage did tell me about that! I totally forgot...

Y/n:To think you could forget such basic information from your own hokage....the standards for ninja have really lowered...

Anko:Hey what's that supposed to mean!

Naruto:They are interviewing you?

Anko:Yes....Alright everyone 10 minute break! For those of you are going to be interviewed please be respectful to our interviewers from the academy...

Naruto:I thought I was the only one being interviewed...

Y/n:Well you still are,but I'd assume that it may be a bit difficult to have a whole newspaper on one person,especially a Genin...

Naruto:Well if that's the case I'll give you guys an interview to why I'm the greatest ninja ever!

Team 7

Konohamaru:Tell us about yourself Boss...

Naruto:Believe it,I like instant ramen in a cup,my hobby is eating different kind of ramen and comparing them,and my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage! That way the village will stop disrespecting me!

Konohamaru:And what about your teammates?

Naruto:Sasuke,Sakura and y/n....since I'm the only one that actually chose a promise they dont matter...well y/n is cool I guess...

Konohamaru:Well tell us anyway for the article...

Naruto:Sasuke is a real jerk,one day I'll show him I'm better then him! Then theres Sakura,I'll let in on a secret....shes madly in love with me...she would never admit it of course...

Sakura punches Naruto

He goes flying in front if y/n who is sitting down minding his business

Y/n:Who punched you...?

Naruto points to Sakura

She has an angry look on her face

Y/n:Well you wanna sit here with me for a bit?

Naruto:Sure...

They sit for a few minutes

Naruto:Well I gotta go finish the interview...

Y/n:Cool,just try not to say something dumb to make anyone angry...

Naruto:Whatever...

He starts to walk off but he turns around

Naruto:And y/n?

Y/n:Yes Naruto?

Naruto:I just want to let you know that even if technically your not on our team,no one will ever replace you and you'll always have a place on Team 7!

Y/n smiles a bit

Y/n:I'll remember that...

Naruto heads back to Konohamaru

Konohamaru:You never got to tell us about y/n...

Naruto:Y/n is pretty scary to be honest,but he means well...he tries to be nice most of the time,but he's always looking out for us,he believes in me,and because of that he's like my big brother! And I can proudly say that I'm the first and only person in the world who y/n fist pumped...

Konohamaru writes down some more notes

Konohamaru:Alright thanks boss!

Naruto nods as heads back over to y/n

Konohamaru walk up to Sakura

Konohamaru:Since y/n is most talked about Genin,and you have spent a lot of time with him,what can you say about him?

Sakura:Well it's no wonder he's so talked about,he's super powerful! A lot of his moves are based with water,such as the Water Dragon Justu,but I've seen him create a tsunami too...

Konohamaru:You mean those giant waves!

Sakura:Yup it's just goes to show how strong y/n is,and his massive chakra!That sword on his back isnt for just for show either,he carries it all the time but it super heavy,showing his physical strength as well!

Konohamaru:You think he'll let me hold it?

Sakura:He'll probably say no...

Konohamaru:Aww man...

Sakura:And one more thing about y/n...he...he...he seems to be able to survive without a heart....

Konohamaru:What the!

Sakura:He was stabbed in the heart and he just kept walking and talking,and he just healed it with his water...

Konohamaru:I've only heard rumors about y/n but coming from a primary source...it must be true!

Sakura:Y/n is gonna become the next greatest ninja I know it...

Konohamaru turns to Sasuke

Konohamaru:Can we get some quotes from you Sasuke?

Sasuke:I guess,if you listen to Naruto it'll be more or a fantasy than any real truth...

Konohamaru:What are your thoughts on y/n?

Sasuke:I dont know much about him,but even I will admit that I can't beat him even with my Sharingan...I haven't seen him actually go all out,and I'm planning on seeing it here...that's all I'm going to say...

Konohamaru:Alright the last person is y/n...

He gulps as he walk over to y/n and sees Naruto talking to him

Konohamaru:Hey Naruto could you leave real quick? We have to interview y/n last...

Naruto:Sure...

He gets up and walks off

Y/n stands up

Konohamaru:Do you have to have your sword on your back?

Y/n:Would you rather have it in your skull?

Konohamaru starts to sweat a bit

Konohamaru:Your the most talked about Genin and everyone would like to know more about you...

Y/n:I guess a bit of info wouldn't hurt...my name is Y/n Momochi,I used to be an assassin,and used to kill people with my father Zabuza,and my freind Haku...

Konohamaru starts to sweat even more

Konohamaru:What are your opinions on everyone?

Y/n:It seems that everyone yells,and it annoys me,I've spent the most time with Team 7 so I have the best chemistry with them,a lot of the girls bother me sometimes but I don't pay them any attention when they do that...

Konohamaru:Do you even like anyone?

Y/n:There is one...Hinata Hyuga from Team 8,she isnt annoying like the other girls and is very quiet,she is probably the only one I like...

Konohamaru:Ohh y/n has a crush!

Y/n:I didnt mean it that way but if I hear that you put that in the papers I'll kill you when you sleep...

Ten minutes later

Anko has everyone wait in front of the gate again

Some people look nervous

Hinata taps on y/n's arm

Y/n looks down at her

Hinata:This place scares me y/n...

Y/n:You'll be fine Hinata...your not gonna get hurt

She smiles

Hinata:Alright y/n I trust you...

Anko:You should be scared,they call it the forest of death for a reason...

Y/n:Can you shut up already...

Anko:I forgot your a tough guy y/n...

She throws a kunai at him

He puts his hand up as it goes into it

Everyone looks at him in awe

Anko:Doesnt that hurt y/n?

Y/n takes the kunai out

Y/n:No...

Hinata:Y/n are you okay....?

Y/n:I'm fine hinata,thank you...

Hinata:I don't want you to get hurt...

Anko goes behind, y/n kunai in hand

Anko:Tough guys like you leave blood spilled all over this forest...

Y/n:That's true but it won't be my blood spilling...

Anko smirks as she takes the kunai from y/n and gets off him

Anko:Everyone is on edge today,something must be in the air...

Y/n:What's in the air other then air?

Anko:You know what I mean y/n!

Y/n covers the area in mist

He appears behind Anko with his sword in his hands

Y/n:And throw a kunai that close to Hinata again and I promise you...you'll be apart of this forest of death...

He clears the mist and walks by Hinata again

Hinata:Your really cool y/n...

Y/n just smiles at her causing her to blush

Anko:Your all gonna have to sign these forms since some of you may not come back....

She laughs

Anko:If you died without signing this paper then it would be my responsibility!

Y/n:Yea I know,your not responsible for anything...

Anko:Y/n pass these out would you?

Y/n:Yea,if you do it you'll probably screw something up...

Y/n starts passing them out

Anko:This test will show every one of your survival skills...first I'll give you all a description of the terrain on the practice field...there are 44 locked entrance gates,there is river and a forest inside

Y/n thinks to himself

Great,I can use the river to my advantage...

Anko:In the center is a locked tower,its in this area where you will undergo the survival test...and this is an all out battle...

Y/n:So I won't get in trouble for killing anyone?

Anko:Nope! Kill anyone you want!

Y/n:Hopefully your in there then...

Anko:You'll be fighting for a heaven scroll and a earth scroll...all toghther 27 teams with attempt the test...so about half of those teams will go after the heaven scroll...and the others will get the earth scroll,I'll give one kind of scroll to each team...

Y/n:So that's good and all but how do we actually pass?

Anko:You are to bring both scrolls to the tower with your team...meaning at the very best half of you will fail...but no one said it would be easy...you have 5 days...

Choji yells

Choji:What are we supposed to do for food!

Anko:Look around,theres plenty to food for all of you..

Kabuto:There is also many dangerous things as well...

Ino:Well its called survival for a reason...

Neji:That means that under these circumstances there is no way half the teams will pass...

Sasuke:No time for rest either since we are surrounded by enemies...

Anko:This is also a test of endurance behind enemy lines...this us designed to be a grueling test...and I'm sure some of you wont be up to the challenge...

Shikamaru raises his hand

Shikamaru:So mid exam can we quit...?

Y/n:Wow....your actually pathetic...

Anko:No! I mean you could but...it'll probably get you killed...

Shikamaru:What a-

Y/n:Dont finish that sentence...

Anko:There are also ways you can be disqualified...if you dont show up with scrolls in five days...if a team loses a member and cannot continue...and none of you may look at the scrolls until you reach the tower...any questions?

Y/n:So let's just say I happen to have extra scrolls for.... some reason....what do I do with them?

Anko:I guess you could give them to your buddies huh y/n?

Y/n:Sure...

Anko:Anyway one more word of advice...dont die!

Y/n:Stupid advice from a stupid person,but what should I expect from Anko Mitarashi...?

Anko runs at y/n but he turns into mist before she can get him

Everyone starts to fill out there forms

Y/n sees hinata and decides to go with her

He reforms beside her

She jumps back a bit a blushes when she sees him

Y/n:Hi...

Hinata:Hey....

They both sit on the tree in silence before hinata speaks

Hinata:Not that I have a problem y/n but...why are you talking to me all the sudden...

Y/n:Your quiet...I like that....everyone else is so loud...

Sakura and Ino can be heard yelling in tbe distance

Y/n:See?

Hinata giggles a bit

Hinata:Yes your right,but there your freinds still right?

Y/n:I guess...

Hinata:Then as long as you can look past how loud they are and still care for them is all that matters...

Hinata looks at y/n's hand

Hinata:Oh your hand is gonna get infected!

She reaches into her bag

Hinata:I have something for it...

She pulls out an ointment

Hinata:This will help...

Y/n:I can use my water to heal myself hinata...

Hinata:Oh....

Y/n:But go ahead and put some on still,a little extra healing never hurt...

She smiles

Hinata:Right...

She places some on his cut

He waits a bit before using his water to finish...

Y/n:I appreciate the concern hinata...

She nods as they both walk to turn on their forms

Timeskip

Everyone had their scrolls

Anko:Everyone go to their gate and wait! When the gate is opend the test is on!

Y/n walks to gate 5 since no one is there

The gates open

Everyone runs in full speed but y/n just walks in

Anko:Y/n what are you doing!

Y/n:Mind your business...

Anko:Do I need to go in there and kill you!

Y/n:You can try but if you do step in here...

He smirks

Y/n:I hope you signed a form...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 376 26
Well.. the title said it all. I take requests by the way!! :) I'm also a disclaimer.
11.9K 426 43
TW: Slow burn. A tainted, disgusting creature, someone who should never have been born, Who only brings misfortune with them, that is what [Y.NAME] [...
1.1K 27 9
Hi I love this man and there's not enough shit out there for him so here it is lads.
165K 3.5K 62
Story Details inside. Mature Story be Warned!