bnha boyfriend scenarios

Autorstwa cantstopthenerdss

boyfriend scenarios for My Hero Academia boys. I don't own any of the art. Więcej

how you first meet
they get jealous/ someone is flirting with you
your songs
what he likes best on you
contact names for each others
nicknames for each others
frist impressions of you
170 + reads
where he likes to kiss you
hugs
cuddling
when your sad
how y'all sleep
Denki
dabi
OMG. 600+ veiws
when he is sad
y'all fight
him without you/ you without him
y'all make up
😐😥😓😢😭😭😭😭sorry
monoma

shigaraki

13.2K 147 1.2K
Autorstwa cantstopthenerdss

How you meet

You were enjoying you day off from work at a local book store, trying to find some more books to add to your collection.( you cant say you dont like to read of you made it this far into the book)

You lived in a small town, and not many people wanted to be a hero. You never really had an interest in them. You believed if a person cant be selfless, and heroic, if they get payed large amounts of money. You worked in a small bakery, and loved your job.

Little did you now on the other side of the bookshelf was an wanted villain. He was here because this town was so small and did not really get visitors, or really pay attention to news of heros and villains that he would not be caught.

He was eating at the bakery you worked at, when a friend asked your opinion of heros. When he heard what you said and then of your extremely powerful quirk he followed you here.

After that day he followed you for 3 weeks falling in love with you. On the third week he walked up to you at the bookstore and started a conversation with you.

They get jealous/ someone flirts with you

He easily Grew attached to you, so if someone tried to take his baby they better be ready to see the villain in him. Not really. He does get angry. Very angry. But you always just thank the person and give your attention back to him, being a little too naive to realise what's going on. If they continue he will punch them. No joke.

Person: well aren't you lovely.

You: thank you. (Shigaraki give death glares) so shig were do you want to go (shigaraki now smiling at you )

Person: so beautiful......(was punched)

You: why did you do that shig

Shigaraki: he was trying to steal you and I shut him up for now

You: umm.....ok

Your songs

What he like best on you

He likes the why it looks on you nothing more to say (acedenly wrote it in bold)

Contact names for each others

His: shig💙
Yours: my doll ❤

Nicknames for each others

Your for him: shig, hands,my bad boy, sweetheart, honey

His for you: brat, Baby doll, Baby,

Frist impressions of you

.Cute
.interesting
. Understanding (at least of his beliefs )
. Unique
.strange
.powerful

Were he likes to kiss you

Hands, lips, and neck

Hugs

Cuddling

When your sad

He really hates to see you crying or just sad. Really hates it. He will kill a bitch, but other than that he has zero clues of why to do. He asked toga because she would not leave him alone. Luckily, Dadi heard and actually helped. Though he never would say that to anyone. Yall snuggled and ate your (f/d). He does try his hardest. Clearly even ask for help.

How yall sleep

( he is clingy what can you do)

Hello my dears

Should I add girls ??

Do you have any suggestions

Please tell me if there are any problems

There are  words

                       Love

Ivy proxy

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

538K 19.3K 23
~"The wind tugged at your hair as you sat on a bench and read your book. You had an uneasy feeling, like you were being watched, but you ignored it...
252K 2.7K 18
Ohhh love triangle, shit bouttta go dooowwwnnn [completed]
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.4K 218 14
THIS STORY IS SHIT AND I QUIT WRITING IT SO SAVE UR TIME AND DONT READ IT. THIS ART FOR THE COVER IS FROM @fuutasboyfriend OFF OF TIKTOK. CREDITS GO...