Loyal Dog, Why Do You Stay Wi...

By xfarxawayx

A simple system story of slow burn romance written by a sadistic author and a gong that intricately ties hims... More

0.1
0.2
0.4
1.0

0.3

6 0 0
By xfarxawayx

Like the first bright star in the night sky - no. Like the beautiful waning moon, Fu Wencheng was an unobtainable goal for normal people like Little Jian.

Little Jian was the typical servant to society and the usual disappointment to his family who just so happened to see one Fu Wencheng on a daily basis - something that many envied him for.

In contrast to the bewitching Fu Wencheng, Little Jian was a speck of dirt on the floor. He was completely outshined in all ways. Fu Wencheng had that effect on people. It was the characteristic that either made it or broke it for people and in more cases than one, it was the former.

Little Jian softly sighed to himself - his large glasses slipping to the tip of his button nose. Little Jian was extremely woeful of his not-so-dire circumstances, a 20-something year old man who looked like a high school girl crossdressing... Or so said some female co-workers.

The sound of footsteps broke Little Jian's train of thought. The sight of a ravishing man brushing his way towards Little Jian, the totally inconspicuous receptionist.

'TOWARDS?!' Little Jian screamed internally.

As the enchanting figure became more pronounced, Little Jian began sweating profusely.

The incubus put on a blinding smile, practically murdering everyone in the room, "Hi.... I'm going out. My android is broken and I was wondering if you could get management to fix it for me? Thanks in advance."

And just like that the incubus walked away from our Little Jian - leaving him and everyone else in awe of the divine enchantress.

Little Jian watched as the incubus waded through a sea of sunlight... It almost seemed as if HE (FW) were a trick of the light.

A mirage.

Little Jian could only mumble out a quiet affirmation as Fu Wencheng left before promptly flying to the high heaven.

Pop!

Like that the dream ended and Little Jian came back to his senses. He quickly contacted a person in management and told them about Fu Wencheng's circumstances while he silently stewed in his discontent.

'God, I curse good looking people! Go to hell!!' Little Jian swore quietly in the crevice of his mind.

The incubus walked out of the building - a random man flashing a smile at the fox before opening the glass door for him. It was picturesque like when Cinderella went to the ball and everyone took in a deep breath of amazement.

'What the fuck,' Little Jian looked incredulously at the scene, 'Where did that guy come from?! I didn't look away?!?'

And thus like Cinderella's beguiling façade disappearing with time, Fu Wencheng turned a blind eye to the sickeningly fake kindness the man showed in response to his looks. One could see the stranger's eyes dip into a darkness of ecstasy and lust to be graced by the moon's presence.

Little Jian cried at his future prospects with Fu Wencheng's existence, 'Fu Wencheng is like the white moonlight in every man's heart! Unfair to the high fucking heavens! How am I supposed to go on living in a world where Fu Wencheng exists?!?'

The incubus' stunning silhouette gradually disappeared as he entered a fancy limo with a devilishly handsome man inside - attracting gazes left and right at the seductive fox.

In the corner of the lobby, one Little Jian could be seen praying to God.

'Please, God. Let me have just a bit of Fu Wencheng's good looks. Thank you.'

Little Jian's fellow co-workers looked at him in undisguised bewilderment. They all internally clapped at the young man's... Unique qualities. 

'Wait!'

A light bulb lit up in Little Jian's head - figuratively, of course.

'Isn't Fu Wencheng dating Boss?'

Little Jian stared at a imaginary figure of Fu Wencheng, perplexed.

He began screaming and cursing Fu Wencheng in his mind, 'What am I supposed to tell dear Cousin now?!??! I knew all good looking people were scum!'

Unbeknownst to our dear Little Jian, he was one of those good looking scums. While his beauty paled in comparison to Fu Wencheng, his flower like fragility and loveable cuteness was considered as number one in S City with men trailing after him.

Too bad that this flower is guarded by a scary tiger who wasn't much into sharing what is his.

Too bad that the big scary tiger would never tell the lone flower of his undying feelings in this life.

Such was the forbidden fruit of cousins. 

What did the netizens say? 

'Sweet home Alabama'?

After Little Jian's shift was finished and he clocked out, his feet made it's way to the elevator. Slowly he went, taking step after step.

When he finally reached his destination - the top floor of the building - he opened the door leading to the hallway of doom...

At the end of the hallway was Ann, a middle-Easter woman who took a no-nonsense attitude. She was the secretary of one Boss-man.

Little Jian gave an awkward wave to the caramel damsel before curtly opening the door and shutting it.

Big brown eyes flitted around - looking around for 'Boss.'

"Hello?" Little Jian's voice echoed eerily in the dimly lit room.

A dark shadow appeared behind Little Jian, looming over his small figure.

"What do you want?"

Little Jian screamed and jumped around, "Don't scare me!"

The room suddenly became bright and the shadow melted away to show an attractive man with golden locks and sun-kissed skin. His muscled torso seemed to protrude from his white button up while his lean legs hid beneath the black of his slacks.

The reputable 'Adonis' in S City.

The striking man guffawed in amusement, "Jian, I never thought you'd be this afraid. So sorry."

Little Jian turned red as a tomato - in anger, of course.

Thus Little Jian blew up like a erupting volcano - the type of volcano that spews out lava and scars the earth with horrible burns crisscrossing the land, bringing a dense fog of smoke and ashes to choke all those who enter.

His curses started flowing faster than a rapper's free-style. It was one of the seven wonders in the world. Little Jian's flushed face and pouty lips poured out words like a waterfall.

When Little Jian became exhausted of cursing at the walking sex magnet, the man gave a seductive smirk at his antics. He was completely unfazed by the little hamster's show. In fact, he seemed to enjoy  it. If our Little Jian was aware of this, he would most likely curse out a well-earned: 'Weirdo!' at the man.

"Jian, what brings you to this lowly one's humble abode?"

Forgetting his anger, Little Jian speedily sported a look full of pity for the man. It was a skill he honed over the years of living with a cutesy face like his - the White Lotus.

'White Lotus skill activate!'

"Fang Qi.. I don't know how to tell you..." Little Jian fiddled with his fingers.

The god glided onto the leather sofa - an eyebrow raised, "Yes?" 

With the deep exhale of air, Little Jian looked into Fang Qi's eyes - catching the handsome man off guard.

The innermost struggle that Little Jian fared felt like a thousand bricks weighing down on him, "Fu Wencheng was leaving with a super good-looking guy in a super fancy limo. I told you that scum like him are just no good! Why did you have to pick such a scum like him? I don't even know what to tell you - other than... I told ya so..... Blah Blah..... Fu Wencheng..."

Little Jian began waving his hands around like a maniac trying to set the scene of Fu Wencheng... Gutting someone? Committing atrocious acts of smothering a person to death with their lips?

Little Jian quieted as he saw Feng Qi staring back at him, contemplating. The man was seemingly glowing and radiating light.

'What's with all these good-looking people blinding me more than I already am?!?!'

"Jian, are you jealous of Fu Wencheng?"

The little hamster huffed and puffed, pushing up his glasses in annoyance, "Of course! I deeply envy that a scum like him that can attain wealth and love and happiness! I wish I could get a man as easily as him. Of course, I would be loyal to only my lover. What did you ever find to be good in a person like him, cousin? .... Blah Blah Blah......"

Cousin.

Yes, cousin.

The blonde dulled.

All hopes of his were ruthlessly murdered, "Cousin, please exit."

Little Jian stopped his ranting, "What?"

The blonde gave one last soul searching gaze to the oblivious youth - deep sorrow spilling out, "Please leave."

And with that, one Little Jian found himself outside the room staring back at a curious secretary.

'What?'

~~~

Author's Note: I'm putting in little POVs of people who interact with our totally unlovable protagonist in hopes of forming some sort of personality for the protagonist of ours. Take what you will from this chapter. It might seem a little out of place and like an unnecessary filler chapter, but it actually give a bit more meaning to the life of Fu Wencheng and how some people react to him.

Before entering the first world, I would like to establish the background of our protagonist. So the next part (0.4) will be a chapter about Fu Wencheng before he was Fu Wencheng! Stay tuned... And I'm talking to myself.... QAQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 270K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 104K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
412K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...