The heartbeat of a mafia boss...

By Sukorian

A dark story Will contain mature parts and abusing language. "Read on your own risk" He calls himself king... More

Information
Prologue
The house
Obedience
The first night
Behaviour
Rules
His anger / her past
The protection
Care
Fear
Share the Pain
Her sacrifice
Something New
The party
Phoenix
Blossoming
Joker
The Arrival
The weakness or strenght?
The training
Joker II
The Catch I
The Catch II
Face off - Battle on
Friendship
The Organisation
The Wedding Shopping
The Wedding
The vows
The Stranger
The Auction
The Lost
Doll or Beauty
The trace
The Plan
The Travel
The first step
The drone
The plan
The stay
The Ambush
The Follow
The Sacrifice/ Attack I
The Sacrifice / Attack II / Reunion
Togetherness
Remarriage
Love
Being
Epilogue
Past
A/Q

The power

496 56 30
By Sukorian

Finally they are here now I have to wait just a little bit and my work is done, I know it I have calculated it what will happen next.

The shot of Rook killed a man of Ahmed, this caused to a gunfire of the two groups, while Carlos was in between them.

Carlos made a fist. What the hell is going on here. He couldn't believe it and then another shot, this time it was from Jenny, she shot on Ahmed, who falls backwards on the ground a direct head shot.

Kumar laughs evilly, "well done Carlos you finished your biggest competitor in this game, now we both." There was a gunshot, the men of Ahmed had runaway, they didn't saw anything, but Carlos thought they would have done it. He called his men to be alert and King smiles.

"Listen, we are going behind the men of Ahmed, it's all going on like I thought, come."

Rook and Jenny took their sniper rifles and left from there, Tony and King followed the tracer they have secretly put on a man of Ahmed.

Carlos was confused, "come out you won't be able to win a fight against me. They already killed your leader now it's time to die for you." He shouts and gave them lame threats of death.

Jenny and Rook were behind Tony and King in the dark, Tony took out his mobile phone and was showing the way to the hideout of Ahmed.

Rook scratches his head, "why we didn't kill him? It was the perfect place and situation. He wasn't armed neither he had enough men to fight or die for him." He was angry and showing it to King, who understood it as Rook wasn't thinking the way he was.

King stopped, they all stopped besides Tony, who was just concentrated on the tracking device, King was about to shout, but Jenny stopped him, "let him, sooner or later he will miss us."

Tony stopped, he looked at his back and was surprised to see no one, he went back the way he come and found them.

"I know Rook you are angry and you are not understanding it, why I didn't killed him there. This won't change anything only his death won't solve my problems." King looked at him and Rook was trying to understand him.

"Ok come on are you really gonna discuss this now? We have to move they can follow us." Tony said and Rook load the gun, "then I will kill them."

"And then?" King asked him, "what will you do then? Go inside his highly guarded mansion and rescue Doll or get shoot by them?" King was angry, "I trust you that's why you are here. I can't tell you everything about my plans, but I can tell you that there is a reason for my doings you are here for Doll's safety, whatever happens she is your priority no matter what comes between, the rest is my problem. Just follow my ordern and don't question me or my decisions." He shouted at him and made his point clear.

Doll was sitting alone in her room, she was bored, but she had her smartphone. As soon as she wanted to play she heard a knock on the door. Oh no, I have to hide it... where? Doll stood up and went to the cupboard, she found a slot under the wardrobe and slide it in with care, so she can easily take it out.

Greta was standing there with a tray of food and hot chocolate. Doll was happy, "come in!" She said and gave Greta enough space to enter the room.

"Hi I'm Doll!" She forwarded her hand and Greta placed the tray on the side table to shake the hand of Doll, "hi nice to meet you. I'm Greta the former..." She cut the sentence, but Doll understood.

"Don't worry, all will be fine. Someday everything ends, it takes longer, but only because it's well planned and won't repeat again." Doll was talking in trance more to herself than to Greta.

Tony shows to the hideout, "they are there." Rook was waiting for an order, he kept calm and silent the rest of the way they had to walk.

King was looking around, "Jenny, I think this tree is perfect, can you climb on it maybe Rook can help you?" Both went to the tree and Rook helped her with one blow she was up.

Tony didn't liked it, but he couldn't do anything, "Rook the big stone behind you, hide there and if you see a gun, don't shoot on the person just shoot the gun away." King said and Rook nodded.

I know I'm not the smartest and I should trust the mind of King, but we had the best chance to kill Carlos, now we have to wait again. Right Doll is my responsibility and I want to keep her safe from him, I don't like the idea of King. I wonder, how they trace them?

Tony looked at King, "good that they run in the darkness and couldn't see you behind them."
King smiled, "yes, I bugged one. Come and stay behind."

Tony and King entered the hideout of Ahmed, they aimed the guns on them.

Rook was confused, but he looked at Jenny, how concentrated she was with her aiming, she doesn't want to shoot but want to keep the control from the back.

"King!" A man said, who was one of Ahmed most loyal.

"Shera, I'm sorry we come late to the meeting point, but you don't worry we killed Kumar for his ambush."

Shear gave him his hand, "we were on our way. When we heard the gunshot and Carlos warnings, you killed Kumar for Ahmed. You know you are in a big problem now?"

Tony lifts an eyebrow, "yeah, right. Why don't you guys lowers your guns so the danger will reduce a little bit."

Shera nodded and the guns were down.

"Who called him?" King asked.

Shera was confused, "I don't know what you mean?"

King looked at him, "did Ahmed tried to betray me?" There was a sharp warning for them.

Shera shook his head, "no, we didn't informed anyone. I guess Carlos has done it, since the two men of us are found death, we are staying away from him."

King nods, "oh I see, he is the one behind this all. You all know he has stolen something from me, something very precious and I want it back. Unfortunately I'm alone, well I'm here with three more people. All are good in their fields, but I need an army to get them down."
King made a step forward, "do you want revenge?" He was holding his hand in front of Shera.

Greta looked at Doll, "I thought your name is Beauty?"

Doll wanted to hit herself for her foolishness, "actually you are wrong. My name is Beauty the Queen. I'm the Queen of Carlos, not any Beauty." She tried to cover her mistake and hoping that she succeeded in it.

Greta nodded, "yes, he loves to give his toys suitable names. You are fine right? Did he hurt you?"

Doll shook her head, "no, but he used me when I was unconscious! No man does this." She was fuming and making a fist in anger.

"Beauty be careful, here is only Carlos the ruler. We are his toys and pawns, you have to obey him." Greta was trying to help her, but Doll has learnt not to trust everyone, because they are nice to you. She smiles at her, "you are right. It's Carlos my new King, who rules everything."

Shera packed his hand, "yes, we are in. We will fight along you to kill him and get him out of our way."

King nodded and Tony smirks. Plan successful, now we have are armed army 60-80 people of Carlos against 60-80 people of Ahmed and us.

King went to Tony, "our prey shield is ready." He whispers and Tony nodded, "killing them, by letting them kill by Carlos men. Good."

King looked at Shera, "we will meet, but not here I don't trust your hideout. Find something Carlos would never look for and the contact me on this number. We will get them down."

Shera agreed and they went their ways.

Room looked at King, "you don't want us to risk our life's." King nodded, "yes, they want to be killed and I want to kill the root of them. You got it, killing Carlos alone wouldn't have end it, you see Shera, he is now the new leader. That would have happened in Carlos group too, there is always someone ready to take the place."

Rook understood, "and here would it be Jenny or Tony?"

"Jenny!" This comes from King and Gomez as well as from Rook.

Tony looked at them, "what?" Jenny twisted his ear, "why you think I can't?"

Tony shook his head, "you are the best of this."

Jenny nodded, "not that I want to take your place, but yes, I agree to all of you."

They left having the power on their side.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 474 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
1M 41.5K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
9.7K 369 15
Just read the story....
73.9K 1.6K 25
She is the light for his dark world which he snatched away from everyone for himself only for him. SHE BELONG TO HIM TILL DEATH AND HE WAS RELUCTANT...