SINCE NINE Book 2: Reunited

infinityh16 tarafından

Matapos nakawin ni Ramcel ang first kiss ni Victoria, hindi na nagkita pa ang dalawa. To Victoria's disappoin... Daha Fazla

SINCE NINE BOOK 2
The Wife
Spring
Ramcel
Sakuras
The Deal
Sinful
Blue Iris
Since Nine
Champagne
Cheese Monster
Thanksgiving
The Proposal
No Measurement
Back Home
Surprise
Opportunity
Gastronomer
Trust & Faith
Asian Tour & Armando
Welcomed
Campaign
Hector
Brigada
Awkward
Reena
Evasion
Garden
Shattered

Happy Place

4.7K 241 59
infinityh16 tarafından

CHAPTER 8

Victoria was very happy she followed her heart. She really loved Ramcel and was excited to know what would their future bring. It was unknown but she’s willing to take the chance as long as she’s with Ramcel. She could walk on an unfamiliar road to the future as long as Ramcel would take the journey with her.

She wanted to have a serious relationship with Ramcel and she’d like to take it one day at a time. She’d like them to take it slow and enjoy the moment. They just became officially together and everything still seemed so surreal. She haven’t had the time to wrap around her mind yet that she’s already in a relationship with her bestfriend. She wanted to have a future with Ramcel of course, but it was still too soon to talk about marriage and building family.

She couldn’t believe her ears when Ramcel and her mother started talking about them casually. Victoria was so surprised at the turn of events that she couldn’t bring herself to interrupt them.

“Vi, are you okay?” Ramcel asked a little concerned. Napatitig sya sa magandang mukha nito. “Did we scare you? Did you think we were serious?” Amusement was written all over her face. “Relax. We are just kidding.”

Napatingin sya sa Mama nya, na noo’y tumatawa na rin. Bumaling sya ulit kay Ramcel, na ngiting-ngiti sa kalokohang ginawa. “Nakakainis kayo!” Pinukpok nya nang malakas si Ramcel sa braso. “Ma, naman eh!” Parang bata nyang sabi sa ginang.

Tumayo ang Mama nya saka sya niyakap ng mahigpit. “Sorry about that. Nagbibiro lang kami ni Ramcel. But I wasn’t joking when I gave you my blessing. I want you to be happy, Vi.” Ginawaran sya nito ng halik sa pisngi. “Ramcel, nag-usap na tayo tungkol dito. Make my daughter the happiest. Don’t break your promise.”

“Yes, Tita.”

Nagpaalam ang Mama nyang mag-aayos ng mga gamit sa loob ng bahay saka iniwan sila.

“What did you promise my mom?” Victoria turned to Ramcel. “Anong ibig sabihin nyang nag-usap na kayo?”

Ramcel wrapped her arms around Victoria’s waist. She adjusted her position so Ramcel’s chin was resting on her shoulder, closed to her ears. “Nung iniiwasan mo ko, your mom talked to me. She asked me if I love you. If I have romantic feelings for you.” Nabigla si Victoria. Hindi nya inaasahan yun. “I got scared. Paano kung palayuin ka nya sakin pag nagsabi ako ng totoo? But then I thought, I don’t deserve to have you if I couldn’t tell your mom the truth.” Lalo nitong hinigpitan ang yakap sa kanya. “I didn’t come here to be a coward. I told your mom I’ve been in love with you since 1994.”

Humarap si Vcitoria kay Ramcel at siniil ito ng halik sa labi. “Ram, I love you too. But I’m not sure if I deserve you.”

Kumunot ang noo nito. “What are you talking about? You’re the only one for me.” Napangiti na lamang si Victoria at niyakap ito nang mahigpit. “I promised your mom, I’ll give her 10 grand children that’s why she gave me her blessing.” Natawa si Victoria at kinurot sa tagiliran si Ramcel. “So we need to start tonight, Vi,” she whispered seductively.

“Puro ka kalokohan,” natatawang sabi nya at itinulak ito palayo. Nakiliti kasi sya sa hininga nito. “Ligpitin na nga natin tong mga kalat.”

After tidying things up, they snuggled on Victoria’s bed. “Sorry for avoiding you,” sabi nya kay Ramcel habang nakaunan sa balikat nito. “Natakot lang ako sa nararamdaman ko para sayo. I didn’t know what to do. I know it was stupid but I got scared. I am still scared.”

“Me too,” Ramcel said and held her tight.

“Let’s face it together.” Victoria adjusted herself and placed herself on top of Ramcel. “I love you, Ram.”

Ramcel smiled and caressed Victoria’s face gently. “I can’t believe that you love me too.”

“My heart is yours, Ram. I’m all yours,” Victoria said with full sincerity. Yumakap sya rito nang mahigpit. Her head was on Ramcel’s chest. Ipinikit nya ang mga mata. Pinakinggan nya ang tibok ng puso nito at dinama ang init ng katawan nito. She felt Ramcel kissed the top of her head then wrapped her in her arms. “This is my happy place,” she thought. Ramcel had always been her happy place. She was always at peace whenever she’s beside Ram. She never felt this way with anyone before.

Nakatulog sya sa ganung posisyon at nagising nang madaling araw. Ramcel’s one arm was still around her, while the other was holding a cellphone. May binabasa ito. “You didn’t sleep?” She removed herself on top of Ramcel. Baka nabibigatan na ito sa kanya.

“I did. I just woke up.” Ramcel gave her a distracted smile. “Sorry. Work related,” maya-maya’y sabi nito. Ibinaba nito ang cellphone sa bedside table. “I’ll deal with it later.”

“Good,” Victoria said and smiled at Ramcel seductively. “Because I want your full attention.” She stood up and Ramcel’s eyes widened when Victoria took of her blouse, then her underwear, until she’s fully naked. She went back on the bed then straddled Ramcel.

Titig na titig si Ramcel sa kanya. She saw desire in her eyes but there’s hesitation too. Ramcel sat on the bed and circled her arms around Victoria’s waist. Just the touch of her skin on her skin made Victoria shivered. “Are you sure?” Victoria held Ramcel’s gaze and nodded. Ramcel ran her warm hands up and down her bare back. Victoria’s eyes closed involuntarily and she sighed with pleasure.

They looked into each other’s eyes. They both wanted each other. Victoria was so bold earlier but she felt her hands shook when she started unbuttoning Ramcel’s shirt. She never did it with a woman before. “Hey.” Ramcel held her hands gently. “We don’t have to do it, if you’re not ready.”

“No, it’s not that. I want you, Ram. I really do. I’m just a little nervous because I never did this with a girl before. Not that I already did it with a guy either. I mean, not all the way,” Victoria mumbled shyly.

Ramcel was stunned. “You mean, you are a vir…” Tinakpan ni Victoria ang bibig nito. Naramdaman nyang nag-init ang mukha nya.

“Shut up, Ram. Don’t ruin the moment.” Victoria kissed her lips to shut her up. She felt Ramcel smiled against her lips. Her back hit the soft bed and Ramcel was on top of her. Lust and love was written in her eyes.

“I love you.” Ramcel stroked her face gently before seizing her lips tenderly. Victoria felt how much Ramcel wanted her. Her kisses were needing and demanding. Victoria’s body was on fire under Ramcel’s touch and kisses. She couldn’t stop herself from moaning as Ramcel possessed every inch of her. She was delirious with Ramcel’s love making. All of Ramcel’s bottled up emotion suddenly came bursting, showering her with it. It wasn’t hurried. Ramcel let her savor the sweet and lusting moment.

Ramcel made sure evey inch of her felt her love and attention.  She didn’t let any part of Victoria’s body untouched and neglected. With every exhilirating caress and kiss, Victoria’s anticipation build up. She bit her lower lip in excitement as Ramcel bestowed her with pleasure after pleasure. When she felt Ramcel’s tongue on her sensitive mound below and her fingers inside her, delectable wasn’t enough of a description of how Victoria felt. It was heavenly delicious and addictive that she wanted more. Ramcel didn’t disappoint her. She loved her all night until they were both exhausted.

They held each other waiting for their heart beat to calm down. Victoria snuggled against Ramcel’s neck and fell asleep with smile on her lips.

Victoria woke up still comfortably cuddled with Ramcel, who was still sleeping. Yakap pa rin sya nito nang mahigpit. She blushed when she felt that their naked bodies were pressed against each other. Her lips curved into a smile when she recalled how passionate they were the whole night.

Dahan-dahan syang bumangon para hindi magising si Ramcel. It’s 9:05 in the morning. She took a quick shower and prepared breakfast for Ram. Naabutan pa nyang paalis ang Mama nya. Kakain daw ito ng brunch with Monique. Binigyan pa sya nito nang nanunuksong ngiti bago ito lumabas ng bahay.

Napailing na lang sya. Laking pasasalamat nyang open-minded ang Mama nya. Unlike other parents, na humahadlang sa ganitong klaseng relasyon.

She prepared Spanish omelette, toasted bread with cream cheese and orange juice. Nilagay nya ito sa tray saka ipinasok sa kwarto.
Ipinatong na muna nya sa bedside table ang dala-dala. She climbed on the bed and woke up Ramcel. “Breakfast is ready,” malambing nyang sabi rito saka hinalikan ang mapupulang labi nito.

Ramcel frowned without opening her eyes. “I’ll skip breakfast.” She pulled the blanket over her head.

“You can’t.” Hinila ni Victoria ng kumot at lumantad ang hubad na katawan nito. She couldn’t help but admire Ramcel’s body.

Ramcel opened her eyes and smiled naughtily. “Ako yata ang gusto mong breakfast eh.” Wala nang nagawa si Victoria nang bigla sya nitong hilain at bumagsak sya padagan dito. Hindi nya magawang makawala dahil mahigpit sya nitong niyakap sa beywang. Biglang nag-init ang katawan ni Vi lalo na nang halikan sya ni Ramcel sa mga labi. Vi couldn’t stop herself from responding.

They ended up making love. “You’re so naughty,” kunwari pagalit nyang sabi kay Ramcel habang isinasara ang butones ng shirt nito. Ramcel grinned and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Kumain na tayo.”

Pareho silang gutom kaya mabilis nilang naubos ang pagkain. They had shower together and made love again because they couldn’t take their hands off each other. Dumaan muna sila sa apartment ni Ramcel para makapagpalit ito ng damit. “Dapat mag-iwan ka na ng mga gamit mo sa bahay para may gagamitin ka if you’d sleepover,” Victoria suggested.

“But I won’t need clothes, Vi. All you want to do is take them off anyway,” Ramcel said then winked.

“Ewan ko sayo.” Inirapan nya ito pero nag-init din ang mukha nya. Ramcel’s so seductive and she really did want to take her clothes off right at that moment. “You’re turning into a pervert,” natatawang pagalit na sabi nya sa sarili.

Victoria and Ramcel went to hear mass at The Church for All Saints in East 129th St. They had lunch at a small Italian restaurant just around the corner near the church. Victoria left her car at home and they took the subway going to New York Film Academy.

“Tandaan mong mabuti, Baby, so you wont get lost,” Victoria told Ramcel while sitting side by side inside the train. She saw surprised in Ramcel’s face then gave her a strange smile. “Bakit?”

“Baby?” Ramcel smiled playfully.

Victoria felt herself blushed. “Ram! Focused! I don’t want you calling me asking to pick you up because you’re lost.”

“I am focused, Baby,” Ramcel whispered sexily. Inakbayan pa sya nito kaya sya na yata ang hindi makapag-focus. Ramcel’s lips were inviting her to kiss them. “Don’t worry I have sense of direction. If I get lost, I’ll find my way…just like how I found my way back into your life. I love you, Vi.”

Gustong pagalitan ni Vi ang sarili dahil kinikilig sya. “I love you too.”

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

656K 18.5K 34
[GirlxGirl] Live, Love, Life Series | COMPLETE College professor si Ariella sa Colegio de San Luis. Kilala siya bilang isang terror teacher dahil nap...
348K 13.5K 43
"That Amnesia of yours. Do you think it's a punishment?" "Why?" :)"I just think that the ability to remember things forever is a kind of punishment"...
76.9K 3.6K 58
When two different people gets connected through their likes in music, what could possibly happen? Pairing with someone so similar, but very differe...
362K 13.2K 34
"Someone said to me that It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't. But its harder to pretend you don't love someone when you really do."...