SINCE NINE Book 2: Reunited

By infinityh16

Matapos nakawin ni Ramcel ang first kiss ni Victoria, hindi na nagkita pa ang dalawa. To Victoria's disappoin... More

SINCE NINE BOOK 2
The Wife
Spring
Ramcel
Sakuras
The Deal
Sinful
Blue Iris
Happy Place
Champagne
Cheese Monster
Thanksgiving
The Proposal
No Measurement
Back Home
Surprise
Opportunity
Gastronomer
Trust & Faith
Asian Tour & Armando
Welcomed
Campaign
Hector
Brigada
Awkward
Reena
Evasion
Garden
Shattered

Since Nine

4.7K 249 80
By infinityh16

CHAPTER 7

Victoria couldn’t believe that this kind of moment would come. Naiisip ni Victoria habang tumatakbo nang mabilis at hawak-hawak ang isang bungkos ng bulaklak kung pinaglalaruan ba sya ng tadhana? Nang malaman nya ang tungkol sa pagkatao ni Ramcel noon, lumayo sya rito. Nasaktan nya ito dahil hindi nya ito matanggap.

But look at her now, she’s running after Ramcel, wishing she could still stop her. The second Olivia told her Ramcel was leaving, she didn’t hesitate going after her. She couldn’t imagine her days without Ramcel. She didn’t know where her feelings for Ramcel would take her but she didn’t care. She wanted her so much.

Her legs were screaming in pain from running so fast. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Sweat was trickling on her back as she knocked on Ramcel’s door. She didn’t have the time to take the spare key with her. Relief flooded her body when Ramcel opened the door. She was surprised to see her.

Ramcel looked at her from head to foot possibly confused why was she sweaty and almost out of breath. Victoria didn’t care if her long wavy hair was disheveled, if her white blouse was drenched in sweat, if her white sneakers were wet because she didn’t see a pool of water and stepped on it or if her jeans was mud splattered, because she felt she was the most beautiful woman in the world under Ramcel’s admiring gaze.

They stood there staring into each other’s eyes. Victoria could see in her grayish eyes how much Ramcel loved her.

“Have I ever told you that you look a little like Catherine Zeta- Jones?” Ramcel’s eyes were now fixed on Victoria’s face. “That your beauty is a natural phenomenon enough to blow my mind? That beyond your physical splendor, is a more exquisite person I love and have been dreaming all these years to love me back?”

“Oh Ram!” With certainty, Victoria threw her arms around Ramcel’s neck and kiss her lips passionately. Damn, the fireworks a lot of people uttered about, was really true. She already saw it on her first kiss, but she thought she just imagined it. As their kiss deepened, Victoria was convinced it was real. She let happiness washed all over her. Nothing else mattered to Victoria at that moment but to show how much she loved Ramcel.

“I love you, Victoria,” Ramcel said, her voice full of emotion.

“I love you too,” she responded and kissed her lips one more time.

Ramcel pulled her inside, closed the door, took the flowers she was carrying and placed it somewhere in the living room without breaking the kiss. Victoria felt the sofa on her back. Her body was ignited with excitement as Ramcel gently caressed her body up and down. Victoria moaned with pleasure when Ramcel kissed and bit her neck gently. Before they could totally dive in to temptation, they contented themselves sharing gentle kisses.

They cuddled on the sofa while catching their breaths. Victoria happily nuzzled against Ramcel’s neck. She was wrapped around her warm embrace. She could hear Ramcel’s heart’s rhythmic beating. As if saying “I love you” to her on every thump. And her own heart responded equally. “Ang corny na ng iniisip mo, Vi,” natatawa nyang sabi sa sarili.

Hindi nya aakalaing mai-inlove sya kay Ramcel. Sinong makakapagsabi na ang taong nilayuan nya noon dahil sa pagkatao nito ay sya ring mamahalin at iibigin nya. If it was karma, for her it was still a good karma because she was happy. Ramcel was her happiness and as she laid there with her, she swore to herself she’d never let go of this wonderful person.

“Kelan mo nalaman na mahal mo ko?” Victoria asked curiously. Her fingers played with one of Ramcel’s shirt’s buttons. She’s really tempted to unfasten it.

“I’ve loved you for a very long time, Vi,” Ramcel said softly. Inangat ni Victoria ang mukha para salubungin ang mga mata nito. “I’ve loved you since I was nine.” Victoria’s eyes widened in surpised. “I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you.”

Victoria was suddenly elated and at the same time stunned. She loved her for that long? Ramcel kept her feelings for her that long? Despite all of the hurtful things she did, she kept loving her all these years? Anong nakita nito sa kanya para mahalin sya nito?

“Kaya pala nakatulala ka lang sakin nun,” tukso ni Victoria. Ramcel smiled shyly. “At hindi mo halos masabi ang pangalan mo.” Namula ito at kinilig naman sya. “Ang cute mo nun kahit may dumi ka sa mukha.” Tumawa sya lalo nang kilitiin sya nito.

“Hindi mo ba nahalata kahit noon na gusto kita?”

“Hindi. How could I tell? Nuknukan ka ng sungit kahit sa akin. Lagi kang nakasimangot.” Victoria glared at Ramcel, who laughed. “Though I noticed, you smile more when you are around me. Bestfriend kita kaya akala ko natural lang yun.”

“You have no idea how hard it was for me to hide my feelings. Wala naman talaga akong balak ipaalam sayo ang tungkol sa nararamdaman ko kasi kuntento na akong kaibigan kita.” Ramcel sighed. Parang kinurot ang puso ni Victoria. Marahil naalala nito ang mga nangyari sa kanila noon. She hated the fact she had hurt Ramcel in the past. “Pero nagpapasalamat na rin ako na nangyari ang lahat ng iyon sa atin.” Buong pagmamahal sya nitong tinitigan sa mga mata. “I believed that things happened for a reason. Kaya siguro nangyari yun kasi it would lead us to this. You and me, together.”

Victoria smiled and kiss Ramcel’s soft lips. “I love kissing you, Ram,” she whispered then looked into her eyes. “I have a confession. I never forgot our first kiss. It was…amazing. I dream about it sometimes. I wondered if I started loving you that night.” They shared another kiss. “But I’m curious, why didn’t you keep in touch if you have loved me all this time?”

“God knows how much I wanted to stay connected with you. After kissing you that night, I was hopeful that you might love me too but we were young then and you were migrating here. Akala ko mawawala ang nararamdaman ko para sayo. Ginawa ko ang lahat. Iniwasan kong i-message ka, nagfocus ako sa pag-aaral and had flings with a lot of girls. But obviously it didn’t work.” Ramcel stroked her face tenderly. “Every story, every script that I wrote. Everything that I did, it was all dedicated to you. You’ve always been my inspiration, my dream. When Studio 11 offered me a fully paid 1 year Script Writing class, I took it. I desperately wanted to see you and be with you.”

“And I’m so happy that you are here,” Victoria murmured and snuggled closer to her. “Thank you for coming back to my life. Maybe you are the reason I was never in a serious relationship because my heart belongs to you. I guess my heart was also waiting for you to come along.”

Ramcel possessed her lips. She could kiss Ramcel all day, all night and never get tired. She loved the warmth and delightful sensation she felt everytime Ramcel touches her.

She was turned on when Ramcel slipped her hand inside her shirt and gently stroked her back. Victoria didn’t stop her fingers from unbuttoning Ramcel’s shirt and revealed her sexy body. She didn’t hesitate to touch her stomach and ran her hands on Ramcel’s back. Victoria smiled when Ramcel’s body shuddered.

They stopped when they were startled by the sudden ringing of Ramcel’s cellphone. Nagkangitian sila nito. Sinong mag-aakalang, Victoria would feel such desire over Ramcel? Sino ba kasi ang istorbo na yun?

“It’s your mom. She’s calling,” Ramcel said a little breathlessly. Umupo ito sa sofa at kinuha ang cellphone nitong nakapatong sa mesita ng sala. “Hello, tita,” bungad ni Ramcel. Nangingiting isinuot ni Victoria ang blouse nyang hindi nya namalayang nahubad kanina. “Everything is fine. Yes, Victoria is with me. I went home to change my shirt para hindi na ako manghiram pa kay Vi. Natapunan kasi ng sauce kanina. Babalik din po kami dyan.”

Doon napansin ni Victoria na may sauce nga ang white button down nito. Agad nyang inalis ang tingin sa exposed at mapang-akit nitong dibdib. Natanggal kasi nya kanina lahat ng butones nito. “Her shirts are really sinful,” Victoria thought naughtily.

“She’s worried. Umiiyak ka daw?” Napakunot ang noong bumaling sa kanya si Ramcel matapos nitong kausapin ang Mama nya.

Victoria smiled sheepishly. Ngayong lumipas na ang lahat, natawa na lang sya sa sarili. Na-realize nyang ang drama nya kanina. Parang eksena sa pelikula. “Akala ko kasi hindi na kita maaabutan. Olivia told me you were leaving so I have to get to you fast.” Nag-aalalang tumingin sya kay Ramcel. “Hindi ka na aalis di ba? Hindi mo ko iiwan?”

Niyakap sya ni Ramcel. “I’m not going anywhere,” she assured her. “Magpapalit lang ako ng damit.”

Sumama si Victoria sa kwarto ni Ramcel. Nasa ibabaw ng kama nito ang mga damit at bukas na luggage. Natatawa sa kanya si Ramcel nang agad nyang ibinalik sa loob ng drawers at cabinet ang mga gamit nito. Pagkatapos niyon, sya mismo ang namili ng isusuot nito. She chose a short sleeved black button down.

“Ako lang ang may karapatang magtanggal ng mga butones mo,” sabi ni Victoria habang isinasara isa-isa ang butones ng damit ni Ramcel. Naiinis pa rin sya nang maalala ang malanding si Alexa. “I am the only rightful one who could undress you. Don’t ever think of flirting with other girls or I’ll kill you. Do you understand?” Ramcel nodded and kissed her lips. 

“Should we tell your mom about us?” Ramcel murmured as she placed soft kisses on Victoria’s neck.

“There’s no reason for me keep it a secret.” Victoria managed to respond because Ramcel’s kisses were distracting her and making her succumb to temptation. “Ram…hmmmmn.” The sensation was so good. “My mom…” Ramcel bit her ears. “…she’s…waiting.”

Ramcel stopped. “Sorry, you are so irresistible.”

Palabas na sana sila ng apartment nito nang isinandal sya ni Ramcel sa likod ng pinto. “Wait. Before we go out of the door. I want to make everything offical.” Lumakas ang tibok ng puso ni Victoria nang titigan sya nito sa mga mata. “Vi, will you be my girlfriend?”

Victoria smiled. “Yes.”

They had another deep kiss before they reluctantly decided to go back to Victoria’s house. She took the bouquet of flowers back with her. Ramcel confirmed it was her who put those irises in her bag many years ago.

Her mother was eyeing the flowers and their holding hands, but didn’t say anything. After Victoria placed the flowers on a flower vase in her room, they went at the backyard to eat and mingle with the visitors.

Napansin ni Alexa ang magkahawak na kamay nina Vi at Ramcel. Kuha na nito ang ibig sabihin nun kaya hindi na ito nag-attempt pang landiin si Ram. Muntik namang tumili sa kilig si Irene when Victoria confirmed that she and Ramcel were officially together. Her friend screamed but it was contained because she tightly clamped her mouth with her hand.

“Medyo kinakabahan akong sabihin kay Mama. Ayoko namang maglihim sa kanya. Kaming dalawa na nga lang dito magsisinungaling pa ba ako sa kanya?” Victoria said. “Isa pa, Ramcel is worth it. Hindi ko man kailangang ipagsigawan ang relasyon namin sa buong mundo pero I want those important people in my life to know about her.”

“Wow, you are amazing, Vi. I’m happy for you.” Masayang niyakap sya ni Irene. “Both of you should at least wear a helmet later. Baka batuhin kayong dalawa ni Tita Isabelle.” Victoria gave a nervous laugh.

Around 8PM na nang makaalis lahat ang bisita. Tumutulong si Irene sa pagliligpit pero ipinagtabuyan na ito ni Victoria para makausap na nya ang Mama nya. Kinakabahang napatingin si Vi kay Ramcel, who nodded encouragingly.

“Ma, can we talk to you for a minute?” Vi asked her mother, who was busy putting trash in a garbage bag. Huminto ito sa ginagawa. Nasa backyard pa rin sila kaya umupo silang tatlo sa dining table. Nasa kabisera ang Mama nya at magkatabi silang umupo ni Ramcel sa kanang bahagi nito.

“Do you plan to get married?” Mrs. Arzedon suddenly asked. Natigilan si Victoria. Tama ba ang narinig nya? “Victoria, iha. Hindi ako ipinanganak kahapon. Do you think I couldn’t tell that my daughter is in love with her bestfriend?”

Victoria was speechless. The speech she’d been rehearsing in her head since earlier just went down the drain. “As I was asking, do you plan to get married?” Nagpalipat-lipat ang tingin ng ginang sa kanilang dalawa. Hindi pa rin makapagsalita si Victoria sa pagkabigla. “Huwag nyong sabihing hindi seryoso ang relasyon nyo? Ramcel?”

“Seryoso po ako kay Vi, Tita,” she answered calmly. “She’s the main reason I’m here. Hindi ako pupunta dito sa New York para lang makipaglokohan. I would love to marry your daughter someday. It’s too early to tell. I have to prove myself to Victoria first. At kung gugustuhin din nya, papakasalan ko po sya.”

Her mother looked satisfied with Ramcel’s answer. “What about babies? Bibigyan nyo ba ako ng apo?”

“Ma!” Pinanlakihan nya ng mata ang Mama nya. Natatawa naman si Ramcel sa tabi nya. “Huwag ka ngang tumawa dyan!” Saway nya sa girlfriend. Bumaling sya ulit sa Mama nya. “Ma, kinausap ka namin dahil gusto kong maging honest sayo. The purpose of this conversation is to let you know about our relationship!”

“I know, iha,” natatawa ring sabi ng Mama nya. “But I decided to jump to the next level. I already know you love each other and you are both ready to fight for your relationship. There’s no reason for me to go against you two as long as you are happy. You have my approval and blessing. Masama bang mangarap akong ikasal ang kaisa-isa kong anak? Masama bang gustuhin kong magka-apo?”

“Ma naman eh…”

“Tita Isabelle, sisiguraduhin ko pong magkaka-apo kayo.” Si Ramcel na ang sumagot.

“Kelan nyo balak magpakasal?” Sunod na tanong na naman ng Mama nya.

“Next year po sana pagkatapos ng class ko. I’m planning to do it in California,” seryosong sabi ni Ramcel. “We can invite few friends and family from both side.”

“What?” Nanlaki ang mga matang sabi ni Victoria. Hind nya inaasahan ito. She expected her mother to go against them or at least show a little bit of disapproval. What’s happening? Bakit pinag-uusapan na ang kasal? “Ram! What are you talking about?” Hindi ito sumagot. Sa Mama nya nakatingin ang girlfriend.

“I’d like that iha. Kung hindi ka lang magiging busy sa pag-aaral, gusto ko ng asikasuhin nyo ang kasal ngayon pa lang. Excited na kasi akong magkaapo.” Napanganga na lang si Victoria nang may makita ngang excitement sa mga mata ng Mama nya. “Gusto ko sana baby girl.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10K 46
Dominique fell asleep after drowning her grief with bottles of beer. When she woke up a surprising news greeted her and rocked her world. A sequel to...
4.8M 135K 75
[FILIPINO] HIGHEST RANKING| ROMANCE #3 08|18|19 Last year na ni Clay sa isang sikat na University sa Maynila. Napagaral at napagtapos nya ang kanyang...
685K 18.6K 45
Diana Margarette Sandoval is an avid fan of Jameson Fajardo who happens to be the most popular and well known basketball player in the field of baske...
2M 34.1K 63
"How can you forget someone who left you?" "Sometimes, love can heal everything. Sometimes." How can I heal when everything is always bruising me? Ho...